Thread: I <3 Gnomes

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

I <3 Gnomes

I've always loved Gnomes. Short, funny, intelligent, and clever. Engineering might not even exist without these little Titan creations.

What's your favorite race... and why?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go with humans.

Maybe because they resemble us the most? I suppose. Tuskarr are a very close second. Kinda look like frost pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick, sick person!

I like tauren, mostly with cloth gear. Humans for plate.

7+ Year Old Account
    night elves.

yes, i know im unoriginal

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Undead. Nothing even comes close.

Everyone loves gnomes they are delicious whether you roast, bake, fry, or bbq them.

My favorite race is also gnomes. A people that, despite losing everything, and despite being the butt end of a joke for years, are still an optimistic and hopeful people. Can't say the same for orcs, elves, or anyone else for that matter.

When I played alliance my favourite race was night elfes (I know, very originial) but now that I'm horde its Troll or possibly Tauren (Dont know if this is original or not)

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Undead. Nothing even comes close.
    Seconded. I like Tauren and have an equal number of them as Forsaken, but nothing tops the undead lore/leader.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

My mains have always been gnomes ever since right before the launch of the burning crusade when I started playing. I love gnomes!! Just wish they could actually get some story development.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Seconded. I like Tauren and have an equal number of them as Forsaken, but nothing tops the undead lore/leader.
    you have no idea how much I hate myself for currently playing alliance. Alliance races are my personal hell on earth.

Horde is so much cooler

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    My favorite race is also gnomes. A people that, despite losing everything, and despite being the butt end of a joke for years, are still an optimistic and hopeful people. Can't say the same for orcs, elves, or anyone else for that matter.
    I like you. I see them that way as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorewise? Gnomes, cant really explain as to why, I've always loved 'em. Not a big fan playing them however. Other than that it'd be troll female I think.

you have no idea how much I hate myself for currently playing alliance. Alliance races are my personal hell on earth.

Horde is so much cooler
    Again... agreed. I have two Ally toons, one that I rolled just to see Ally quests and one that I boosted to 100 to play with friends (and then promptly ignored). They have zero appeal for me.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    My mains have always been gnomes ever since right before the launch of the burning crusade when I started playing. I love gnomes!! Just wish they could actually get some story development.
    I am hopeful they will do with Gnomes and Goblins what they did for Elves, intro a Tinkerer class and make it Gnome/Goblin specific. Maybe get some quality lore in a future expac.

Horde is so much cooler
    I switched to Alliance when the new models came because of how much they fucked up Horde animations. Both Trolls went from some of my favorites to pretty much unplayable with how retarded their animations are.

I've got at least one of every race except Goblin, Alliance are the clear winners with the fuck up that is the new animations that came with the models (not the models themselves).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Sick, sick person!

I like tauren, mostly with cloth gear. Humans for plate.
    Taurens are also excellent at punting gnomes, so thats a plus in their book!

All about dem orcs...well until WoD at least, sorta. Ended up gender flipping my main and primary alts to fem orcs due to how goofy the male orc run became (it already bordered on goofy, but the model revamp put it over for me).

Favourite Race depends on class and armor type. I love too many of the Horde races and gender/class combos therein in order to choose just 1. If I had to pick just 1 Horde race to play, it'd need to be Orc. Female Orcs look amazing in most any armor. Don't like them as cloth casters though... that role = won by female/male undeads.

I do like Gnomes though, them and the Dwarves. I just dislike how Gnome mounts grow big. Why not just make the gnomes smaller rather than creating some illusion that the mount is big to them when it just grows huge? Male gnomes are the worst offenders.