Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    link da discord so others can join

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Honestly I can't even believe people have figured out the first step. It's just insane
    Ditto. It's an incredible testament to the resourcefullness and the knowledge players have of this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    And how the bloody hell does "snow, sand and stone" lead to that?

Are people actually figuring these out or just randomly happening upon them?
    People are saying the following quote that is supposedly from Chronicles: "Everything leaves footprints in sand and snow, but only massive creatures leave footprints in stone"

Well, the Well of Eternity is the biggest fucking footprint something left on Azeroth.

ok this got dumb enough that im just waiting until others figure it out, and then ill spend a few hours getting my free mount
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Snow = blue dragon flight sand = bronze. Stone = black. They were all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

"behold the battle, unblinking" made myself and roommate think of actual beholders, like Durumu. His platform perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    "behold the battle, unblinking" made myself and roommate think of actual beholders, like Durumu. His platform perhaps?
    It could be almost anything. It's pretty random at this point.

Deleted
    Eye of the storm?

You know who never blinks? Demon hunters, since they don't have eyes. Black Temple, maybe?

Storm Peaks at Thunderfall has a large scale battle happening there that is frozen in time

behold the battle, unblinking just makes me think of two statues facing each other

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Storm Peaks at Thunderfall has a large scale battle happening there that is frozen in time
    That is a good one! ^^^^I'm willing to bet it's there! I'd be bummed if it wasn't.

Deleted
    Behold the battle: somewhere in an Arena ? Or the Durumu théorie seems interesting. The final boss of Karazhan is a big eye too.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a battle frozen in time in Frostfire in Draenor as well - some ogres in a tower.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    That is a good one! ^^^^I'm willing to bet it's there! I'd be bummed if it wasn't.

This seems right ! But the area is huge.

Going by how chaotic this turns out i bet its not a battle but something like a plant growing on a stone representing the battle of nature or some really wierd out of this way shit that in no way anyone can solve

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There's a battle frozen in time in Frostfire in Draenor as well - some ogres in a tower.
    Or at the entrance of the Nighthold where Elisand froze on time the elven armies.

I was thinking of that giant skeleton in Darkshore with the sword in its head. He's not blinking coz he's dead

Sorry to ask again but does anyone have the discord link? All the other links are expired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtcaine View Post
    I was thinking of that giant skeleton in Darkshore with the sword in its head. He's not blinking coz he's dead
    Yet he's not beholding any battle...