Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    As example, The achievement tab contains achievements for the Garrison, MoP scenarios etc.
    PvP areas that we never use again, yet still have limited availability. Tol'Barad, Wintergrasp.
    Questlines where first you meet vanilla thrall, then Garrosh, Then Vol'Jin etc. No 1 timeline.

WoW is in a massive chaos.

Everything is becoming to much, this was acceptable for a few expansions, but we have WAY to much right now.
    WoW needs a new Cataclysm that removes or changes so much.

Things are getting out of control.
    No, no, no, no, no.

These things are the only reason I am playing the game from time to time. With endgame being pretty terrible, the only remaining quality of WoW is that it has thousands of things to collect / complete. (If and when there is another game that has more of such things, I will be happy to drop WoW and move there with no regrets.)

It is bad enough that Blizzard are removing things like legendary questlines (how stupid do you have to be to spend an effort on *removing* things which some players would like to do and which are already there? yeah, we are talking about Blizzard here...). But if they ever start pruning old content seriously, I am just out - and I suspect a lot of veterans playing more out of habit rather than anything else are out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    As example, The achievement tab contains achievements for the Garrison, MoP scenarios etc.
    PvP areas that we never use again, yet still have limited availability. Tol'Barad, Wintergrasp.
    Questlines where first you meet vanilla thrall, then Garrosh, Then Vol'Jin etc. No 1 timeline.

WoW is in a massive chaos.

Everything is becoming to much, this was acceptable for a few expansions, but we have WAY to much right now.
    WoW needs a new Cataclysm that removes or changes so much.

Things are getting out of control.
    agreed - thats why blizz shoudl remove raids to make less unnnesesary things in game

Deleted
    I think it needs a real good tidy up. And shit needs to be stuck in the caverns of time and we need to make all the old content able to progress you to 100. Like, choose any zone, just have a portal to CoT in main cities, all scaled. It's all the same anyway.

I get no nostalgia when everything is squished down to triviality anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    They should just add back all the old removed stuff and keep everything from now on.. we have a lot of hard drive space so i dont care how big the game gets.
    yes pls would love to have naxx 40 back for chance at corrupted ashbringer for my dk