Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    No respawn at all, was very easy to get
    ill get this when i get home then, sounds easier than Kusomoth.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    You have to do them in order.
    I was doing them in order and was able to see every note until I got to sha. I did it on lfr and couldn't see the note then went in on heroic and it wasn't there either. Hope I didn't bug it out because that would suck :\ don't want to do immerseus again takes so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remind me, do i need kill all bosses to get Ragnaros? or simply Shannox, Baleroc and Staghelm might be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Remind me, do i need kill all bosses to get Ragnaros? or simply Shannox, Baleroc and Staghelm might be enough?
    you have to kill all bosses to get to rag

I'd like for my camera to realistically track my characters head movement when I ride this mount. Please.

I was already saved for the raids. Could just walk into Firelands and get the note in there, but as far as I can tell, it's not possibly to go back to the room of the Sha of Pride once you complete Siege of Orgrimmar. Doing it on another difficulty works, though. Was able to get to it on Mythic.

How do people even solve such secrets for the first time? Like how do you even know that you're on the right track?

Just a notice - EU just had lockout reset which reseted all the progress. I got fucked on the last step.

Deleted
    Thank you very much to people who solved the riddle and congratulations on being the first!

Thanks to those who found it for us!

For anyone encountering players griefing on the notes, use a Draenor Invisibility Potion. The Legion one doesn't work.

Deleted
    What an ugly ass mount. I'd never ride that abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Anybody not able to see the Uldum one?
    I had this problem also. When MMO Champion copied the guide from wowhead, they forgot to include that they have to be done in order. Wasted so much time trying to figure this out then decided to look at the original guide.

Usually crap happening in Kun-Lai. people sitting on the item. Not that blizzard cares, apparently if you pay your sub griefing others is fine.

Have they used collision detection on items (can't recall)? And if they have how could thay not see this kind of thing happening (especially after Kosumoth).

10+ Year Old Account
    They should've just made that mount for underwater use only.. atleast the swimming animation isn't total dogshit.

Currently in Kun_Lai the book is mount stacked. Just the usual jerks ruining it for everyone. Get your draenic invisibility potion before going there.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2017-04-12 at 12:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You know, this sort of mount should vanish after everyone on the team that worked their butts off getting it get one.

I'm about to go and get it - but I really feel guilty for getting an awesome mount off their labour...
    the thing is the people who go and find it are not a "team" it is hundreds of people all working together to scour every inch of the zone, so kinda unfair to give it to the lucky person for lucky few who found the final part, and not all the hundreds of others who slowly brute forced the others

hell for the one after uldum i did both Aq raids and scoured every milimeter of the instances looking for any pages

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    How do people even solve such secrets for the first time? Like how do you even know that you're on the right track?
    well people find something then get curious and to be fair page 1 and 2 are not super dificult to come by

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Usually crap happening in Kun-Lai. people sitting on the item. Not that blizzard cares, apparently if you pay your sub griefing others is fine.

Have they used collision detection on items (can't recall)? And if they have how could thay not see this kind of thing happening (especially after Kosumoth).
    1. its not time gated so you dont have to do it now... you can come back later when less people are going after it
    2. its 10000000% optional, its a mount, nothing more, nothing less, so again you dont need to do it right now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    They should've just made that mount for underwater use only.. atleast the swimming animation isn't total dogshit.
    do you like the flying dragons from pandaria?

- - - Updated - - -

I know ... I just feel they should get a reward for giving me an awesome mount. That's all.
    and how will it dictate who did? i mean, hundreds if not thousands of people yes they whent to help but never found a page, as said above i spent a good 2 hours around AQ cause

tomb (Cthun died in a tomb like area)
    plume (I was thinking possibly something to do with the temple idk)
    and scarab moon (well scarabs all over, and cthun is a giant eyeball, aswell as there is some moons around on their art)

i didnt get a page, but i helped by being able to say "checked all over AQ nothing here"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

You know, this sort of mount should vanish after everyone on the team that worked their butts off getting it get one.

I'm about to go and get it - but I really feel guilty for getting an awesome mount off their labour...
    Actually, quite the contrary, I think Blizzard should do a better job of advertising when they have a hidden puzzle in the game.

The hunt itself can be really fun, but if all the info sharing happens on dev Twitters, Discord and fansite subforums, it's pretty much a guarantee that only dedicated collectors will find out in time to participate. Everyone else will just find out from the mmo-champ front page or from one of the players showing the mount off in game and that's that, no fun for them.

Wouldn't it be a lot cooler if the first clue for such mounts came in the patch announcement, or if there was an annual "Secret Hunting" event every year where such items could be introduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Actually, quite the contrary, I think Blizzard should do a better job of advertising when they have a hidden puzzle in the game.
    Ah - the famous list of undocumented features trick Maxwell.

- - - Updated - - -

[COLOR="#417394"]
    and how will it dictate who did? [/QUOTE]

I'll remember to keep my positive comments about appreciating the work of strangers to myself next time, and just focus on whinging and complaining.

Lesson learned.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Nice. This was so easy to figure out. Took me only 1½ hour to get the mount. Harder content pls blizzard
    So you were part of the thousands working to figure it out? Because it sure as hell didn't take them 1 hour...

Ah - the famous list of undocumented features trick Maxwell
    Like most of the hints on the hidden pages, I don't think I understand the reference :P