Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    also the kirin tor emissary give 750 rep token as reward, remember to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I hit revered yesterday, without farming chests or even rares. I do the quests everyday, and I do the order hall missions only. As others have said, order hall luck is king.

9,997/12,000 currently. Not farmed any chests, just done the WQs, Kirin Tor today. Hand-ins on the table as much as I can but, like I said, not farmed anything for it. I used DMF whilst it was up but that was only 10%. I also missed a few days of WQs.

If you're behind, you've slacked on doing the WQs more than I have.

just git gud

Currently 11,600/12,000 and have a mission in progress to give me two rep tokens to get revered. I farmed chests and rares here and there when the mage tower was up and have done the invasion quest for the 1500 rep, plus the order hall champion quests which also gave 1500 rep (haven't done the dungeon quest form Khadgar that gives 1000 rep). Other than that it's been world quests (and those treasure finding quests) and turning in any resources to help build the buildings. I also have had 3x rep token missions giving me an extra 1500 rep. Didn't use the DMF buff at any point.

Oh and 750 rep form the emissary today.

Deleted
    Missions in your order hall

- Be human
    - Did the darkmoon buff every day it was up last week
    - Get lucky as hell with order hall missions giving rep badges or watch forum heroes to tell you '' to get gud ''
    - did the realm hop thing with the chests

If you play normally you are pretty much around the mark, otherwise you have/had to do the stuff I mentioned above.
    I played normally since the patch launched and I'm on like 7.2k, had dog shit luck with the order hall stuff though.
    Another example of World of Diablo/RNGcraft this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    nothing.
    people were exploiting server hopping for more treasure chests.

others are very lucky with the rep missions.
    while im sitting here without having seen a single one.
    I am in the same boat. Still have about 3,7k to go -.-

You aren't farming rares and treasure chests, that is what you are doing wrong.

If you had it middle of last week you probably never slept or used realm hopping. But since the last weekend it's attainable without cheating the system, you just need to play the "content".

Edit: The missions for the supplies also help, not just the rep missions.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-04-12 at 03:13 PM.

Day more or less... I don't care. Tomorrow at this time I will fly.

Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Missions in your order hall
    Good old RNG. The prevailing theme of Legion. I am 1200 away on my main i think. Just doing WQ quests and and the weekly bump from what ever quest you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I'm doing all WQ's, done an invasion for the 1500 rep, done the world boss when he was up, doing the missions for rep tokens (not had many of these, maybe 2 or 3 at most) and also doing missions for the tokens to contribute to the buildings ... and I'm only on 5500 through honoured! Some people are much further in, what have I missed?
    You have to have been missing some of the WQs on the island and the donations that come with the supplies. Both me and my roommate hit revered yesterday with the 1500 weekly and all we've done is what came to our mission tables (he got very few and barely made it), the dailies on the island, those 75 hit treasure one time quests, and building donations and the one time world boss and dungeon quests. No chest farming, no server hopping or anything like that. (also, we used the darkmoon buff the entire week it was available)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    just git gud
    the day you will git gud at posting!

Man, if Kirin Tor had been today I'd definitely be flying today. Looks like I might have to wait until tomorrow.

edit/update:

Oh, wow, Kirin Tor is today, coulda swore Wowhead had something else listed. Fly day for me !

Erm I hope, I might still be like one quest off ... whoops ... lol
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2017-04-12 at 08:21 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You aren't farming rares and treasure chests, that is what you are doing wrong.

If you had it middle of last week you probably never slept or used realm hopping. But since the last weekend it's attainable without cheating the system, you just need to play the "content".
    Constantly sitting on the isle waiting for rares to pop or chests for a minimal amount of legionfall resources isn't really playing the content, that's already in the realm of farming the rep and not having time to do something else in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Constantly sitting on the isle waiting for rares to pop or chests for a minimal amount of legionfall resources isn't really playing the content, that's already in the realm of farming the rep and not having time to do something else in the game.
    Slacker :P.

The point was that you don't have to "cheat" or to be graced with incredible RNG. All it takes is a bit of effort.

I was comparing my progress (gnome) with a guildy (human) today and found some very weird discrepancies.

Neither of us used any tricks (both forgot about DMF), however he had the human bonus and I did not. I handed in 27 x 100 since start, he handed in 22 x 100 since start. We'd both done the weeklies and the full quest line and the world boss and the Cathedral WQ. I'd got 7 x 250 from the table, he'd got 3 x 250 from the table.

So that's 5 x 150 + 4 x 250 ahead for me, but +10% ahead for him.

He was 9000/12000 and I was 1200/21000 ... meaning something has gone astray.

So OP - my summary is - you've done nothing wrong, there just seems to be something screwy going on.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I funneled all my rep tokens from my characters to my main, made this so much easier its also how i get my paragon chests. I save up all my tokens until DMF week and then go ahead and get the rep buff and go to town.

I got flying on Monday. I probably got 20+ tokens from class hall missions. RNG was good to me. Otherwise I did no the daily quests, 1 invasion yielding 1500 rep. I killed little to no rares on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I got flying on Monday. I probably got 20+ tokens from class hall missions. RNG was good to me. Otherwise I did no the daily quests, 1 invasion yielding 1500 rep. I killed little to no rares on the island.
    And this is what is wrong with Legion, I got like 2 ( yes 2 LUL ) missions for a token since patch release, meanwhile someone else gets 20+.

I mean I could understand if we were talking about like drops to form a legendary weapon and you were doing mythic raids and I was doing normals, but this is dumb rep fueled by a RNG system favoring some and leaving out most.