Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Everyone has their own view, me personally, this expansion I do care about it, stormheim and high mountain will be so much easier to navigate with flying, same with suramar city.
    Assuming it works on broken shore as well, which means no more running past lots of mobs to get to the perch elite WQ
    Only got 3k rep left to grind then I'm sorted.

I's dnt carz fr flyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    You can't have your cake whole and eat it too. Either you like flying and use it or you hate it and show with your in-game stance that you don't. Hell, the fuck, unsub if you don't like flying, like many pro-fliers have unsubbed because of lack of flight. If you no-fliers ARE the majority, Blizz will endulge you.
    Don't be so angry, I'm only pointing out a logical point of view. If someone is unsubbing because of flight then they didn't enjoy the game in the first place. Always going with extremes smh.

I'm not sure I care much at this point, as enabling it is unlikely to make me play more than I do now. (which isn't much)

Deleted
    Flying should be put back into the game at the start of an expac.

Enduring large grinds just for the sake of earning the most currents expac flying skill over and over again is not really funny and not helping not to burn out.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Flying should be put back into the game at the start of an expac.

Enduring large grinds just for the sake of earning the most currents expac flying skill over and over again is not really funny and not helping not to burn out.
    I like how they have tied it to explored achievement etc. But I do agree that they should add it from the start, but that you should have to work for it, as we do now. But that people have the opportunity to work from it from the start, and it not to be gated behind anything else than rep farming.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Err haven't you been doing that for 7 months already? Also you can ignore flying
    Yea, it was a good 7 months.

I care, and hope to get it sooner rather than later. I'm tired of being on ground already.

I really don't see the point of flying. Maybe you save like 30 seconds going from dalaran to a raid with flying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I really don't see the point of flying. Maybe you save like 30 seconds going from dalaran to a raid with flying.
    Sure, for raiding, Mythic+ or instanced PVP there is no point in it.
    For gold farming, whatever method you choose to do that, or for alts it is gonna be a total godsend feature.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Sure, for raiding, Mythic+ or instanced PVP there is no point in it.
    For gold farming, whatever method you choose to do that, or for alts it is gonna be a total godsend feature.
    The game rains gold. Has for a long time. If you have to rely on flight to farm gold... you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Being able to fly will make me want to farm the elegon mount again so yolo love it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    The game rains gold. Has for a long time. If you have to rely on flight to farm gold... you're doing it wrong.
    Flying is not for farming gold, is for farming the resources for making that gold faster, and in a much more confortable way, so i have more time for pure gameplay or for doing other things non wow related.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    I would assume you don't use the open world to farm gold? Flying will for sure speed up a lot of farming methods.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Flying is useful for gankers and world pvpers cas it makes them faster finding enemy players who is questing to kill.
    Nobody quest/level in low zone anymore,people are leveling in LFD
    If you were able to fly, you would be able to farm ressources much faster to make some gold and pay a realm transfert to a PvE realm.

Deleted
    It will end with everyone having it though, cause 99% of the players are doin the WQ's.. And that's what the achivement and requirement is, to get reputation. So we will all be flyin soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajora Glabados View Post
    I use to not care throughout WoD but after doing the same WQs for months I started getting more irritated with the terrain. Its nice that flying is accessible now but the FFXIV expansion spoiled me because I actually enjoyed flying there and it was a relatively painless experience.
    -Not being able to fly straight up by tilting mouse up (limited camera range)
    -Holding spacebar to go straight up ascends slower than going up at an angle
    I mean, it's minor, but it's pretty painful to me after so many years of WoW.

Can't imagine playing WoW right now though. Having absolutely 0 downtime and no cappable currencies sounds like the worst kind of Korean grindfest I could possibly imagine.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Flying is not for farming gold, is for farming the resources for making that gold faster, and in a much more confortable way, so i have more time for pure gameplay or for doing other things non wow related.
    If you have to fly, to farm the resources to make the gold... I stand by my previous statement. I made a killing in WoD LONG before Pathfinder was even mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I would assume you don't use the open world to farm gold? Flying will for sure speed up a lot of farming methods.
    Most of my gold comes from Fishing, Mog Gear, and Enchanting. People who need to fly about to farm herbs, ore, and leather are picking professions that are heavily dependent on spending lots of time in the open world hopping from resource to resource. When fishing, I sit in one spot. Mog gear involves old raids where flight is only helpful getting to the door (like Tempest Keep and Ulduar). And as for disenchanting, that comes naturally with the loot from soloing most instances on the Broken Isles. Benefits of being a raid geared bear. I seldom need anyone else.

Flying only became an issue when Blizzard told their buttsniffer legion it was, and the good little sheep followed through.

i will stop caring about flying when blizzard stop with the stupid zones like spires of arak, highmountain, etc