Page 56 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I know right, it's why molesters don't go around bragging that they molest kids. Ostracization and Ridicule. Like I said, if I was a Trump supporter I would keep that shit on the downlow too because I would have a reason to hide my dark secret. I mean people might think I was an uneducated idiot.
    People might think that for you voting democrat. This always bothers me, why do democrats assume they are the only side with high info voters, as an independent, the left has recently stopped behaving like the party that has a moral conscience and has instead begun behaving like rabid zealots who believe they're the only ones whom know the truth.

This thread proves exactly this, republicans and democrats are in the same boat, we have 58 pages of people talking about Trump's confirmed non existent ties to Russia, people still refuse to believe this. Where did this belief come from? The Hillary Campaign, who also claimed to have confirmed this alongside 17 intelligence agencies and yet NONE could provide evidence to congress. I've read the provided proofs and these agencies simply have found similar tactics used by a hacker they believe might be Russian (though theres again, no evidence of this, especially since this person's server isn't located in Russia). Even assuming this guy is Russian they have entirely failed to show any link between him and the Russian government, they have failed to show any ties between this guy and Trump, etc. All we have is some random european hacker who hacked Podesta.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    People might think that for you voting democrat. This always bothers me, why do democrats assume they are the only side with high info voters, as an independent, the left has recently stopped behaving like the party that has a moral conscience and has instead begun behaving like rabid zealots who believe they're the only ones whom know the truth.

This thread proves exactly this, republicans and democrats are in the same boat, we have 58 pages of people talking about Trump's confirmed non existent ties to Russia, people still refuse to believe this. Where did this belief come from? The Hillary Campaign, who also claimed to have confirmed this alongside 17 intelligence agencies and yet NONE could provide evidence to congress. I've read the provided proofs and these agencies simply have found similar tactics used by a hacker they believe might be Russian (though theres again, no evidence of this, especially since this person's server isn't located in Russia). Even assuming this guy is Russian they have entirely failed to show any link between him and the Russian government, they have failed to show any ties between this guy and Trump, etc. All we have is some random european hacker who hacked Podesta.
    Actually, what your post proves is that the people siding with Trump are moving farther and farther away from reality. The ties of Trump and Russia have been independently verified, and there are more than one. How you don't know this is precisely why Trump is being so vehemently (and accurately) demonized. His break with reality, his lying on almost every issue, continues to demonstrate not only an irrational need to be right, but a growing mental instability.

So hows that reality working out for you? I love all these Russian connections man,

My favourite part is how Trump is starting war with Putin to try and trick the pesky liberals into believing they aren't working together /s

I like how you sit there and say "Oh this proves you're out of touch with reality" when REALITY is the world in which Trump's ties to Russia remain legally unproven, in fact now, Alfa bank is willing to provide proof that Trump is being framed, Wikileaks is also willing to prove it and has stated that the democrats have made no attempt whatsoever to look at what Wikileaks has which would prove them wrong, we also have reports that democrats are refusing to look at evidence in the investigation to remain unaware of inconvenient facts.

You know the truth? The russian collusion narrative is probably BS, and me and you are both reasonable people but we believe in different things and trust different leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    FAKE NEWS! SAD!

Fake contact!

So hows that reality working out for you? I love all these Russian connections man,

My favourite part is how Trump is starting war with Putin to try and trick the pesky liberals into believing they aren't working together /s

I like how you sit there and say "Oh this proves you're out of touch with reality" when REALITY is the world in which Trump's ties to Russia remain legally unproven, in fact now, Alfa bank is willing to provide proof that Trump is being framed, Wikileaks is also willing to prove it and has stated that the democrats have made no attempt whatsoever to look at what Wikileaks has which would prove them wrong, we also have reports that democrats are refusing to look at evidence in the investigation to remain unaware of inconvenient facts.

You know the truth? The russian collusion narrative is probably BS, and me and you are both reasonable people but we believe in different things and trust different leaders.
    Considering Trump warned them an hour before the first missiles were shot off, he didn't start anything with Russia. If he wanted to save face with the US and show that he isn't buddy buddy with Russia and Putin, he shouldn't have warned them at all. Considering the attack did so little damage and that they were flying out of it mere hours after the strike, it doesn't do anything. It was a symbolic strike if anything. Not an effective one.

Please list all the ongoing investigations, whether national or local criminal, release their proof before their case if formally made? Why do you ignore all the lies being told by the Trump team about Russian meetings? Why are you ignoring that every US intelligence agency has come out and said a lot of this is true based on the evidence they've seen so far? What's the endgame of all the US intelligence agencies lying to take out Trump as is your assertion?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Please list all the ongoing investigations, whether national or local criminal, release their proof before their case if formally made? Why do you ignore all the lies being told by the Trump team about Russian meetings? Why are you ignoring that every US intelligence agency has come out and said a lot of this is true based on the evidence they've seen so far? What's the endgame of all the US intelligence agencies lying to take out Trump as is your assertion?
    Haven't the intelligence communities said that there was contact but that it was normal and there was no evidence of collusion? They did say Russia was involved in the election, though.

And in my opinion, a lot of the "lies" can be chalked up to misinterpretation or bad communication, like Jeff Sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did you have an argument to put forth? Obama associated with leftists who would like to flood the US with third worlders. That's worse than talking to the Russians.
    Go ahead link a real source. I dare you trash.

Also check up no Heritage Foundation... to figure out why your country is now just 1 big trashcan.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-12 at 05:06 PM.

Holy thread necro batman!

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Holy thread necro batman!
    It's a good reminder that I posted this 2 months ago ITT:

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    So unless there's some damning new details yet to be released, this is looking more and more like much ado about nothing. Which is disconcerting. That would mean we have an intelligence community actively trying to take down a democratically elected president.
    As applicable then as it is now.

Haven't the intelligence communities said that there was contact but that it was normal and there was no evidence of collusion? They did say Russia was involved in the election, though.

And in my opinion, a lot of the "lies" can be chalked up to misinterpretation or bad communication, like Jeff Sessions.
    What have you seen from Trump or Bannon that leads you to believe they wouldn't have done this?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What have you seen from Trump or Bannon that leads you to believe they wouldn't have done this?
    Listen, I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, but we can't hang people out to dry on suspicion alone. And the evidence we have so far doesn't paint the picture of a Trump team coordinating with Russian officials to affect the election, or engage in any kind of skulduggery. If that turns out to be the case, heads should absolutely roll.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Is he going to last a Month!?

HAHAHAHA. Ya'll are gonna win so hard!
    Well, it has been almost 2 months now since this news was released. He is still the President.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, it has been almost 2 months now since this news was released. He is still the President.
    Debatable.

All we've seen him do is play golf and threaten other countries on Twitter.

Kushner is the one going around the world, and Eric (who's supposed to stay out of politics, but hey conflict of interests galore) said Ivanka was the one to push Trump on Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Watergate's investigation took 2 years. The only people rushing to the end on this thing is the Trumpkins like yourse.f

Nobody who actually wants Trump gone actually thought he'd be out by now. Don't put words in my mouth. Hell myself, I've been saying "early 2019. I fully expect Trump to serve at least two years.

Listen, I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, but we can't hang people out to dry on suspicion alone. And the evidence we have so far doesn't paint the picture of a Trump team coordinating with Russian officials to affect the election, or engage in any kind of skulduggery. If that turns out to be the case, heads should absolutely roll.
    Fair enough.

For me though, we know the Russians did it. We know numerous members of the Trump team have ties to Russia. We know numerous members of the Trump team have lied about meetings with Russian officials. We also know there's a massive investigation going on looking into collusion between the two.

None of that points in a direction other than guilty. There'd have to be a whole lot of coincidences that just happened to line up for all of this that has happened to be innocent.

But let's say, for argument's sake, there is no collusion.....we're still left with a POTUS (and now an SCJ), that the majority of Americans didn't vote for and likely won because about 100,000 people were duped into voting for him because Russia put out a bunch of lies about the other candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Watergate's investigation took 2 years. The only people rushing to the end on this thing is the Trumpkins like yourse.f

Nobody who actually wants Trump gone actually thought he'd be out by now. Don't put words in my mouth. Hell myself, I've been saying "early 2019. I fully expect Trump to serve at least two years.
    Now now Skroe, we dont know that for sure. Plenty of people thought it I think (emoji face)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Can you say "high treason?"
    I agree with your sentiment, but there is no such thing as "high treason" in the US, only treason (treason as a crime is the only one that's specifically defined in the constitution). High treason is a UK crime and specifically refers to treason against the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Now now Skroe, we dont know that for sure. Plenty of people thought it I think (emoji face)
    Okay fine. Impatient morons who have zero clue how a scandal cooks, expected it to be over by now. But what do they ever know?

I will repeat what I said, yet again. As great as it would feel for Trump to hit 24% approval rating now, we don't want that. We want him to be in the mid-30s (where he is), on a modest, but protracted downward trajectory. We want him to hit 25% when Trump-Russia blows up just before the 2018 mid-term, and he becomes radioactive to the point he is ousted in early 2019, or is persuaded to stand aside in favor of Pence in 2020. His polls will go up and down before then, but then need to hit a hard 24 or 25% in about a year and a half.

Taking down Trump is all in the set-up. He has to be at the nadir of his popularity and political fortunes and without allies, at exactly the right time, to finish him off. everything right now: hearings, our twice weekly Trump-Russia revelation, is just electing the scaffolding of the campaign that's going to launch Trump and the Trumpkins into the abyss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I agree with your sentiment, but there is no such thing as "high treason" in the US, only treason (treason as a crime is the only one that's specifically defined in the constitution). High treason is a UK crime and specifically refers to treason against the crown.
    And Treasonw as defined to specifically prevent from it being abused for political purposes.

The Trump criminals will never be charged with Treason. Like Watergate and Iran-Contra, they'll be charged for the cover-up and financial stuff. If they do get them on any kind of "teason-lite" charge, it'll be espionage or some kind of criminal conspiracy charge. The burden of proof on Treason is absurdly high by design.

Personally, although I believe that Trump's team, if not Trump himself directly coordinated with Russian intelligence, I have purposefully avoided using the words "Treason" or "Traitor" because I believe they'll never be charged with that crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    FAKE NEWS! SAD!

Fake contact!
    It's alright to use that term jokingly, but to actually be serious?
    NA BRAIN, LUL