10+ Year Old Account
    Also, on the suddenly abundant rumor of Marshawn Lynch to the Patriots:

"Talked to source inside Pats org. Tells me Marshawn Lynch would have to be "much less of a pain in the ass" than he was in Seattle (1/2)"

"(2/2) Source also notes Pats kick the tires on a lot of different players/deals. "No stone unturned." Wouldn't confirm nor deny interest."

https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/statu...45502512549888

So yeah, that's not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Vetali Damn bro, stream sniping me?!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Well AFC was a bit weak, Chiefs could have gave Pats a run for their money. But the NFC? That was a toss up. Any team could have won(with the expectation of the Lions).
    Texans, outside of QB, were better than the Chiefs last year for the most part. If they had someone that could at least get the ball close enough to Hopkins to catch it they very well could have beat the Pats in that playoff game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Also, on the suddenly abundant rumor of Marshawn Lynch to the Patriots:

"Talked to source inside Pats org. Tells me Marshawn Lynch would have to be "much less of a pain in the ass" than he was in Seattle (1/2)"

"(2/2) Source also notes Pats kick the tires on a lot of different players/deals. "No stone unturned." Wouldn't confirm nor deny interest."

https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/statu...45502512549888

So yeah, that's not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Vetali Damn bro, stream sniping me?!
    nah, I've just become one with twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im assuming Pats arent a skittles fan. Otherwise, considering some of Gronk's shenaniganz, I find that statement funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Im assuming Pats arent a skittles fan. Otherwise, considering some of Gronk's shenaniganz, I find that statement funny.
    Gronk's antics don't really extend beyond his personal time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Gronk is never a pain for the team. He may be boisterous off the field, but he's an incredibly hard worker and he's never been a problem in the locker room in any way shape or form. Lynch on the other hand has had his public and not so public run ins with his coaches and frontoffice pretty much everywhere.

Thing is Patriots don't mind bringing in big names or big distractions (Tebow, Ochocinco, Haynesworth, Bennett this past season) so if they feel Lynch is too big of a pain in the ass, then I assume they must have some specific things in mind that they didn't like about his behaviour, otherwise they'd certainly bring him in and kick the tires on him (just like they did with Adrian Peterson this off season).

We'll never know what that is though cause it pretty much never happens that Patriots let anything get outside the building. I'm actually surprised that this about Lynch came out. The beat reporter that tweeted it is a good source though, so it must be legit. It's rare for the Patriots to let such statements get out of the building to reporters though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's something they don't like about Lynch it should be his age or that he isn't cheaper than Blount.

- - - Updated - - -

Junior Galette got arrested again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Junior Galette got arrested again.
    3rd off the field issue just in his 2 years with Washington, and through his achilles problems he's not played a single game for them. Pretty sure he's done. (though I said that when he tore his achilles again last season, so this is nothing new)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks think they gonna win with 2013 draft busts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Seahawks think they gonna win with 2013 draft busts?
    There are plenty from that draft, but they're trying to get 'em all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, obviously, he didn't play, but Romo got some fun in during practice and stuff

https://streamable.com/vzf6e
    https://streamable.com/px8rp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, obviously, he didn't play, but Romo got some fun in during practice and stuff

https://streamable.com/vzf6e
    https://streamable.com/px8rp
    That was an amazng thing to see. He looked like he was having a blast. Also, probably coulda had a basketball career.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the Lions are unveiling new uniforms tonight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelers owner Dan Rooney passed away at 84 https://twitter.com/steelers/status/852612003130638337

- - - Updated - - -

Titans released Jason McCourty. He had been there longer than any other current Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just seen the news about Rooney, insane to think he was only the second president in the history of the Steelers.

Looks like his son, Art II is taking charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    couple things:

Eli Manning being targeted in some alleged equipment scam http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-...220248847.html

Lions uniforms are ugly

Lions owner leaked that schedule release is next Thursday

Matt Hasselbeck welcomes Marshawn Lynch back (to the NFL presumably)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    couple things:

Eli Manning being targeted in some alleged equipment scam http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-...220248847.html
    NY Post publicized the story first, going to wait till we learn what this is actually all about. Giants already came out with a statement heavily defending themselves and Eli from the accusation. It certainly all sounds shady what happened, but going to wait till there's more info about this court case before judging anything.

Lions owner leaked that schedule release is next Thursday
    I heard this too. It would be right when the NFL wanted to release it, so I'm going to guess it's probably true. If it is, there's probably going to be going some news story out this weekend or Friday with programming notice about the release, cause I assume ESPN or whomever will have a big 2 hour release show again. Should be confirmed soon that way if it's on for next Thursday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dean Blandino has left his job of head of officiating for a Mike Pereira like job at a network.

Networks sure are paying well right now.

The white with blue pants for the new Lions uniforms isn't bad. The silver oriented ones are very Nike though, which is not a good thing.

I can see why he would rather work for a network. He can be 100% wrong and no one would care. Probably far more relaxing than being in charge of something too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The white with blue pants for the new Lions uniforms isn't bad. The silver oriented ones are very Nike though, which is not a good thing.

I can see why he would rather work for a network. He can be 100% wrong and no one would care. Probably far more relaxing than being in charge of something too.
    Mike Carey was 100% wrong and hes now jobless from CBS.

Which now the NFL is looking for a new head of officiating... and Mike Carey is jobless...