10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    And i keep wondering what would happen if Drack or some Urdnot clan memeber would mention Wrex (and how awesome - or not he is). Becasue we know by the time when MEA starts Wrex is already a leader of Tuchanka,,
    maybe maybe not. that nakmor clan seemed more out the way by what Drack was talking about his mother
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    And i keep wondering what would happen if Drack or some Urdnot clan memeber would mention Wrex (and how awesome - or not he is). Becasue we know by the time when MEA starts Wrex is already a leader of Tuchanka,,
    If Wrex survived Virmire.

They probably don't mention Wrex because BW doesn't want to assume that Wrex is alive.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Well, i hope for one thing, as i mentioned back in this thread... in next adaptation of MEA (whatever its gonna be called), we could transfer save from ME3 according to ending to be reflected in next happenings in MEA game.. because the info from ending of MEA and some unanswered questions about MW fate (the Ryder family secrets questline).

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

They probably don't mention Wrex because BW doesn't want to assume that Wrex is alive.
    Honestly, fuck any save that dared to kill off Wrex. Not worth considering.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a dlc i kinda hope for like a single reaper went FTL to follow them but gets put down after a bit. Like it takes over a snall section after discovering and controling remnant. But i think Bioware wants to be done fully with reapers and nkt touch the subject anymore
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    After reading all the reviews and such, I thought this would be a massive let down, but hey low and behold, it's actually pretty good. Not amazing, but a good 8/10 so far.
    I really should stop judging games before I play them.
    Well you should definitely inform yourself before you buy any game; blind purchases increase your chances of throwing your money at something you won't like.

On the flipside, looking at Metacritic aggregate scores and 3 minute meme videos online can also be pretty misleading, since these don't often tell the whole story about a game. So the best course of action is to do your own research if you aren't sure about a game. Not to brag, but so far I haven't played a game that I haven't enjoyed if I liked what I saw of it in action, such as on Twitch or Youtube videos. I pretty much don't buy games if I can't see actual gameplay footage first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or not. Wreav might be stirring shit in his place. Bioware avoided any and all references to the OT that are dependant on player input there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    I have one OT save where Wrex isn't alive, and that is one started on ME2 for that sole purpose of not having him around. Can't finish ME1 with killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    So Drack is going to be a Great Granddad. and in the dialog all of Kesh's eggs are healthy. soo 1000+ krogan babies incoming. unless she didn't lay that many.

think Drack may be the oldest Krogan? Okeer was over 1k years old as well but didnt seem as "weathered"
    Might be because of all his synthetic parts or the case of frag grenades to the face, it could also be that they forgot they already had 1k+ Krogan that didn't seem so old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    True that.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Might be because of all his synthetic parts or the case of frag grenades to the face, it could also be that they forgot they already had 1k+ Krogan that didn't seem so old.
    More like Okeer was a minor character and Drack is a squadmate. General Krogan model was ok for Okeer, but for Drack they made a custon model and really wanted to show his age with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never thoutght Krongans could age much like Asari untill Drack mentioned it. I´m thinking about Wrex being like Grunt<<<Wrex<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Dracl in age.

They should. As someone else mentioned, FUCK any save where he's dead.

They already did some "canon-welding" before with Dragon Age.

After all, you could kill Wynne in DA1, but canonically she survives, and officially dies in the book "Dragon Age Asunder". Same for Lelianna, who can potentially die in DA1, but canonically survives for Inquisition. Another one is First Enchanter Irvine, can potentially die in DA:O, canonically survives and shows up as a side-character on another book. Yet another character is Shale, she can ALSO die in DA:O, and yet, you guessed it, shows up canonically alive and well in Asunder.

Sten can die in DA:O, canonically shows up alive and well on the Dragon Age comics. Alistair can die in DA:O, shows up alive and well in the same comic as Sten does (Sten BTW, canonically becomes the next Arishok of the Qun, after Hawke kills the ones in Kirkwall)

With very few exceptions, the entire cast of DA:O can die in that game, but almost every single one of them is confirmed alive and well on canon material and later games.

They could do that with the cast of DA:O? They can extend the same courtesy to the cast of ME1. That's the sacro-sanctum party. Not one of them should ever be considered canonically dead. Regarless of decisions, Wrex, Liara, Garrus, and Tali are alive.

- - - Updated - - -

I never thoutght Krongans could age much like Asari untill Drack mentioned it. I´m thinking about Wrex being young pleb compared to Drack.
    Nah, Wrex is only a couple of centuries younger than Drack. Wrex was still young and fighting during the Krogan rebellions, and those happened 1200 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    More like Okeer was a minor character and Drack is a squadmate. General Krogan model was ok for Okeer, but for Drack they made a custon model and really wanted to show his age with it.
    I'm leaning towards this explanation too.

The Patriarch in Aria's bar, was also over a thousand years old, but used the same generic Krogan model everyone else had, and thus didn't look that old.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Nah, Wrex is only a couple of centuries younger than Drack. Wrex was still young and fighting during the Krogan rebellions, and those happened 1200 years ago.
    Wrex was alive for the Rebellions? I didn't realize he was that old.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    "couple centuries" us.. mere humans..

Yeah 1200 years ago.. and 600 years in stasis.. and he´s already 1000+ years old..

Wrex was alive for the Rebellions? I didn't realize he was that old.
    Yeah, the way he talks in ME1 implies he was present and mature during the fallout of the Genophage from memory, as he was the first (lesser, maybe a sub-clan of Urdnot) Clan Leader to really focus on breeding, which ultimately lead to his father trying to kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't really have a solid number on how old Krogan can live. It's almost expected they die before they reach 1000. Due to their line of work. Asari are really their only equal and they are considered old if they hit 1000. With rapid mutation and organ redundancy. I can almost expect a healthy Krogan in Andromeda to reach 1700 years. Which is an insanely long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    In ME2 Matriach Aethyta and Samara says something along the lines, the Asari reach the "matriachal age" around the year 1000....
    And i remember Liara saying something she being around 120year mark wich roughly equal humans 19th year of age...

...wich brings me to the point, i never thought Krogans have 1000+ year lifespan, i (during the former trilogy) thought they age around 400+ year mark, wich equals to their warmongering nature

In ME2 Matriach Aethyta and Samara says something along the lines, the Asari reach the "matriachal age" around the year 1000....
    And i remember Liara saying something she being around 120year mark wich roughly equal humans 19th year of age...

...wich brings me to the point, i never thought Krogans have 1000+ year lifespan, i (during the former trilogy) thought they age around 400+ year mark, wich equals to their warmongering nature
    Wiki has it at puberty for Maiden which is 50-60, about 350 for Matron and about 700 for Matriarch. Aethyta is meant to be close to on the older side of 700, closer to 1000. I'd say Samara is between 750 and 800; Assuming Matron stage at 350, 10 years to settle down and find a sire for Morinth, Rila and Felare and 60 for Morinth to mature enough to engage in Deep/Sexual Melds (Based on the ambient dialogue of a 60 year odl Asari finally moving out) and about 400 (likely less) years chasing Morinth (ME2 Loyalty Mission follow up dialogue).

Peebee at one point talked about her sister who was already 500+ (and pretty much a matriarch) when she was born, and how her sis and mom basically tag-teamed raising her. So, unless BW mixed stuff up with the ages, 500 is the general matriarch approach stage. Kind of feel bad for Peebee, but now it makes sense why she and Vetra bicker like freakin' children in the car. I always want to say, "Now, now, settle down children," although Peebee's already like 100+ and Vetra's...uh, what, in her twenties? Thirties?

10+ Year Old Account
    Krogans are built like living tanks with organ reduntancies and ability to eat almost anything and able to survive in almost anywhere. With physiology like that, its no wonder they live long, unless hit with a shotgun between the eyes.

That said, I think Drack is exceptionally old, even for a Krogan.