15+ Year Old Account

Vigilance Perch - LW Legendary Gloves

Haven't seen any threads/posts on this or other sites discussing it. I just unlocked it and could make it, but unsure if it is worth it. I am currently using Call of the Wild and Frizzo's Fingertrap, but having 3 sockets and the passive seems really good.
    Thoughts?
    -----Marzix-----
    ---Hellscream---

Quote Originally Posted by marzix View Post
    Haven't seen any threads/posts on this or other sites discussing it. I just unlocked it and could make it, but unsure if it is worth it. I am currently using Call of the Wild and Frizzo's Fingertrap, but having 3 sockets and the passive seems really good.
    Thoughts?
    Just a bit of info. Flying doesn't work unless you actually unlock legion flying. Instead you turn into a sentinel owl and simply move at 100% ground speed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Just a bit of info. Flying doesn't work unless you actually unlock legion flying. Instead you turn into a sentinel owl and simply move at 100% ground speed.

I was pretty upset when i first used mine and that happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    I was pretty upset when i first used mine and that happened.
    Yep. As was I. Crafted mine for a shaman alt, hoping to level faster. xD Was fairly disappointed.

Just unlock flying then and fly during combat ... seems great for leveling