Poll: Are you still subbed?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    You won't get that 20th anniversary statue by unsubbing.

I didn't read through this whole thing, but there should be another option of "Yes, but I probably will unsub if there is a long content drought between xpacs"

I wouldn't play Legion even if it was free. I'd pay money for an older version of the game though.

Legion is okay. Lots to do so if I want to kill some time. I know I will have something to do when I login. Its $15, pretty cheap for some minor entertainment

No, game got tedious.

Blizzard focused on giving us tons of content. The problem is that content is not fun. That's the problem when you make everything so easy and forgiving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Sorry, forgot we live in 2017 where facts don't matter and we can just say anything we want to justify a point.

Carry on.
    A fact that has 0 bearing for the discussion at hand.

So yes, I will use the second biggest sub drop to justify the OP's bizarre conclusions.

If you find another trivial nitpick in all of this, be sure to let me know.

Too many grinding. I was returning player for 7.0.1. And back in the day, I was able to keep up doing raid PUGs. I could run 10 times latest 5-men dungeon and I was ready to join the rainding guild or some pug.

But now because of diversity of ilvl I have to invest too much time into building my ilvl. Also PUGs these days require you to have that god dammend achievement. So in order to run some HC you need to run HC with someone else or pay gold to some guild for carring only to have that thing on your list.

Overral it feels like a game from Facebook, that wants to keep you occupied with many activities that bring you little benefit. Not to mention, that even in PvP you do not feel any power after hours of
    running mythic+ dungeons, cause your gear will scale down for the sake of balance in battleground.

Unsubbed but still playing vanilla.

Deleted
    I unsubbed a few months ago, I just got bored with raiding NH. Besides I dislike the AP system.

I am, still working on the world free for all PVP things. Once I have that achievement, i'll probably unsub for a few months. Summer is here, lots of titties to suck and beer to drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Unsubbed before 7.2, and I even had both my BiS legendaries and op trinket.
    I think wow just isn't fun anymore, but I doubt other mmo's are better. For now I'm enjoying CS:GO again, it has everything I wanted. I regret leaving it for Legion tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Do you really need another one of these threads? They always end up the same, and I swear I saw one like yesterday.
    All of OP's threads seem to ask the same question: "Are you happy with WoW or unhappy with WoW?"
    He just finds a new way to ask it every day. Makes you wonder if he's struggling that much with the question himself, or why he's stuck on it day after day.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    im sub, but i play 3hrs a week (only log for raid) . 7.2 is nothing special imo, it was all done before and with better design for me which was Isle of Thunder.

Deleted
    Subbed until oct 2018, two years sub paid with gold, and i do have more gold now that all the gold i did in WOD, so i guess by the end of the exp i will be able to buy a ton of tokens.
    If i had to pay real money for the game, besides the expansion, i would quit, not because i do not like the game, but because as much as i like the game i can not stand the fact that sometimes i can play, and sometimes i can not, because the content i am interested in requires more people to play, and not just anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What are you talking about? WoW still keeps players around but it's target audience has changed over time.
    Changes each expansion almost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

This is funny. So many "I quit 6 months ago but i still check mmo-champion 10 times a day" people. Yeah right...

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Unsubbed but still playing vanilla.
    Playing an Illegal realm, eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    A fact that has 0 bearing for the discussion at hand.

So yes, I will use the second biggest sub drop to justify the OP's bizarre conclusions.

If you find another trivial nitpick in all of this, be sure to let me know.
    Only because you insisted. You're supposed to fully spell out numbers lower than 10. "A fact that has zero bearing."