Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Realm hopping is not an exploit. And you could have flying today without realm hopping anyway, just from WQs/playing the game normally. I got it like 3 days ago because I ran around the Broken Shore looking for chests/killing rares, tried realmhopping but it barely made a difference because it just caused massive lag.
    agreed, the champion of legion fall quest gives that last amount of rep you need to get to revered.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And prices soon tank because of that increased farming speed.
    The benefit is short-lived.
    which makes it that much worse for people who'd need the gold but have bad luck with rep tokens and other stuff that slows them down / speeds other ppls rep gains up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrexis View Post
    Flying enables your character to farm AP 10x the rate, chests, and crafting materials. And you say it doesn't change much ?

Aight...
    Can you present some documentation that thoroughly shows it increases your AP gain rate by at least 10 times, please?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so Realm hopping is exploiting now?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    crafting is useless these days
    250K for a crafted legendary for a level 101... not terrible either side of that transaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Realm hoping isn't exploiting. Suck it up princess.

Blizzard wants to keep subs, so they've time gated all the content. They put the invasions in, that botched. But they let people abuse the server hop feature and get max rep, and the response to that was stop it for everyone who didn't cheat the system and let the ones that did keep what they did... Now we have people flying well before those who did all the world quests and other grinding the normal way time gated still while the ones who abused the bug [which if it wasn't a bug it shouldn't have been fixed].

That's the only thing that pisses me off.. Blizzard needs to get with it, either allow it or take corrective actions. Don't reward the people who abuse the bugs.
    lets just say that there is more to be said about your pathetic insecurity over other peoples gains in A DAMN GAME than there ever will be about blizz not being able to predict the equally pathetic lengths some people will go to for the most trivial things
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by Myah View Post
    No, because what other people are doing doesn't influence in my own gameplay
    Exactly - if it did, then it would be an MMORPG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    250K for a crafted legendary for a level 101... not terrible either side of that transaction.
    I sold mine for 50k, and was lucky to get that for it... they were a dime a dozen on my server and no takers.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I sold mine for 50k, and was lucky to get that for it... they were a dime a dozen on my server and no takers.
    Wow, i'll recheck when I get home. All 4 armor types were 250 min. I'll pull at 50K no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Blizzard's not going to ban you for doing something that isn't a bug. Same with people who farmed tons of AP when tome drop rates from the Mage Tower were insane. It's not an exploit by Blizzard standards.

I did 0 exploiting, 0 farming I just did WQ and got a bunch of rep tokens and I got revered on Monday. I don't think it's a big deal if someone got it a few days before me.
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2017-04-12 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Generally-speaking, they err on the side of caution for stuff like this as you could make a convincing-enough defense to a GM that you were just playing with friends on another server. They can't prove you weren't unless you do something stupid like communicate the exploit over ingame channels or through battle.net chat. So when they fix this kind of loophole, they typically grandfather in anyone who benefitted as a show of good faith, unless the players get stupid about it, and start bragging ingame or something, at which point Blizz usually does rollbacks on gains from the exploit.
    This right here is it. This is how Blizzard works and this is how everyone should expect them to work. Punishments in blatant cases, most of the time no punishments. If you start to do it and get caught you're out of luck. If you think it's worth risking your account for getting something like flying a few days earlier feel free. It's like crossing the street without looking, most of the time you'll get to the other side safe. But eventually you won't.

Blizzard wants to keep subs, so they've time gated all the content. They put the invasions in, that botched. But they let people abuse the server hop feature and get max rep, and the response to that was stop it for everyone who didn't cheat the system and let the ones that did keep what they did... Now we have people flying well before those who did all the world quests and other grinding the normal way time gated still while the ones who abused the bug [which if it wasn't a bug it shouldn't have been fixed].

That's the only thing that pisses me off.. Blizzard needs to get with it, either allow it or take corrective actions. Don't reward the people who abuse the bugs.
    stop trolling pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account

Realm hopping has been going on for years. I remember realm hoping back in MoP until I found the world boss or named rare. I did the same in WoD (I farmed and sold a shit ton of battle pets by killing the nameds each week, made lots of $$) until they "fixed" it by making the leader of the group have to be in the zone in order for you to hop to his realm.

This is no different. So those people get to fly a day or three before those who didn't "cheat the system", big whoop.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama