Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Now that's quite a stretch.
    Indeed, that riddle stage was less a riddle and more a "lets check everything ingame old god related because of scarab moon"

can i extend my firelands lockout from last week (US here, its reset) and get that page easily
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    can i extend my firelands lockout from last week (US here, its reset) and get that page easily
    I don't think so as it already reset, I could be wrong though.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    So the plume from the previous clue was the sha smoke... so much for feathers and crescent moons.
    No, feathers were a metaphor for pride, think peacock, natives headdress.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-04-11 at 04:55 PM.

in snow, sand, and stone....hmm. There's obviously a trick here. I'm thinking snow is the location, while sand and stone are modifiers.

Things like End Time, or Hour of Twilight. Both take place in Dragonblight, obviously snow. Sand connects it to Caverns of Time, as in the sand timers. Stone could be the Wyrmrest Temple in Hour of Twilight, or something else in End Time. Also Bronze Dragonshrine in Dragonblight, or Dragon Soul raid.
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-04-11 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    in snow, sand, and stone....hmm. There's obviously a trick here. I'm thinking snow is the location, while sand and stone are modifiers.

Things like End Time, or Hour of Twilight. Both take place in Dragonblight, obviously snow. Sand connects it to Caverns of Time, as in the sand timers. Stone could be the Wyrmrest Temple in Hour of Twilight, or something else in End Time. Also Bronze Dragonshrine in Dragonblight, or Dragon Soul raid.
    Could that be stretched to Dragon Soul? I am just thinking the sand stretch (Nozdormu is there, but not as heavily involved as End Time)

I swear to god, I am literally going to run from work to get stuck into this, ive been reading about it all day!!

what about something along the lines of the curse of flesh? perhaps ulduar, maybe uldum again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuine View Post
    what about something along the lines of the curse of flesh? perhaps ulduar, maybe uldum again.
    Not sure there is a strong enough connection to Sand in Ulduar, or snow in Uldum

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure there is a strong enough connection to Sand in Ulduar, or snow in Uldum
    Although, in saying that... Isn't there all three, sand, snow and stone in Freya's area in Uld? Or was it just stone and sand, I can't seem to remember.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Although, in saying that... Isn't there all three, sand, snow and stone in Freya's area in Uld? Or was it just stone and sand, I can't seem to remember.
    I'm not entirely sure. I'm reaaaaally thinking sand=time here, based on the previous riddles. I'm willing to bet this one is strongly connected to Caverns of Time or Bronze Dragonshrine.

I'm not entirely sure. I'm reaaaaally thinking sand=time here, based on the previous riddles. I'm willing to bet this one is strongly connected to Caverns of Time or Bronze Dragonshrine.
    Battle of Mnt Hyjal had snow, yeah?

What snow/sand/stone have in common is that they are made out of/contain crystals.....maybe an area that has lots of them.

Going by the theory that it's all based on the chart, "In snow, in sand and stone", sounds to me like it fits the bottom left hand corner, next to water (snow), sand (earth) and stone (the titanforged). That would mean something connected to Arcane and the Titans. Ulduar?

We also have to remember we are now at Earth on the map(SoO was Decay). Places with strong Earth themes(Deepholme, Deathwing(Earthwarden), etc).

Deleted
    Has anyone checked the Murozond fight area in End Time? Seems pretty fitting for a direct translation of the riddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    What snow/sand/stone have in common is that they are made out of/contain crystals.....maybe an area that has lots of them.
    Talador, Azuna and Highmountain come to mind. But i feel like that may be a bit of a stretch

10+ Year Old Account
    Un'goro Crater has quite the number of crystals, same for Silithis, Maraudon, Azuremyst and Bloodmyst isles. They're the only places I can currently think of with an abundance of crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    The Conservatory of Life would be spirit based, not earth based. Loken would be the titan watch the most associated with stone.

Also Neltharions Lair in Highmountain maaaaaybe? No strong sand connection, but Earth related(Earth warder lair), stone and snow. But sand....I'm still thinking one of the Dragon Soul/End Time/Hour of Twilight locations.

Interesting, Throne of Thereazine in Deepholm or Stonecore? (we're also on Earth I think)