Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    People are saying the following quote that is supposedly from Chronicles: "Everything leaves footprints in sand and snow, but only massive creatures leave footprints in stone"
    And the page is right near Mannoroth, a massive pit lord. Which makes me think our first focus should be in locating the more complete quote in Chronicles, rather than speculating wildly over the fragment.

I cannot find the page in SoO. I'm at the spot but it is simply not there. I clicked the page at the river delta in Uldum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    I cannot find the page in SoO. I'm at the spot but it is simply not there. I clicked the page at the river delta in Uldum.
    If you play on the US servers, the weekly reset/maintenance/whatever forced many US players to re-discover the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    If you play on the US servers, the weekly reset/maintenance/whatever forced many US players to re-discover the pages.
    Yea that's exactly what happened

If you've already cleared SOO how do you get back to sha of pride room?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Are you on US Realms? You have to start anew after maintenance.

15+ Year Old Account
    where is the page in well of eternity? the picture shows the page on the stairs and the player hasnt killed the first boss yet bc he still has to close the demon portals...i cant find it on any steps prior to the 1st boss

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    where is the page in well of eternity? the picture shows the page on the stairs and the player hasnt killed the first boss yet bc he still has to close the demon portals...i cant find it on any steps prior to the 1st boss
    http://imgur.com/a/kfBN2

He said using eagle eye. It's right after the 2nd boss, in the forest area of the well of eternity steps
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Still no new discord link

Deleted
    Eye of eternity?

Quote Originally Posted by Writhing View Post
    Still no new discord link
    Edit: Link no longer working.
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-04-11 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/kfBN2

Invite is at the bottom of the pics. Always working.
    The instant invite is invalid or has expired.

Quote Originally Posted by Writhing View Post
    The instant invite is invalid or has expired.
    Huh, odd. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    It's after the 2nd boss, before the 3rd, go to the steps of the Well just before the green grass stops, well, being green.

As for our new riddle... "...Behold the battle, unblinking..." the first place that comes to mind would be Thunderfall in Storm Peaks... but then, that would be far to obvious... I doubt it would be somewhere on the Timeless Isle.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I swear to god, half of those riddles make no sense. Just randomly being found out with the help of alot of people. What's the point of the text if it's not really a riddle but mostly random words.

"the wind, the eye"
    I get the connection to al'akir, but what about the eye? and why is it located where it is located in uldum? shrug.

"the plume, the tomb, a scarab moon"
    close to no sense at all. guess it's only somewhat of a tomb.

"in snow, sand and stone"
    completely random.

"behold the battle, unblinking"
    why should I try to solve it, if anything I'll come up with never gonna be in the right direction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, upon more thinking, does anyone know of any "battles" between the elements? My thinking behind it is the elements don't exactly blink... Maybe it's somewhere in Deepholm?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Hm, upon more thinking, does anyone know of any "battles" between the elements? My thinking behind it is the elements don't exactly blink... Maybe it's somewhere in Deepholm?
    Check the Wrathgate?

Putress: Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think, we had forgiven? Behold now the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken, death to the Scourge! and death to the living!

Quote Originally Posted by Barendon View Post
    I swear to god, half of those riddles make no sense. Just randomly being found out with the help of alot of people. What's the point of the text if it's not really a riddle but mostly random words.
    Because it's a two-part riddle. The in-game text is a fragment of a more complete quote in one of the two Chronicle lore books. The complete quote, once located, provides the actual clue to the location of the next in-game page. I don't know if the people finding them are not sharing their process or if they're just brute forcing it by looking everywhere.

But that's why trying to follow the text fragment is barely helpful. They're deliberately incomplete.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    If you've already cleared SOO how do you get back to sha of pride room?
    I believe you just go back to the docks near Galakras (SP?) and there should be a portal there that leads to the Sha's room.