Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    Read: I won't even admit I'm chatting made up shit. But I will berate you and use too much punctuation because it makes me look clever.
    Please learn some actual science, friend. Doing it for even a sparse few years is quite enlightening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    For me, it's my centrist logic , Time is the first to occur because more subtil than Space.

The "concept" of time can exist without Space or a more vulgar State the Mater-ialization.
    No friendo, space and time are intrinsically related, both exist together as a rank 4 tensor we call spacetime. That's how that whole, y'know, general theory of relativity business works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    p.s. true space and true time are not scientific or physical concepts
    Are those scientists, clowns with inferior life expectancy than peasants in japan or europe ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    Simply put...where did anything come from? I can wrap my head around existing things changing into something new, but I can't understand where things originated from. I'm talking about the most basic, trace elements (or whatever they are) that initially formed into the universe. Where did those things come from?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...e#Planck_Epoch

Deleted
    Are those scientists, clowns with inferior life expectancy than peasants in japan or europe ?
    No idea what you just said. Even if I ignore that badly placed comma you're just asking about the life expectancy of some indeterminate group of scientists? You fuckin' what, mate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    That's how that whole, y'know, general theory of relativity business works.
    Keep your arrogant anthropocentrism for yourself.

Deleted
    I like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep your arrogant anthropocentrism for yourself.
    You are literally nonsensical.

Deleted
    Hundreds of years ago (at least 200), God created everything!

just go back in time and see for yourself
    hit & run posting lol

Deleted
    A big bang can't exist, because this would mean that the space is saturated

Deleted
    That's nonsense.

Deleted
    You can't explain why tho, but this Planck epoch, this is progeria state of a fucking nonsense... and you like it, you dont even know why.

The Big Bang occurs in which ordinary space and time develop out of a primeval state (possibly a virtual particle or false vacuum) described by a quantum theory of gravity or "Theory of Everything". All matter and energy of the entire visible universe is contained in an unimaginably hot, dense point (Gravitational singularity), a billionth the size of a nuclear particle. This state has been described as a particle desert.

Literally, BS award of the worst possible... how dare you ... how dare you

Deleted
    Read: I know physics better than physicists and the scientific community, btw, our best approximation of the early universe that most of said community subscribes to is nonsense.
    Ok, friendo.

You can't explain why tho, but this Planck epoch, this is progeria state of a fucking nonsense... and you like it, you dont even know why.

The Big Bang occurs in which ordinary space and time develop out of a primeval state (possibly a virtual particle or false vacuum) described by a quantum theory of gravity or "Theory of Everything". All matter and energy of the entire visible universe is contained in an unimaginably hot, dense point (Gravitational singularity), a billionth the size of a nuclear particle. This state has been described as a particle desert.

Okay, so what is your proof that it is incorrect? Using big fonts and emojis doesn't actually advance your position. You're engaged in an Argument from Incredulity: "I can't imagine how it happened, therefore it didn't happen." Your personal inability to understand the science behind it doesn't make it wrong, and it doesn't mean nobody else can understand it either.

So your contention is "I can't understand it, therefore it's BS?" Please.

What I'll never understand is why people insist that the origin of the universe should be intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    This is something that has always bothered me about this topic. To me, its impossible to not have faith in something. No one truly knows the origin of the universe it seems, so if you don't have faith in God, you must by default have faith in science itself. You believe something happened to make the universe start to exist at some point (I presume), yet you can't point to any proof to support that belief. Hence you have a blind faith, not at all unlike someone who believes in God.
    You misunderstand completely. I can also devolve any argument with philosophical perspective and semantics, it doesn't make for very fruitful discussion. Faith as an abstract term, "I have faith I'll do well on the exam because I studied" could be extrapolated as all people have "faith" in something, but it's more of what you'd call guessing with probabilities favoring you.

No scientist has "faith" that "something" made the universe start to exist. It DOES exist, and it's logical to assume to some major event caused it to begin. A scientist will not claim to know exactly what happened, but will have hypotheses based on acquired data. There is no blind faith involved whatsoever. Faith in science is an oxymoron, science exists independent from faith, always. A scientist will very happily tell you he doesn't KNOW what happened at the beginning of the universe, but he has some very good ideas. Extremely superior ideas to, large, bearded man made it in 8 days and used extra care when making this specific, insignificant planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    What I'll never understand is why people insist that the origin of the universe should be intuitive.
    I guess that's why people like Paraclef exist, understanding science at all isn't the easiest of things, and then this whole quantum mechanics crap appears and even the nerds among us are confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your contention is "I can't understand it, therefore it's BS?" Please.

It really shouldn't be. The idea of time having a beginning is beyond our soft little grey brains.
    Putin khuliyo

World Re-known Physicists vs Random MMO Champ poster.

I'll put a £1 down on you buddy.

Deleted
    ordinary space: Ordinary ? what is ordinary ? => BS
    primeval state : primeval ? what is primeval ? => BS
    virtual particle : virtual ? what is virtual ? => BS
    false vacuum : false ? what is love, baby don't hurt me....

" All matter and energy of the entire visible universe " => what ... w h a t ?
    " unimaginably hot " : unimaginably .... sounds tangible/10. Even hot makes no sense.
    " dense point " : a point is for sure a singularity of proof, dense as fuck.

I don't continue, the superiority of your intelligence is so beyond, it's like LE particle desert.

Because you don't know what intuitive means ?
    Maybe not, so now you think you can judge me based on what ? Nothing, because I don't think that TIME is a notion very intuitive, it's the less intuitive notion possible, and what you can't even understand is that this "" intuitive BULLSHIT " IS THE SCIENCE THAT YOU ARE DEFENDING NOW.

How can the TIME be intuitive ?... According to your science, you just have to describe a space event and voilà time-space.

The worst about all those who want to deny this simple fact, don't even understand that macrocosm = microcosm.

If everything has a purpose, a microstate, then via an expansion, achieving a new form, what is the evolution of an astral body ''uncorrupted" like the one, we are on, now ?

Answer, this should be easy... and don't say that a "planet+moon+sun+else has no evolution possible...

You just want to explain things with boom and kaboom, because the pyromancy is your only option.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    World Re-known Physicists vs Random MMO Champ poster.

I'll put a £1 down on you buddy.
    Then you better learn what an EXplosion means... teach how can space be saturated so early ?

We live in a fake Universe with fake news.