Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Uprising too hard

I played this 5 times so far. Gave it my all at easiest difficulty. Tried all 4 chars but no luck. Always ends in entire team dying and DEFEAT.

Anyone managed to do this incredibly hard event?
    Last edited by mmocb94f225f65; 2017-04-12 at 12:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orisa, Bastion, Zenyatta, Mercy.

Zen throws orbs on everything, especially the big tanky bombs at the final phase.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I don't think it's that hard unless you get retarded teammates that think they can solo it.

Had several matches now where we had one healer leave on expert (yet we still somehow managed, lol), a tracer that got too cocky and ended up dying constantly, and general idiots that think they're good enough to run ahead of everyone else.

Smh, idiocy never seizes to amaze me.

Did it on hard on my first queue with randoms. Then did it on extreme with friends. Dunno its pretty easy, take your time. Dont run off alone. Revive people. Have rein charge bastions. At the final part go to the left and clear stuff before fighting the 2 robots bosses. If your tracer or rein suck ass, its pretty much rip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Orisa, Bastion, Zenyatta, Mercy.

Zen throws orbs on everything, especially the big tanky bombs at the final phase.
    Hes clearly talking about the regular story one where you cannot pick any of the one you mention but mercy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I gave up on this after 7 tries

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what the others have said, it's not that hard, just need competent team members. I've beaten it on the first three difficulties so far (haven't tried the hardest yet).

I did have two wipes on the third difficulty, but only because the first time we had a stupid comp (Ana, Genji, Zenyatta, Dva), and the second time everyone went gung-ho on the final part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    I played this 5 times so far. Gave it my all at easiest difficulty. Tried all 4 chars but no luck. Always ends in entire team dying and DEFEAT.

Anyone managed to do this incredibly hard event?
    I have.

I'm surprised you're finding it so difficult on Normal. Thought it was a cakewalk really,
    barely anymore difficult than standard vs. A.I.

I'd say this mode gets significantly harder once you up the difficulty. The biggest issues
    of this mode are the Bastions. Once they show up that's when the shit hits the fan.

I cleared it on normal on PC and on normal and hard on Xbox with several different characters. You just have to pay attention and hope your teammates do as well.

Deleted
    These PvE modes are indeed quite challenging. And it's pretty obvious that lesser skilled people won't be able to get all achievements from it.

It was the same with Junkenstein's Revenge. It was relatively easy, and then when we went to the hardest difficulty it got crazy difficult where you needed everyone to perform really well. Took us around 1.5 hours to beat it. It's going to be the same with this event. And that's how it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I think what makes this mode so hard is Tracer.

She is fuck all useless. Health is too low, so she gets picked apart so easily. If they
    swapped her with anyone else, this may not have been so difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Honestly, I think what makes this mode so hard is Tracer.

She is fuck all useless. Health is too low, so she gets picked apart so easily. If they
    swapped her with anyone else, this may not have been so difficult.
    She's actually a pretty damn good boost target for Mercy, plus her blink stuns nearby bots for a second.

10+ Year Old Account
    I beat the lowest difficulty yesterday in one attempt and my first try at it. Didn't seem too hard but the last push was pretty hectic. I was played as tracer and I felt pretty useless but I did my part. Just takes a little bit of communication with your team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to beat it twice; both on easiest difficulty, with randoms, on all select and the normal version. It helps that I played the healer so I was able to make sure no one died... and then Orisa, so I could control where they stood while actually doing damage. The hardest part is not yelling at them for running around like headless chickens... Torb not fully upgrading his turret, reinhardt not using all his abilities, tracer not attacking enforcers from behind... And people running ahead of the payload, leaving the healer to shoot the shredders with her surprisingly weak pistol.
    The mode would be EASY with an organized team.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

On normal, it's ridiculously easy for anyone attempting playing as a team. It's co-op, not competitive who-can-get-the-highest-score. Each agent has a role to play. Perform that role and the whole thing is simple.

If people are stupid and try to solo the scenario then of course it's going to go sideways.

played it 5 times on easy 1 as rein 4 as mercy lost 2 of the games as mercy reason was simple ...people running ahead and not clearing what spawned behind us ... one as mercy our rein was on 2nd point when we was doing 1st because he needed to do it fast .....

same with the payload part .. people running ahead ignoring what was behind ...

and on last part ignoring the bastion on the left top side of the last part only trying to kill the 2 last *bosses*

if the team stick together it is real easy but as soon they run off it becomes a shitshow.

I've done the Standard mode on Normal around 8 times now, I've never lost a match of it, it feels unloseable... where as hard is like a punch to the face that I'm seemingly incapable of winning that I cannot believe there's TWO MORE HARDER MODES. The one where you can choose out of the standard heroes however, the first match I did of that I picked Orisa and the other 3 team mates picked Hanzo, Genji and Widowmaker... we of course, lost really quickly.
    Last edited by Sonneillon; 2017-04-12 at 06:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did hard last night and we smoked it. I was even stuck as Tracer which I normally suck at. Save your ults for the bastion and stick together as a team. Teleport a lot to confuse the bots and get behind them. On the final push where you must focus the Orissa clones Tracer should be getting behind and/or juking in and out of the Bastion's to take pressure off the team. I tried the 3rd mode and got stuck as rein and we died with 2 minutes left building the payload.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

On...Normal mode, you're failing over and over?

What the shit?

Normal is so ridiculously easy that as Mercy, I was just shooting my pistol or damage boosting 80% of the time because there was almost no healing to do.

Really? its super easy though. Are you not used to none pvp shooting? or did your mercy just not bother?

7+ Year Old Account
    its really not hard, even 'hard' is easy as hell.

but its fun tho.

Formerly known as Arafal