cant see all aoe on the ground from enemy...

heya, im here to ask this question because i didnt find anything useful, so a easy exemple is i cant see the aoe from the lancer inside BRH(its really annoying) there is other i cant see as well since 7.2 and i dunno what setting change exactly for this, i tried to change particle density to high, but didnt work, otherwise i dont have my setting very high because my computer is not so good, i would just be able to see these ground effect in dungeons, raid and outside the world, thx to help me

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    heya, im here to ask this question because i didnt find anything useful, so a easy exemple is i cant see the aoe from the lancer inside BRH(its really annoying) there is other i cant see as well since 7.2 and i dunno what setting change exactly for this, i tried to change particle density to high, but didnt work, otherwise i dont have my setting very high because my computer is not so good, i would just be able to see these ground effect in dungeons, raid and outside the world, thx to help me
    I had the exact same issue. Try turning "Outline Mode" to Good under Graphics settings to see if that fixes the issue. It did for me.

Deleted
    i dont have my setting very high because my computer is not so good
    That is usually the problem in cases like this. Better computer = better settings = better able to see stuff.

There's an option called "projected textures" enable that. Those are probably the AoE effects you can't see

Quote Originally Posted by Clexea View Post
    I had the exact same issue. Try turning "Outline Mode" to Good under Graphics settings to see if that fixes the issue. It did for me.
    i had already it to good, haha but ty :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    There's an option called "projected textures" enable that. Those are probably the AoE effects you can't see
    will try that ty sir and everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    This actually made my situation even better, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Clexea View Post
    This actually made my situation even better, thanks!
    No problem! I remember when WoD came out I had the same thing. I watched guides on bosses and saw AoE circles in the videos that I didn't see ingame. Enabled/disabled all options until I found out that's the one.