Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Patch 7.2 is a SCAM!

Such a joke.

Giving us one page each week. In an MMO the player should be able to choose the pace at which they complete the content. Or at least make it feel like it is not just gating for gating´s sake (Isle of QD, Isle of Thunder).

This patch was so hyped-up and did not deliver at all.

Feeling more and more like it that Blizzard patch hype is similar to populist election campaigns. Or frozen food pictures where you know that reality does not correspond to that beautiful appetizing picture.

I have nothing to do in the game other than wait. And we are two weeks into the largest major patch ever (allegedly... yea right). And of course I cannot unsub until I can do it all at my own pace because by then I will have fallen unsalvageably behind on AK. It feels like a punishment mechanic for when someone ever decides to take a break from the game..

Quite funny how WoW Facebook page baits people to resub with sub-bait ads like "Come get your Class Mount now" or "Flying awaits!" And you have to dig deeper into fansites to find any sort of content release schedule. Nothing about it in the game whatsoever. Not even going to start about the fiasco that are legion invasions. What is more, since 4.1 this patch had the most bugs still intact on launch. Needless to say it was because Q1 was about to end so they had to rush it out to make it look tidy for investors. And now two weeks in the Shore is a ghost town

WHAT A JOKE!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Such a joke.

Giving us one page each week. In an MMO the player should be able to choose the pace at which they complete the content. Or at least make it feel like it is not just gating for gating´s sake (Isle of QD, Isle of Thunder).

Feeling more and more like it that Blizzard patch hype is similar to populist election campaigns. Or frozen food pictures where you know that reality does not correspond to that beautiful appetizing picture.

I have nothing to do in the game other than wait. And we are two weeks into the largest major patch ever (allegedly... yea right). And of course I cannot unsub until I can do it all at my own pace because by then I will have fallen unsalvageably behind on AK. It feels like a punishment mechanic for when someone ever decides to take a break from the game..

Quite funny how WoW Facebook page baits people to resub with sub-bait ads like "Come get your Class Mount now" or "Flying awaits!" And you have to dig deeper into fansites to find any sort of content release schedule. Nothing about it in the game whatsoever. Not even going to start about the fiasco that are legion invasions. What is more, since 4.1 this patch had the most bugs still intact on launch. Needless to say it was because Q1 was about to end so they had to rush it out to make it look tidy for investors. And now two weeks in the Shore is a ghost town

WHAT A JOKE!!
    Want some salt with that?

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-10 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    World of Waitcraft... yes.

Then don't play. Problem solved.

Such a joke.

Giving us one page each week. In an MMO the player should be able to choose the pace at which they complete the content.
    Then you will be done with it all in a week and start bitching there is nothing to do.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    At least there's more time to level up/gear up alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    A scam..........
    thanks for the chuckle.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    This was in response to the content draughts at the end of MoP and whole half end of WoD.

They gave you everything you asked for. Regular updates, always-there progression for your character, something to do in the world, new raids, new stories, new everything.

And now you fucking complain you only get it per week instead of per 6 months?

*Clears throat* Waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, is all I'm hearing here. Would you like some fries to go with your salt OP?

Direct your frustration towards the Blizzard forums maybe instead of here as this place is toxic enough without more BS whining.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

When you pay a subscription every month for a game, you should be able to play continuously when you want or are able to. WoW used to be an "all you can eat smorgasbord" but now it's a McDonald's with only one guy in the back flipping burgers and making fries...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post

Direct your frustration towards the Blizzard forums
    At least over there they delete these garbage threads
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    At least over there they delete these garbage threads
    Hehe, true enough!
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Super
    Content
    Awesome
    Material

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    This was in response to the content draughts at the end of MoP and whole half end of WoD.

They gave you everything you asked for. Regular updates, always-there progression for your character, something to do in the world, new raids, new stories, new everything.

And now you fucking complain you only get it per week instead of per 6 months?
    What is there to do on the Broken Shore right now? Go and check, two weeks in it seems to have been abandoned already. This is not just a vocal minority kind of thing, I have talked in-game to people who do not frequent forums at all and they feel disillusioned to say the least. Were it a vocal minority thing, crowds would still indulge in all that new major patch content Blizzard created. But no, we have to pay an expansion´s worth of money to see it all. Conveniently enough, ToS looks to be released just by the end of Q2 so everything looks fine and damn well to shareholders.

7+ Year Old Account
    WHAT A JOKE!!
    You spelled 6.2 wrong... when the only thing we got were S.E.L.F.I.E.S. and a twitter link.

Such a joke.

WHAT A JOKE!!
    The sodium chloride is overwhelming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    The sodium chloride is overwhelming.
    The herd mentality and conformism par excellence is overwhelming.

Deleted
    This is Blizzards Way to give us constant Content. No there isnt more Content than before, its just that they release it in Pieces so many think theres actually more Content than ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to do in this thread folks, other than to get that post count up.

Deleted
    people who makes these kinds of posts are probably ilvl 870 and lfraiders.