Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Low effort does not mean low quality.
    Is that your final answer?
    You wanna think about that for a moment?
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I generally post when I like something a lot, have a question, or am experiencing a glitch or bug.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    last thing we need on this forum are more people complaining
    Pretty much, more than half of the threads littered on mmo-champion already consist of complaints about some insignificant feature in game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Pretty much, more than half of the threads littered on mmo-champion already consist of complaints about some insignificant feature in game.
    Nah. This forum can handle more complaining. More than half of the threads littered on mmo-champion are positive.

I don't think MMO-C posters need directions on this, they've already adopted this mentality 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Is that your final answer?
    You wanna think about that for a moment?
    Is this truly a debate? Would you care to think about this? Plenty of great games can be made with less effort through smart use of time and existing models.

I like the mage class mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchbringer View Post
    I never said that it does, so what was that "Good try, though." about? Your response was very stupid.
    Implying​ that I have low standards to enjoy low effort content does indeed directly imply that. Trying to make it sound otherwise is what's really stupid here.

Nah. This forum can handle more complaining. More than half of the threads littered on mmo-champion are positive.
    It wouldn't be so bad if half of the shit people complain about had any significance, but more often than not it doesn't.

Deleted
    Implying​ that I have low standards to enjoy low effort content does indeed directly imply that. Trying to make it sound otherwise is what's really stupid here.
    No. Stop acting like things have been said or implied when they haven't actually been said or implied.

The only language they understand is subs/tokens. Vote with your wallet. Being vocal is usually a waste of time.

No. Stop acting like things have been said or implied when they haven't actually been said or implied.
    Oh, ok. So because I'm so stupid, what was it you were trying to say when you said I had low standards for enjoying low effort content?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    It wouldn't be so bad if half of the shit people complain about had any significance, but more often than not it doesn't.
    Insignificant in your opinion. Anyone can describe anything as insignificant, so it's a worthless non-argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, ok. So because I'm so stupid, what was it you were trying to say when you said I had low standards for enjoying low effort content?
    Ok, listen, maybe you will understand.

By saying: You have low standards because you enjoy low effort content.
    I meant: You have low standards because you enjoy low effort content.

It's a very clear statement. I hope you finally understand now, but you are free to keep adding to it what you will. Anything you add on top of that wasn't said by me, though. It's all in your head.

Complaints, whines and shit posts have gotten more results than constructive feedback ever has had especially with Blizzard and WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    The WoW community is already pretty much the whiniest and most entitled for any game I have ever seen so the last thing it needs is more complaints. Now constructive criticism is a different matter. I am all for people offering up ideas or detailed complaints about specific things. Things like "Legion sucks," "Blizzard is lazy," or *insert random minor change* is a slap in the face (man, do I despise that phrase...) is totally useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The WoW community is already pretty much the whiniest and most entitled for any game I have ever seen so the last thing it needs is more complaints. Now constructive criticism is a different matter. I am all for people offering up ideas or detailed complaints about specific things. Things like "Legion sucks," "Blizzard is lazy," or *insert random minor change* is a slap in the face (man, do I despise that phrase...) is totally useless.
    The WoW community has the most Blizzard white knights, apologists and fanboys.

Deleted
    I strongly believe you should give your opinion if you dislike something about the game. There are bad and goods ways of doing that. I don't believe bombarding them every time they change the name of a rabbit is such a good idea though, if there is any community in this world that let their devs know their full opinion it's the wow community.

The Overwatch team must have a walk in the park compared to the wow team.

No thanks. I'll be vocally critical however of their game where I want to be and not resort to screaming at them like a petulant child. So far enjoying myself in 7.2 and gearing up alts before Tomb opens.

The WoW community has the most Blizzard white knights, apologists and fanboys.
    Yeah pretty much, and they once again did the copy paste with the legion invasions/pre expansion invasions. You kill said number of demons, kill a big one, ride a hippogryph around and then fly it off into the sunset while a bad implosion effect goes off.

The fact of the matter is a lot of the playerbase are pussies. Much like the fuckboys on the development team, they have no balls and don't stand up for themselves. You can easily hit escape, hit help, and hit Submit Suggestion. Yet I'm positive a lot of people are too lazy to even do that. Then we have the retards on here saying you can only make them change by unsubbing lol. It literally makes no sense, when we can flood the shit out of their suggestion box and tell them what we want on the forums. IF the game gets to the point where you just can't stand it then unsub. Otherwise grow a pair and voice your opinion in some way. This is our community not theirs. It is their game however.