Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Unless they make it faceroll enough to bypass the mechanics, most of the LFD/LFR picked groups will not be able to get past Naj'entus considering how Blizzard had to change Norushen in SoO for LFR to automate the picking of purifying lights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Should be raid finder only. Although I'd prefer it didn't exist at all.

I wonder how they will do Gorefiend like will the constructs just run around tickling healers because I'm 100% sure pugs won't do it correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Mythic only please. Lets face it, back when BT was current the people who run normal/heroic now weren't running it.
    Yes, I was.

lol? Current normal raiding doesn't have mechanics, it's hilariously faceroll.

Deleted
    I just hope they scale it down to 5 (or 10 at most) players on Timewalking difficulty and not just instead introduce an LFR version of Black Temple.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to be able to actually use the gear from it tbh...whatever the difficulty is.

Curious if it's going to be a more permanent installation (like the new Kara) or a rotation type situation since it's labeled as "timewalking".
    Rather they put it in like the new Kara and limited it to 10man or something along these lines.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    Should be locked to "Normal" difficulty. Item levels will be lowered (set like Timewalking dungeons) to a cap so there won't be unrealistic requirements in the LFG tool (except that rare tard that expects people to have a legendary in every slot).

LFR would just be a train wreck like the Molten Core anniversary was. If it was normal you could easily prune out problem causers without relying on a vote kick system which hardly works and has limitations.

Or at the very least have LFR and offer Normal mode for people that don't want to have a horrible experience.
    what was the problem with MC? every run was smooth as silk and fresh as cucumber for me.

anyway it gonna be lfr so every casual could do it, i think blizzard learned enough from kara.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, people that don't realize you can completely ignore normal mode mechanics in world quest gear. It's like flat earthers, you know they exist but you never really expect to meet any. Normal and Heroic are both difficulties you can do in complete pugs guys, they're not hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Will be a cakewalk unless it's severly overtuned. The raid mechanics back then pale in comparison to even the most basic bosses on normal difficulty now.
    Do you remember how much of a "cakewalk" Molten Core LFR was? It was terrible because new people didn't know the mechanics etc.

I have a feeling this is gonna be the 13 Anniversary event/ 10 year BC Event very similar to the MC Event a few years ago. They are just calling it timewalking for the sake of it, and the fact it will drop gear unlike all but the last boss of MC

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, people that don't realize you can completely ignore normal mode mechanics in world quest gear. It's like flat earthers, you know they exist but you never really expect to meet any. Normal and Heroic are both difficulties you can do in complete pugs guys, they're not hard.
    Right your entire raid can stand in fel efflux and leave 5 empowered eyes up and just be fine. lol

If they give us a mounth like MC then ill run it just for the mouth

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    /cackle oh yeah. That;s gonna be hilarious. Realistically speaking though, they'll probably make it so that you choose who gets the ghost (like maybe an item to clicked). Though that does open the door for actual trolls to deliberately fuck up runs.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why people like you are what's wrong with the game.
    I can see why you'd lump me with those people, but as I said, it's more to do with the fact I didn't like queuing up and going through MC. I'm not someone who wants a reward for everything in the game, I just want raid timewalking to not be as tiresome as the MC runs were. Hell, I might even do BT once just to see if it's interesting.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Black Temple is awesome, raiding that back in the day, those memories!!! Best times in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I think TW BT is gonna be 13th anniversary raiding thingy, something like 10th anniversary TW MC.
    The WoW anniversary thing is in November, this is mentioned for patch 7.2.5 which is going up on the PTR really soon so no its not gonna be for November unless you believe somehow that 7.2.5 will be on PTR for like half a year.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    what was the problem with MC? every run was smooth as silk and fresh as cucumber for me.
    -It took forever to complete ( like yeah its a big place but WoW these days is all about '' gimme stuff without long time investment '' ) so people complained it took on average over 1.5 hours to complete

- As with every LFR group the quality of the group could vary from absolute horseshit to the best of the best ( just like when you queue for NH LFR or something ) judging from your comment you got the latter group so you can praise RNGjebus, I got a group that didn't know the tactics on half the bosses and we wiped like 4 times on Baron making this whole MC thing last 2 hours for me...
    Last edited by FluFF; 2017-04-12 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Do you remember how much of a "cakewalk" Molten Core LFR was? It was terrible because new people didn't know the mechanics etc.
    And that problem was easily remedied if just one person took 10 seconds to give a rundown of the fight since they were pretty straight forward and could easily be boiled down to a two or three phrase strategy: 1) kill adds 2) don't step in shit 3) run away if you get X debuff type of thing.

WTF is wrong with people that they seriously CBA to take MAYBE 5 minutes out of an entire raid run like this to explain the fights (split 5 minutes by however many fights there are) to people who may not know or remember the mechanics so as to make the run smoother?

Unless they offer gear on par with the current tier they will not be popular. Players will do it once just to try it out then not bother doing it again. Why divert time doing a raid that gives lesser gear than what you are currently raiding? Pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why people like you are what's wrong with the game.
    Opinions, how do they work? /sarcasm

If something has no reward, i do it once to have a look at it.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I hope they have a reward attached because if it's anything like the MC event then I won't be doing it unless there's a mount or pet from there.
    right, because enjoying playing is so overrated ... (?

Things the world did not need.

Three words: Black Temple Timewalking.