Deleted

New troop type health

How much health do the new troop type from Order Hall research have? Is it possible to keep healing one and still get the 7th champion?

Deleted
    as I understood, you either research for the 7th hero or for the other troop type to be available, so having both is not possible

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potpourri87 View Post
    as I understood, you either research for the 7th hero or for the other troop type to be available, so having both is not possible
    what he is saying is to get the 2 new minions, then in a class that is able to heal their minions, to keep healing them well also getting the 7th hero research, and yes this should be possible, you can do it with the "buffs a follower type" but with 3 of that kind of unit it is abit harder...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

LOL this is some serious clever use of game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    How much health do the new troop type from Order Hall research have? Is it possible to keep healing one and still get the 7th champion?
    Removing the research for the different followers/minions removes them form you.

aka i had the druid one, the massive ancient, got removed from my list of usable minions when i got rid of the research.

but the new minions have 4 health.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.