Deleted
    never in my life I've hated not being able to save when I want (as long as I'm out of combat) so much

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that irks me a bit about the world is how many humans are there. I understand the story reasons, it makes sense there to be much more humans than other races (except, maybe, than Angara), but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Enemies should scale with you at a lesser rate. So you gain 10 health, they gain 2 to 5. That way you're always going to be substantially stronger, but they're not peasants that eventually pose no threat to you, even in large numbers.
    I think it makes more sense to just make you gain less health. If the enemies scale as well, then the joy from a level-up to me personally isn't big, because I know that I just made everyone in the world stronger as well and the effect of my improved stats/skills is diminished.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I always just assumed that after so much shit happened on the Nexus pre-Ark. Addison was just exhausted all the time. Went into full resting bitch face mode. I didn't blame her, especially when it comes to having Tann always at every opportunity tell you that he is the boss.
    Tann reminds me of Administrator Anoleis from Noveria a lot. Only slower-talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    never in my life I've hated not being able to save when I want (as long as I'm out of combat) so much
    I keep on pressing my quicksave key, which is now bound to the "center camera" or "look over there" option. It pisses me off twice because I don't want my camera to jerk as well.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dunno about for the purpose of fighting the Reapers, but they definetly were uplifting them. Most likely before the whole Reaper shitstorm hit the Galaxy. I doubt they had time or resources for that particular project after the Citadel was taken over by the Reapers.
    IIRC Javik explains that the Protheans would regularly cultivate, guide, and in some cases uplift other species "just because". Tbh one of the things that I both like and dislike about andromeda are the apparent similarities between the Jardaan and the Protheans; only difference I can tell so far is Jardaan were much more advanced than the Protheans (IE: manufacturing species over merely uplifting them).

Anyone else think it's strange that the Turian Ark was considered lost at all? Sure, it was hit by the Scourge and disabled, but it was found right where it was supposed to be: at the designated Turian Golden World, the Ark's destination ever since they left the Milky Way. Sure, the world itself had been shredded into asteroids, but no-one thought of checking the area before Ryder goes there?
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-04-12 at 01:00 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Anyone else think it's strange that the Turian Ark was considered lost at all? Sure, it was hit by the Scourge and disabled, but it was found right were it was supposed to be: at the designated Turian Golden World, the Ark's destination since they left the Milky Way. Sure, the world itself had been shredded into asteroids, but no-one thought of checking the area before Ryder goes there?
    I thought that was pretty hilarious too. I mean I guess it COULD be rationalized by saying that they didn't have the resources before we showed up, but at the very least it would make sense for Avitus to check there first and foremost after you save his team on Havarl rather than taking forever to investigate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I always just assumed that after so much shit happened on the Nexus pre-Ark. Addison was just exhausted all the time. Went into full resting bitch face mode. I didn't blame her, especially when it comes to having Tann always at every opportunity tell you that he is the boss.
    I make it my job to pick the dialogue that would piss Tann off the most.

Since the game doesn't let me shoot him and put Kesh in charge . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I make it my job to pick the dialogue that would piss Tann off the most.

Since the game doesn't let me shoot him and put Kesh in charge . . .
    well they did at least say it was temp. until they get that council set up

- - - Updated - - -

also. wouldnt Ryder just " think" talk to sam instead of outloud? be alot easier to plan and not have people listen into "sam check to see if this asshole is lying to me"
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post

- - - Updated - - -

also. wouldnt Ryder just " think" talk to sam instead of outloud? be alot easier to plan and not have people listen into "sam check to see if this asshole is lying to me"
    Well, it wouldn't make it very interesting for the people playing the game would it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Well, it wouldn't make it very interesting for the people playing the game would it?
    All they would have to do is add [Private] in front of anything Ryder said to SAM internally like they do for SAM. They could still have you "hear" it.

10+ Year Old Account
    hm extra credits did a thing talking about how bioware does their conversation scenes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    All they would have to do is add [Private] in front of anything Ryder said to SAM internally like they do for SAM. They could still have you "hear" it.
    Because having an A.I in your head isn't dangerous enough, let it hear your private thoughts as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the council ends up being anything like the original council in Mass Effect 1-2, then, I'd say, perhaps they shouldn't hurry up with setting it up. "Ah, yes, Reapers... We have dismissed that claim." Tann, at least, recognizes the Scourge!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Because having an A.I in your head isn't dangerous enough, let it hear your private thoughts as well.
    It already does? I'm not sure what your point here is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    If the council ends up being anything like the original council in Mass Effect 1-2, then, I'd say, perhaps they shouldn't hurry up with setting it up. "Ah, yes, Reapers... We have dismissed that claim." Tann, at least, recognizes the Scourge!

They already tried that with Ryder and Meridian. And if they let you use your save file for the next game I had the angaran as the Ambassador

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Tann & co will be going on any council.

Well Scourge physically fucked up the Nexus. Tann has seen and felt it.

If Scourge didn't have tangible presense, Tann would be as dismissive about it as the Council were about Reapers in ME1-2.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well as Shepard had proven once: Council comes, Council goes.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    hm extra credits did a thing talking about how bioware does their conversation scenes.
    I kept skipping that when it popped up on YT because I was thinking "oh here we go, another rant about ME:A's facial animations"

But now that I'm watching it, it's highly informative and not a rant at all.

Personally I blame the headshed. While I can't say if it was EA's head, or BW's head, this game just screams "Rushed for Q1!"
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2017-04-12 at 04:47 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I kept skipping that when it popped up on YT because I was thinking "oh here we go, another rant about ME:A's facial animations"

But now that I'm watching it, it's highly informative and not a rant at all.

Personally I blame the headshed. While I can't say if it was EA's head, or BW's head, this game just screams "Rushed for Q1!"
    Amazingly informative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.