Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    US just went down too. Whatever's going on must've hit them pretty hard, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'll take one if you are offering. Prefer Platinum please.
    Chocolate, that is it.. But I ate it.. So, there's the wrapper?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A fitnessblender workout on youtube !
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Only 45 replies in one hour of downtime

Proof that subs are down and this game is dead
    Shut up.

Maybe a DDS attack,
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Stellar service.

Just stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Logged out to eat dinner before spamming invasion and now screwed.
    What zone was the invasion in? See if there is any point in trying later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Maybe a DDS attack,
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's always "a DDOS attack". Always "unusually big". Never the fault of Blizzard geniuses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    Nope I was in the game and got disconnected. false information
    Works just fine. Just did a MoS+9

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Stellar service.

Just stellar.
    You know damn well this can happen with any online game or service from time to time.

AUTHENTICATION SERVERS. So if you were already logged in you can keep playing, but nearly nobody will be able to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    AUTHENTICATION SERVERS. So if you were already logged in you can keep playing, but nearly nobody will be able to log in.
    I can log in and out just fine, and a lot of people got kicked out, so its more than that. Plus its both EU and NA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    US servers appear to be down too i cant log in
    It's everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I was logged in but got DC when i wanted to change server.

Since we have time and shooting the shit, how about you explain to us what is going on?

The audience is listening.....
    My guess is that this is an internal network failure. Eg, some idiot misconfigured something (or forget to reconfigure) and that coincided with a hardware failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I can log in and out just fine, and a lot of people got kicked out, so its more than that. Plus its both EU and NA.
    Another armchair computer master. Although there is a clear post it's the login servers...it's not. Did I get that right?

Yeah, I got kicked out as soon as I logged out of my character (not my account), so I'm guessing those that stay on the character they were logged on when it happens will remain in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Just keep spamming the login button, that surely will quicken the process.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Another armchair computer master. Although there is a clear post it's the login servers...it's not. Did I get that right?
    I am actually a network admin, and the fact that I can log in and out just fine proves that its more than JUST auth servers, auth servers may be a problem but their not really picky on who they let in, somethings not routing right for certain people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got this week off from work as scheduled, now I am just waiting by the battle net up like..

darkness truly is drawing in
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

With the simultaneous breakdown of the US and EU servers several times now it seems we get joined lfr soon .

Right...I cannot disprove you...so I just leave it here...for somebody more savy to retort.
    Well simple really. Who do we believe. Random internet user or Blizzard who are sat there right now informing us of the issue? Kind of easy decision.