Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Cheese puns - Tricorne: He'll plunder your provolone, turn your ship to swiss, then get your gouda. He's a true muenster and the scourge of the seven bries.

^ I want whatever they are smoking to come up with this. LOL!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Destruction Warlocks definitely have problems, but they already outlined the changes for that one.

Havoc Demon Hunter I don't know about at level 110, they seem fine and pretty fun from what I've played as mine, but from 100-109 they feel really weak and squishy. They don't really feel reliably self-sufficient for world content until you get Demonic and a few of their traits.
    As Havoc you can instantly regenerate 25% of your health everytime you kill an enemy. It is one of the best forms of self-sustain imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    TW BT... Why not BWL?
    Because Black temple is having a 10 year old anniversary

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    I wouldn't trust Magni. Word on the street is that the king of diamonds has been made a pawn.
    Roses are Red, Bright is the Dawn the King of Diamonds has become a pawn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Destruction Warlocks definitely have problems, but they already outlined the changes for that one.

Havoc Demon Hunter I don't know about at level 110, they seem fine and pretty fun from what I've played as mine, but from 100-109 they feel really weak and squishy. They don't really feel reliably self-sufficient for world content until you get Demonic and a few of their traits.
    No that's why I ask I have a DH one of my main character that I enjoy very much. They're actually in a relatively strong spot and when they say things like "changes" makes me just think "let's mess with the spec he enjoys" lol.

Didn't know about destro hope changes are positive.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

this all sounds really nice, but i wonder how they're gonna fuck it up with gating and rng?

if they could address the gating and rng issues, this would be the best expansion of all time.

also, this doesn't seem to be what we wanted for dance studio. we wanted to learn other race's dances, not a random event where we dance -_-

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Here we go again. Why make new expansions when you could recycle old ones.
    It is just nice to see even more content previous xpacs made relevant.. I had been wanting ever since the release of Timewalking dungeons that they do the same for raids.. And they are doing it with BT and maybe later one with other raids it is a clever use of already existing content..

Trial of Style and AH dance studio?

Bit late for April fools isn't it blizz?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    the deaths of chromie? a bit alte for april fools isn't it?

Bow down before the god of death!

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    "Azeroth's Warning"

This is exciting. Can't wait to see where this leads.
    Players: "Yay, we killed Kil'jeaden!"

Sargeras: "Dagnabbit! I'll get you pesky kids someday!" (portal closes) "Noooooooo..."

Players: "We did it, we saved the world!"

Old God: *Nice baby Titan, shame if something happened to it..."

*new expansion*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    As Havoc you can instantly regenerate 25% of your health everytime you kill an enemy. It is one of the best forms of self-sustain imo.
    Yeah, but while leveling you have trouble fighting elites and large groups, it's a lot easier to just go Vengeance. You can pull huge groups and kill them all at once instead of having to play it safe.

Once you get the stuff to support Demonic and Eyebeam, it's a totally different game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Players: "Yay, we killed Kil'jeaden!"

Sargeras: "Dagnabbit! I'll get you pesky kids someday!" (portal closes) "Noooooooo..."

Players: "We did it, we saved the world!"

Old God: *Nice baby Titan, shame if something happened to it..."

*new expansion*
    I feel like it still has to be additional foreshadowing... they said we're going to Argus in 7.3 so the Old Gods can't have their comeback until after that which means our characters won't think our world is under a threat when they leave for Argus. Maybe it will be all messed up by the Old Gods when we come back... or... worse... much worse.

Looks more like they're fucking with the data-miners than anything.

Love the idea for the new holidays!

Where is my fucking Looms Blizz that you promised would show up in the next patch after 7.2!

Great, all i see when they say Havoc demon hunters need attention is, we are gonna make them op again so more ppl play it.

This is a joke right? *Looks at calendar.* Nope. >_> Ugh. Thought the dance studio was a joke which was further emphasized by timewalking BT and then the cheese pun. But reading the rest ... ugh.

Great. Black Temple timewalking. Yay. Much like the timewalking dungeons, I get to run BT all over again like I did 10 years ago. Only this time I get to run with people who don't know English, don't listen, and don't know how to coordinate so a 2 1/2 - 3 hour raid becomes an 8+ hour one with a 2000g+ repair bill attached and rewards that are so crappy they don't even cover my repair costs. I have a fit with stupid tanks who don't clear the first room in Arcatraz. If people fail doing that, I can't imagine how badly they'll fail just on Naj'entus with the spears, Shade of Akama with adds, Teron Gorefiend with the ghost mechanic, Gurtogg Bloodboil with his debuff, Reliquary of Souls with the interrupts and then not killing yourself in phase 3, Mother Shahraz ... oh god, Illidari Council and not dropping blizzard on everyone because everyone spreads out all over the place rather than grouping up into smaller groups while failing to interrupt Malande, and then Illidan himself ...

What's Blizzard going to do with the BT drops? Not have any T6 drop since they'd have to have it scale and there's an issue with half of the set being in MH? Issue of DKs, monks, and DH tier, too unless they put another recolor of the ToS tier into the timewalking BT. What about the warglaives? Will they get an epic version only available to DH or available to everyone who can use a sword? Blizzard's not going to let a legendary be transmoggable regardless if they add an epic version or not. They'd just put in a different warglaive style. And if you think BT is going to be a challenge, it won't be. It'll be like an entry level raid that gives crappy loot as a reward so as to not step on the toes of ToS and even Broken Shore. At best, it'll drop 850 iLvL gear. There's also the question if Blizzard's going to shift some drops for level 100+ to be relics for artifacts or if the drops will be the same as it is now but scaled which means BT is worthless for artifacts.

I'm not looking forward to this at all. If I wanted to do BT, I'd go solo it without the headache of stupid people who don't know basic mechanics and won't listen when the mechanics are explained. This is the LAZY way to "add" content. Guess this is how Blizzard's going to entertain us. Broken Shore doesn't have enough content to hold over most players until patch 7.3 so they're going to slap timewalking on old content, add a few crappy micro holidays, and hope that holds people over.

Guess it's no surprise they decided to bring back Black Temple considering the T6 revamp in ToS and Illidan's return. BWL would have only made sense during Cata when BWD was current but Blizzard didn't have the timewalking tech then. But if Blizzard's done MC and now BT, that suggests a return to Northrend is next just so they have an excuse to do a timewalking ICC. Then we'll probably see Azshara and the old gods after that because Deathwing would be rather hard to bring back.

The transmog scenario seems ... odd. How is that one going to work? If it's players voting, they'll just vote for themselves regardless if their outfit fits the theme or not unless you can't vote for yourself. If it's NPCs, they'll vote based upon how many items you use that correspond to a theme regardless if it looks good. If you have an item that uses the theme, you'll get 1 point, otherwise you get 0. Maybe they'll recognize colors so maybe give you 1 point if the colors all match and 0 points if they don't. So it might end up being like a 20 point system or something if the NPCs vote. At that point, it wouldn't really be a question of what you like. It'd just be beating the equation.

I don't see this patch appeasing people who are already displeased with patch 7.2. I was hoping for things like more WQs for Legionfall rep either in the Broken Shore itself or scattered around the Broken Isles, rep adjustments so you can get to exalted faster with the other reps, more with the class halls, etc. This ... it's not even close to what I was hoping for. It's not even remotely what I expected since I expected SOMETHING to expand on 7.2, not a bunch of useless crap which will entertain for maybe 5 minutes before people either get bored or get pissed.

Love some Old God Goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    This is a joke right? *Looks at calendar.* Nope. >_> Ugh. Thought the dance studio was a joke which was further emphasized by timewalking BT and then the cheese pun. But reading the rest ... ugh.

Great. Black Temple timewalking. Yay. Much like the timewalking dungeons, I get to run BT all over again like I did 10 years ago. Only this time I get to run with people who don't know English, don't listen, and don't know how to coordinate so a 2 1/2 - 3 hour raid becomes an 8+ hour one with a 2000g+ repair bill attached and rewards that are so crappy they don't even cover my repair costs. I have a fit with stupid tanks who don't clear the first room in Arcatraz. If people fail doing that, I can't imagine how badly they'll fail just on Naj'entus with the spears, Shade of Akama with adds, Teron Gorefiend with the ghost mechanic, Gurtogg Bloodboil with his debuff, Reliquary of Souls with the interrupts and then not killing yourself in phase 3, Mother Shahraz ... oh god, Illidari Council and not dropping blizzard on everyone because everyone spreads out all over the place rather than grouping up into smaller groups while failing to interrupt Malande, and then Illidan himself ...

What's Blizzard going to do with the BT drops? Not have any T6 drop since they'd have to have it scale and there's an issue with half of the set being in MH? Issue of DKs, monks, and DH tier, too unless they put another recolor of the ToS tier into the timewalking BT. What about the warglaives? Will they get an epic version only available to DH or available to everyone who can use a sword? Blizzard's not going to let a legendary be transmoggable regardless if they add an epic version or not. They'd just put in a different warglaive style. And if you think BT is going to be a challenge, it won't be. It'll be like an entry level raid that gives crappy loot as a reward so as to not step on the toes of ToS and even Broken Shore. At best, it'll drop 850 iLvL gear. There's also the question if Blizzard's going to shift some drops for level 100+ to be relics for artifacts or if the drops will be the same as it is now but scaled which means BT is worthless for artifacts.

I'm not looking forward to this at all. If I wanted to do BT, I'd go solo it without the headache of stupid people who don't know basic mechanics and won't listen when the mechanics are explained. This is the LAZY way to "add" content. Guess this is how Blizzard's going to entertain us. Broken Shore doesn't have enough content to hold over most players until patch 7.3 so they're going to slap timewalking on old content, add a few crappy micro holidays, and hope that holds people over.

Guess it's no surprise they decided to bring back Black Temple considering the T6 revamp in ToS and Illidan's return. BWL would have only made sense during Cata when BWD was current but Blizzard didn't have the timewalking tech then. But if Blizzard's done MC and now BT, that suggests a return to Northrend is next just so they have an excuse to do a timewalking ICC. Then we'll probably see Azshara and the old gods after that because Deathwing would be rather hard to bring back.

The transmog scenario seems ... odd. How is that one going to work? If it's players voting, they'll just vote for themselves regardless if their outfit fits the theme or not unless you can't vote for yourself. If it's NPCs, they'll vote based upon how many items you use that correspond to a theme regardless if it looks good. If you have an item that uses the theme, you'll get 1 point, otherwise you get 0. Maybe they'll recognize colors so maybe give you 1 point if the colors all match and 0 points if they don't. So it might end up being like a 20 point system or something if the NPCs vote. At that point, it wouldn't really be a question of what you like. It'd just be beating the equation.

I don't see this patch appeasing people who are already displeased with patch 7.2. I was hoping for things like more WQs for Legionfall rep either in the Broken Shore itself or scattered around the Broken Isles, rep adjustments so you can get to exalted faster with the other reps, more with the class halls, etc. This ... it's not even close to what I was hoping for. It's not even remotely what I expected since I expected SOMETHING to expand on 7.2, not a bunch of useless crap which will entertain for maybe 5 minutes before people either get bored or get pissed.
    Wow... Pessimistic much?