Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    It's not Swedens responsibility to house these people, I can't stand the hypocrisy when supposed fighters for the working class are such huge proponents of such anti worker policies.

It's an emotional argument that Sweden needs to take these people on, nothing else.
    I don't know why you guys are even arguing, why don't you just force cucks to take invaders to their houses, so they can enjoy their wives and daughters?
    If they want to help that much, they can. But they have no right to tell anyone else to give invaders ANYTHING.

It's not Swedens responsibility to house these people, I can't stand the hypocrisy when supposed fighters for the working class are such huge proponents of such anti worker policies.

It's an emotional argument that Sweden needs to take these people on, nothing else.
    Taking in a refugees seeking asylum is very much in line with social democratic policy (social justice).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Taking in a refugees seeking asylum is very much in line with social democratic policy (social justice).
    Olof Palme would never have stood for this, if you want to talk about social democratic social justice.

He was a proponent of helping the people on the scene rather than what we have now.
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-04-11 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Posting photos of dead Swedes (including that 11yo girl) is forbidden, correct?
    Her parents need to give consent.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Historically speaking the social democrats have been the more restrictive. Look at Luciabeslutet.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Haha.. exactly...

well.. i hope some of the people that died was the ones thinking that mass immigration and islamisation was a good idea.

fucking tragic
    Wow... You are really disgusting and I hope someone punishes you for this horribly stupid sentence.

Olof Palme would never have stood for this, if you want to tl
    alk about social democratic social justice.

He was a proponent of helping the people on the scene rather than what we have now.
    He definitely would do everything in his power to help refugees. He literally gave a famous speech, where he made his position clear on immigrants and what he thinks of anti-immigration proponents.

Sweden is much stronger than whatever xenophobia or racism you guys can cook up.
    I also happened to notice Trump supporters celebrating the death of Swedes. You can't sink lower than that. But it's good we have the internet, now It's all out there forever.

Deleted
    He definitely would do everything in his power to help refugees. He literally gave a famous speech, where he made his position clear on immigrants and what he thinks of anti-immigration proponents.
    Yeah, help them where they may be, not invite them across the globe and leave them in Norrland with only the bare necessities or shove them into ghettos.

Only comparably large wave of refugees/immigrants were in the 80s from Chile, despite the numerous amounts of conflicts around the world.
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-04-11 at 12:04 PM.

eh i would really like to say what i think but looking at number of infractions/bans i cant :/

shame so many have to die because of multi-kulti culture

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Historically speaking the social democrats have been the more restrictive. Look at Luciabeslutet.
    Due to unprecedented numbers of refugees and immigrants it was deemed necessary, similar to our current situation. It being a classic social democratic policy does not mean that there can be no limit to how many we grant asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    More "sad amusement" to be had from "Aftonbladet": https://nyheteridag.se/aftonbladet-o...-bilarnas-fel/ ("Clean up Stockholm - Stop the cars")

"Cars have turned into dangerous weapons. If people in the future are to be protected, the cars must simply put be removed from meeting areas and bicycle areas."

How can you blame cars on this. ;_:
    political corectness ?

Yeah, help them where they may be, not invite them across the globe and leave them in Norrland with only the bare necessities or shove them into ghettos.
    Helping people where they are is not always going to be viable, you understand that right? Sometimes the conflicts are too complex and too difficult to solve (at least not anytime soon), meanwhile countless refugees are supposed to just wait and hope that they don't get killed while we try and "fix" their country? Palme also knew this.

But I somewhat agree with your last part. Integration policies have been poor in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    SJW logic at his finest. "While you could dig up actual proof, my sjw religion obstructs me from acknowledging it."
    What part of "exceptions" do you not understand?

Deleted
    Helping people where they are is not always going to be viable, you understand that right? Sometimes the conflicts are too complex and too difficult to solve (at least not anytime soon), meanwhile countless refugees are supposed to just wait and hope that they don't get killed while we try and "fix" their country? Palme also knew this.

But I somewhat agree with your last part. Integration policies have been poor in
    https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

Can't get it to show on mobile :/

Any case, using syria as an example, the nations bordering her are taking in temporary refugees numbering in the millions. Areas that aren't war zones.
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-04-11 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    Her parents need to give consent.
    Really, do they? Or is there some other reason? Did MSM ask parents of the dead boy if they can show that well known photo? They bombarded us with that bullshit every single day.
    Did you see her photo outside of some obscure twitter posts saying "I'm sorry but people NEED to see this" and imageboards most people don't even know about?

Anyway, posting her photo here will grant you a swift ban from our glorious mods. That boy was fine.

https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

Can't get it to show on mobile :/
    I've seen that video before, I generally agree with what is said. However, like I said in my previous post, this is not always viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Atleast 5 people dead and police is driving around screaming ''warning terrorattack!''

So sick... I was there 45min before it happened... People on twitter saying there are bodies that been cut in half geez.

Pic of the scene *beware bloody*
    *snippy snip*

we don't need pics of gorey scenes
    Is that all they are yelling and what are you supposed to do as a civilian?

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Did MSM ask parents of the dead boy if they can show that well known photo?
    They did, the father was featured several times as well in various articles.

Deleted
    I've seen that video before, I generally agree with what is said. However, like I said in my previous post, this is not always viable.
    It has been very viable in just about every region we have recieved huge amount of migrants from.

Obviously it's not a black & white matter, can't just turn on a switch and things are better but I don't regard our current policies as sustainable, good for the worker, good for the future inhabitants of our country.