Not a complaint thread or anything.

Lock Please.
    Last edited by Taygames; 2017-04-12 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Terrible.

Netherwing drakes (ignoring unlocking flying) were simply a questline, dailies, and grinding eggs if you pleased. That's not really hard at all.

This new mount required scouring the world for clues. The only reason it's "just a typical easy mount to get now" is because a large number of people put in all the work for you. Going at this alone would be a lot more difficult than Netherwing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Bu with the recent discover of the riddler's mind worm it's just not rare anymore it's just a typical easy mount to get now. Why do mounts these days be so easy to get I remember when the netherwing drakes from BC Were hard to get why not this one?
    Sometimes I just hate the Internet. These "so easy it's a joke"-trolls are fucking everywhere. It's like the "first post"-gang from 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    Netherwing drakes (ignoring unlocking flying) were simply a questline, dailies, and grinding eggs if you pleased. That's not really hard at all.

This new mount required scouring the world for clues. The only reason it's "just a typical easy mount to get now" is because a large number of people put in all the work for you. Going at this alone would be a lot more difficult than Netherwing.
    Honestly it's pretty crappy execution on Blizzard's part. All this turned into was brute force. The clues were garbage.

Don't get me wrong, this kind of thing is cool. It's just that it was done poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Honestly it's pretty crappy execution on Blizzard's part. All this turned into was brute force. The clues were garbage.

Don't get me wrong, this kind of thing is cool. It's just that it was done poorly.
    Unless people were part of the search, they shouldn't comment. The clues were for the most part very good, especially when the connections with chronicle were discovered.