Deleted

Legendary belt any worth it.

Is the legendary belt any better than the ww belt I currently have on single target?Is the healing it provides based on max health,thus making it on par with bracers?

- - - Updated - - -

Shoulda read the sticky I suppose.

with my current gear, the legendary belt is a 22% upgrade in stats with the sockets over my current legendary belt. If you can get one for ST, it's obviously better. I think Archi has it as the 3rd best legendary in ST situations
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

It will destroy the WW belt for single target due to vastly superior stats.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    with my current gear, the legendary belt is a 22% upgrade in stats with the sockets over my current legendary belt. If you can get one for ST, it's obviously better. I think Archi has it as the 3rd best legendary in ST situations
    It's technically better than that graph shows considering helm+cloak tends to sim lower than they would if simmed seperately. This is because with the two you're forced to use a shit stat chest over Guldan's chest. Haven't simmed it yet, but I'm willing to bet helm+craft belt or cloak+craft belt would sim higher than helm+cloak.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

as arms, i did a 99 % log with it yesterday on heroic trilliax. its very strong for its stats, better than anything else. As arms its your 2nd best legendary after the ring for single target dps. It is a significant increase over my old setup (ring + boots).

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how strong is the healing if you have bracers, belt and the new arms trait? I'm going to craft it soon and try to take a crack at the mage tower challenge when its up again. Might not have the dps still but I feel like the healing should keep be topped with all of that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Anyone know how strong is the healing if you have bracers, belt and the new arms trait? I'm going to craft it soon and try to take a crack at the mage tower challenge when its up again. Might not have the dps still but I feel like the healing should keep be topped with all of that.
    Just judging by single target logs of top ranking Mythic geared Arms Warriors, you could potentially get ~200K HPS of raw healing single target out of the three combined, but keep in mind it's RNG and also depending on maximum rage spent for single target so it'll definitely fluctuate. It's also raw HPS so of course you'll get overhealing.

The belt is the only static healing you're going to get though which is ~25K HPS at 3.8mil HP. The rest will be RNG, gear, skill.

EDIT: Actually has ~21K to that 200K HPS because of Touch of Zakajz so ~221K of raw HPS. Also dependent on several factors though so it could definitely be lower since I tried to look at the best case scenario for single target.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-04-10 at 03:51 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

bracer is enough healing for mage tower challenge, probably waist is enough too. (bracer is a lil bit stronger heal than waist, and u can heal via spamming fr on range, which belt cant). For second phase, u dont need heal at all, just absurd dps and critluck on adds (my best wipe last week was at 3rd addwave, one add with like 0.5 % reaching the boss that was at 18 %, and after like 30 trys i was constantly getting to the 3rd addwave)

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    as arms, i did a 99 % log with it yesterday on heroic trilliax. its very strong for its stats, better than anything else. As arms its your 2nd best legendary after the ring for single target dps. It is a significant increase over my old setup (ring + boots).
    2nd Best Legendary? You sure about that? I understand the raw stats are amazing, but due to the RNG nature of Arms I have a hard time believing it beats out the Gloves which provide more rage, thus allowing you to game your RNG more, and the Legs which allow you another application of CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    2nd Best Legendary? You sure about that? I understand the raw stats are amazing, but due to the RNG nature of Arms I have a hard time believing it beats out the Gloves which provide more rage, thus allowing you to game your RNG more, and the Legs which allow you another application of CS.
    Last sims I saw from Sarri had Prot gloves being better than Arms gloves for Arms because of how terribly itemized they are. I have no idea why blizzard insists on making so many legendaries have horrendous stat allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Last sims I saw from Sarri had Prot gloves being better than Arms gloves for Arms because of how terribly itemized they are. I have no idea why blizzard insists on making so many legendaries have horrendous stat allocation.
    But once again I have a hard time believing a stack stick would outweight the Arms Gloves. Not only do they just make the spec play smoother, but the extra rage allows more FR use thus more chances at SD procs. Not sure how well Simcraft can gauge that.

I bought one for my warrior alt because he only had one legendary so far (Aggramar) and I heard the crafted wouldn't affect bad luck protection. My favorite thing about it so far is how fast I move with the combo of belt and boots! I am one fast little dwarf!

- - - Updated - - -

Was also nice as Prot to fill the belt with three haste gems, giving it over 1000 haste altogether.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

gloves are 4th or 5th after its nerf for single target, behind trinket and boots and even bracer / shoulder. Of course it depends on your setup (having the ring= gloves get less value, having precise strikes / tactian relics = gloves get less value and so on). And yes the arms gloves are so bad itemized that prot gloves have better stats (more mastery) and therefore beat arms gloves, as arms gloves effect is getting more and more irrelevant with better gear.
    Mastery has a statweight of 1.8 for my character. So of course, the new belt is the 2nd best legendary, because it has the most mastery.

Gloves are very strong for sweepingstrike builts, were the extra rage helps a lot still at current gear levels.

I really like the way our legendaries interact with talents and setups, its awsome for tinkerers like me to put out the best setup for a boss.

But once again I have a hard time believing a stack stick would outweight the Arms Gloves. Not only do they just make the spec play smoother, but the extra rage allows more FR use thus more chances at SD procs. Not sure how well Simcraft can gauge that.
    Sims and logs don't lie. If you choose to not believe them that's on you. Basically as our ilvl goes up, and the gap between regular gear and legendaries gets smaller and smaller, the stats on legendaries matters more and more.

Sims and logs don't lie. If you choose to not believe them that's on you. Basically as our ilvl goes up, and the gap between regular gear and legendaries gets smaller and smaller, the stats on legendaries matters more and more.
    Sims can always be misleading. Logs are a different story though. I'm not sure if I could play Arms though w/o the Gloves at this point though (maybe if I had the ring). Having the extra rage just just makes it so much more enjoyable, the one time I tried again w/o them, I wanted to kick myself in the head.

Sims can always be misleading. Logs are a different story though. I'm not sure if I could play Arms though w/o the Gloves at this point though (maybe if I had the ring). Having the extra rage just just makes it so much more enjoyable, the one time I tried again w/o them, I wanted to kick myself in the head.
    Sim's aren't misleading though. They are a simulation of patchwerk fights. They are exactly what they say they are.

Sim's aren't misleading though. They are a simulation of patchwerk fights. They are exactly what they say they are.
    Perhaps a better way to phrase it is "Sims are often mis-interpreted."

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I read on the official EU forums, that if your wearing the belt out in the world, you will pretty much aggro everything you run by, even critters. a forum CM on the CC forum, said it sounded like a bug, and that people should report it.

Deleted
    Problem with the gloves is that if you wear them with tier, you'll not only lose the mastery from gloves, you'll also lose mastery on your chest or legs since you'll be forced to wear a horribly itemized tier piece in either of those slots. This is a potential loss of over 2k mastery and while they do make the rotation smoother, the extra rage comes with a pretty high cost and this is why they are so far down the legendary list.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyag View Post
    Problem with the gloves is that if you wear them with tier, you'll not only lose the mastery from gloves, you'll also lose mastery on your chest or legs since you'll be forced to wear a horribly itemized tier piece in either of those slots. This is a potential loss of over 2k mastery and while they do make the rotation smoother, the extra rage comes with a pretty high cost and this is why they are so far down the legendary list.
    As of now I'm running Helm, Cloak (still not Heroic >.<), Legs and Shoulders, along with Legendary Arms Gloves. 2nd Leggo is either WW Belt for AoE or Boots for ST. Which is decent imo. As of now I'm not sure if I can play Arms without the Gloves since it changes the play style so much. Hell I'm prone to rage starving myself out of habit if I take Sweeping Strikes.