LastLast
    I cant wait for the end of this stupid 7.2 shity elfy legion mix
    I'm waiting for 7.3 pure legion
    argus been waiting for it since the start of wow
    I hope they do there best on argus and sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Empowered Hogger

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    It's gonna be Thrall. A expansion with 0 Thrall appareance wouldn't make any sense.
    Metzen is gone and so goes Thrall.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Fel Empowered Hogger
    This. Please this.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    less than sargeras in this expansion final boss will bee meh
    we need to see the glory of the fel titan
    I agree but I fear however we face him it won't give him enough justice and he'll be watered down. Maybe I am wrong and Blizz is preparing something amazing.

Still don't understand why they wasted Avatar of Sargeras on this fallen husk of an avatar thing. Battling fully powered Avatar of Sargeras in the Legion's climax on Argus would be awesome, now I really don't know how we'll fight him.

I really really hope Sargeras encounter has nothing to do with;
    deus ex machina empowerment
    power of love and crap like that

I wanna see some crazy twist or something like that, not:
    "Azeroth empowered you and with her Titan essence, you're powerful enough now to defeat Sargeras!!!!"
    "Pillars of creation empowered you enough so you can defeat Sargeras!!!"
    That would be really obvious and dissapointing & unimaginitive IMO.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-04-11 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    I agree but I fear however we face him it won't give him enough justice and he'll be watered down. Maybe I am wrong and Blizz is preparing something amazing.

Still don't understand why they wasted Avatar of Sargeras on this fallen husk of an avatar thing. Battling fully powered Avatar of Sargeras in the Legion's climax on Argus would be awesome, now I really don't know how we'll fight him.

I really really hope Sargeras encounter has nothing to do with;
    deus ex machina empowerment
    power of love and crap like that

I wanna see some crazy twist or something like that, not:
    "Azeroth empowered you and with her Titan essence, you're powerful enough now to defeat Sargeras!!!!"
    "Pillars of creation empowered you enough so you can defeat Sargeras!!!"
    That would be really obvious and dissapointing & unimaginitive IMO.
    I think it'll be BOTH!

Azeroth Herself Empowers you, and The Pillars Empower you as well....

You're able to Defeat Sargeras, You Artifacts are Destroyed, and so forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Metzen is gone and so goes Thrall.
    He's still going to voice Thrall He may not work at Blizz but he'll still voice Thrall whenever it's relevant again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I think it'll be BOTH!

Azeroth Herself Empowers you, and The Pillars Empower you as well....

You're able to Defeat Sargeras, You Artifacts are Destroyed, and so forth.
    Not really a fan of that but if they do it somewhat right I guess I can swallow it.
    But I think they can do so much more with Sarg if they don't decide to go that route. He's the main enigma of whole franchise I want some metaphysical reveal not a cheesy raid encounter!

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember that Sargeras first began to turn towards Fel after he alone encountered a nascent world-soul that was completely corrupted by old gods. He and the rest of the Pantheon knew that a Titan of the Void would be a threat to all of reality, so Sargeras chose to act by destroying the infested world-soul before it could finish growing. This was the start of the schism in the Pantheon, because the other Titans believed that the world-soul might have been saved and annihilating it was too big a tragedy.

Sargeras believes in the power of Fel to eradicate the remaining nascent world-souls so that the Old Gods and Void Lords cannot have a champion of their own. He is evil, but he believes that he is doing good.

I think that once we beat Sargeras (by killing him or deposing him) he is going to remind us that the greater threat has always been the Void and that he only ever fought to keep them at bay. I don't think that we will see Azeroth emerge this xpac because I think our next task is going to be to cleanse Azeroth's world-soul and save her from becoming a Dark Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    I believe last boss will be something unexpected and not that much directly related to Legion. It will be a surprise.

Garrosh was kinda "wtf Orc last boss in Panda land" => followed up by Orc-based WoD expansion
    Archimonde was kinda "wtf eredar lord last boss in Orc land" => followed up by Demon-based expansion

I believe last boss of Legion might be, for example, N'Zoth followed up by Old Gods / Void expansion. Would it not be adorable?
    Those were only unexpected if you didn't pay any attention to the level-cap storyline in those expansions. And Blizz hasn't been very subtle that the next expansion is going to be naga/Old God/Void-themed; there's a big naga presence in Azsuna, Suramar, and the Broken Shore and a large Void/Old God presence throughout several classes' order hall storylines, artifact weapon lore (even warriors get in on it, with Strom'kar being corrupted after centuries of close proximity to a Void creature), and the Emerald Nightmare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Not really a fan of that but if they do it somewhat right I guess I can swallow it.
    But I think they can do so much more with Sarg if they don't decide to go that route. He's the main enigma of whole franchise I want some metaphysical reveal not a cheesy raid encounter!
    Part of me thinks that we're going to pull an Algalon in the Sargeras fight. We're not going to get anywhere near killing him, but he's going to realize the same thing Algalon did--something about Azeroth's world-soul is providing us with far more power than we rightly should have, and it's going to inspire something in him he thought long lost: hope. Cheesy as all get-out, but it's the best way I see that fight ending without entering some very ridiculous levels of power creep on our behalf.

Plus, if Sargeras ends up realizing we stand an honest chance at holding back the Void thanks to the fact that we've been drinking up the world-soul's residual power for generations, he could throw the remnants of the Legion at the Void to hold them back, buying us time to deal with Azshara and N'zoth (the Void's chief remaining agents here on Azeroth). And from there, we can turn our eyes to either awakening Azeroth, or continuing to defend the world-soul while we work on a game plan to take the fight to the Void and stop its steady encroachment throughout the cosmos.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I wouldn't really assume it's a future envisioned by Velen. Because, like I said, it literally just says "X years later". On top of that I can't remember Velen being present in the comic in any form but the last page.
    Entirely possible that Velen survives the encounter should he prove to be somehow corrupted, leaving this vision completely intact in the distant future.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me thinks that we're going to pull an Algalon in the Sargeras fight. We're not going to get anywhere near killing him, but he's going to realize the same thing Algalon did--something about Azeroth's world-soul is providing us with far more power than we rightly should have, and it's going to inspire something in him he thought long lost: hope. Cheesy as all get-out, but it's the best way I see that fight ending without entering some very ridiculous levels of power creep on our behalf.

Plus, if Sargeras ends up realizing we stand an honest chance at holding back the Void thanks to the fact that we've been drinking up the world-soul's residual power for generations, he could throw the remnants of the Legion at the Void to hold them back, buying us time to deal with Azshara and N'zoth (the Void's chief remaining agents here on Azeroth). And from there, we can turn our eyes to either awakening Azeroth, or continuing to defend the world-soul while we work on a game plan to take the fight to the Void and stop its steady encroachment throughout the cosmos.
    I doubt Sargeras will gain hope. He might recognize "Wow these assholes are more formidable then I gave them credit for" and that's fine. Personally, I'd find it more interesting if as I said earlier we somehow trap him or seal him away making the Legion threat somewhat inert and leaving Sargeras for a future time.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-04-11 at 05:15 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I doubt Sargeras will gain hope. He might recognize "Wow these assholes are more formidable then I gave them credit for" and that's fine.
    Sargeras *could* be purged of his Fel corruption as there's a precedent for it after a fashion, but I also think this is an unlikely outcome. Given all that Sargeras has done in the name of his apocalyptic agenda I don't think there's a real way back for him. I would like for him to see the enormity of his mistake before dying, but that's more vindictiveness on my part.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Sargeras will gain hope. He might recognize "Wow these assholes are more formidable then I gave them credit for" and that's fine.
    I mean, end of the day the same result, so either or. Point being he realizes we've got an honest chance, and this is... four times? now that he's utterly failed to take us down. Can't beat 'em, may as well see if those crazy mortal bastards can figure something out. Worst case scenario he can wipe out Azeroth while we're busy with the Void if things go badly.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Sargeras *could* be purged of his Fel corruption as there's a precedent for it after a fashion, but I also think this is an unlikely outcome. Given all that Sargeras has done in the name of his apocalyptic agenda I don't think there's a real way back for him. I would like for him to see the enormity of his mistake before dying, but that's more vindictiveness on my part.
    I'd rather not him be purged or *redeemed* Illidan I might be able to buy but Sargeras....no pls no

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'd rather not him be purged or *redeemed* Illidan I might be able to buy but Sargeras....no pls no
    I feel similarly. I want him to see the enormity of his error, not be redeemed by it. Like seeing your dreams shattered against the anvil of reality right before the light fades from your eyes - that kind of finality.

Deleted
    Option 1:
    The world egg of argus is infused with fel energy and the burning legion is defending argus until the new titans birth. The body will then taken over by sargeras.

Option 2:
    Someone of the big heros names contains already a seed of sargeras and got taken over as the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I feel similarly. I want him to see the enormity of his error, not be redeemed by it. Like seeing your dreams shattered against the anvil of reality right before the light fades from your eyes - that kind of finality.
    After seeing 7.2 trailer I think that Kil'jaeden felt this way for a moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    After seeing 7.2 trailer I think that Kil'jaeden felt this way for a moment.
    Definitely starting to. Perhaps at the end of ToS we'll finish the job of delivering that realization to him.

Been saying this for sooo long now. We're gonna fight something Void related. Sargeras in his haste to reform his body or something and it's gonna get manipulated by the Void Lords. Or we do fight Sargeras and that's that. But the expansion ends with us getting some kind of report, that Azeroth is overrun by N'zoth and his naga army while were gone. It's how the expansions have been ending, with the finale being a look into the next expansion.