Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Inevitable, not at all. There are places in the world that have their problems, there have been wars already where nukes could've been used.. and not one has dropped in war since WW2. The horror of the aftermath is such that even a warhawk is not willing to bring about that fate.
    I doubt even Trump, who has thus far only managed to constantly fall below every low expectation I had.. would think that nuclear war is a smart thing to engage in. Just think of what would happen to his golf courses >.>

If you were actually a child of the Cold War, you would realize how dumb it is to say right now we are closer to nuclear war than then.

There's no point in a nuclear war at this point in history... Things might change but I think it's highly unlikely.

https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-...l-debt-3306124

If you look through the numbers it should be clear that China has also no interest in any war with the US. In fact it leaves a rather strange taste to see how China is finacially involved in the US.

The wars we know are long gone and todays battlefields are just deputy wars or David vs Goliath. The big wars however still take place in cyberspace and other places. The problem is that many countries of the world are so financially connected that there is now way for open wars as it would backfire too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see another World War ever happening. Certainly nothing like a war between European countries or other first world countries. Nobody wants a war, cause nobody wants to die for what is essentially old rich men agenda's.

On the other hand I do see a class war. A fight between the wealthy and poor. Cause personally, I don't see countries moving towards Basic Income without a fight. There's going to be a lot of homeless people corralled together while the politicians are dealing with their wealthy constituents and the people in the streets are homeless and dying. Lots of fighting, lots of raping, lots of death will occur.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    You just...completely turned that metaphor on its ass-end. Trump spews vomit-word salads from his mouth every 5 mins and his tiny hands only hold a tiny twig.
    And you just proved a lot about yourself.

China's leader just announced they will work with the US concerning North Korea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

China's leader just announced they will work with the US concerning North Korea.
    And the US wont get involved in Syria, and Iraq has WMDs. Come on now :P

10+ Year Old Account

Please enlighten me about myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    he holds the worlds 2nd largest nuclear arsenal (russia has a slightly larger arsenal and unlike the u.s. isn't slowly decommissioning them.)and the world''s strongest military in terms of technology. (north korea/china have the most men at 1.6 million and 1.2 million combat troops and tens of millions more to recruit from.) how exactly does he wield a tiny twig again?
    Trump alone does not have control over the nuclear arsenal. Thank whatever god you choose.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Deleted
    No the chances for a nuclear war is extremely low. Why would any super power today want to blow the planet up? The moment you click on that button it's over for their countries.

China announcing they'll work the North Korean problem is exactly the same thing as a New Years Resolution to exercise and lose weight.

There is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    North Korea has always been that loud mouth kid at school who always threatens but if you confront him he always crys to his bigger brother who happens to be china.

How far would China be prepared to protect NK?
    They are not prepared to protect them at all. China does not want to be looked on as weak but they have less of a stomach for war then the US does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    China announcing they'll work the North Korean problem is exactly the same thing as a New Years Resolution to exercise and lose weight.

There is no difference.
    I disagree. Sometimes people actually do lose the weight, unlike Chinese promises about Best Korea.

Deleted
    No. North korea can be blown up in days and Putin is a douche but he isn't stupid. He won't start a war if he isn't 100% sure he will win it.

Trump is actually the wild card. Man boy with nuclear weapons can watch some idiotic tv show, internet blog or tweet and decide to attack something based on disinformation or ignorance.

I have just read the news there is no details or anything but according to russian Pravda news north Korea just ordered evacuation of pyongyang. Can anyone confirm? I am not joking or anything, The news paper I read everyday says "details are coming soon". Just have the title as I mentioned above.

Must Crush Capitalism

WW3 is inevitable, but Nuclear ware isn't.

Trump is stupid enough to want to use nukes, but too many people around him will not let him.

Trump vs NK = two idiot children using other people's lives to have their hissy fits ... not a promising lead up.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think so. Between Russia and the US and the US and North Korea something is going to happen.

Japan, the US, and even China are all deploying military personnel around North Korea. NK has a nuclear device deployed to their main testing site, and has informed reporters to prepare for a "big event" - presumably in preparation for the nuclear device they have deployed. Assuming they detonate the device as test, it will be the first time they've had a test broadcast.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I have never felt world war 3 or a nuclear holocaust was more imminent than now that we have elected trump. I hate his policies but I also feel he is the most ignorant president we have ever elected. I feel there is more of a chance he would use nuclear weapons than any other president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please enlighten me about myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump alone does not have control over the nuclear arsenal. Thank whatever god you choose.
    That you are a Trump hater. Therefore it is hard to reason with those who are. No matter what he does or says, they will pick something about it which is bad in their minds. Not easy to have a constructive discussion when they have that type of attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    That you are a Trump hater. Therefore it is hard to reason with those who are. No matter what he does or says, they will pick something about it which is bad in their minds. Not easy to have a constructive discussion when they have that type of attitude.
    And you are a Trump lover. Therefore it is hard to reason with those who are. No matter what he says or does, they will pick something about it which is good in their minds. Not easy to have a constructive discussion when they have that type of attitude.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    And you are a Trump lover. Therefore it is hard to reason with those who are. No matter what he says or does, they will pick something about it which is good in their minds. Not easy to have a constructive discussion when they have that type of attitude.
    Na. I have posted on here at times things he has said which was wrong and things I disagree with him about. You only have 215 posts. I am sure you have not seen all of mine.

Trump was actually not my top GOP candidate. I wanted Rubio to win.