10+ Year Old Account

Rethu's Incessant Courage, aggro issue.

So i crafted this for an alt to give that extra leveling boost since i don't need it on my main at all.

Anyone else who's using this noticing that it generates aggro on everything? Any neutral (yellow) mob, including critters i run past starts attacking me, obviously this can't be working as intended.

attacked by critters?!!!! OH NOES lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So i crafted this for an alt to give that extra leveling boost since i don't need it on my main at all.

Anyone else who's using this noticing that it generates aggro on everything? Any neutral (yellow) mob, including critters i run past starts attacking me, obviously this can't be working as intended.
    The healing when near a mob would add (slightly) to your aggro with whatever you're fighting at the time, but making neutral mobs aggro on you seems like a bug to me...

I bought this for my warrior alt, and have not noticed this phenomenon at all. Any possibility something else is your culprit?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    The healing when near a mob would add (slightly) to your aggro with whatever you're fighting at the time, but making neutral mobs aggro on you seems like a bug to me...
    I know that's why it's weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I bought this for my warrior alt, and have not noticed this phenomenon at all. Any possibility something else is your culprit?
    Fury warrior alt, unequip belt. Equip belt near critter obtain aggro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    attacked by critters?!!!! OH NOES lol XD
    Neutrals also where there are plenty of. This also slows down my leveling while the entire point of crafting this belt for an alt was to speed it up. So you failed even trying to be a smartass here.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed as of today it seems.

Rethu’s Incessant Courage
    Fixed a bug causing nearby neutral creatures to behave erratically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoke too soon thought the hotfix fixed it, logged on yesterday to level the alt.

Still generating threat on critters and neutral everywhere i walk.