Thread: I <3 Gnomes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    troll and goblin

gnomes are cute too
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite race are dwarfs. Short angry bearded people that love to drink beer and enjoy a good fight. Perfect warriors. Although right now I'm playing as a female orc

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    I've always loved Gnomes. Short, funny, intelligent, and clever. Engineering might not even exist without these little Titan creations.

What's your favorite race... and why?
    I aprove this message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves are my favourite race. Tauren are my least favourite. Godawful looking derpfaced moo moos

I like the gnome dying sound.

My favorite race is Tauren. They are the tallest. Tall people > short people every time. Also, I'm native american, which is the race theme for Tauren.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I like pandas bc im a weeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Undead because well maybe they eat gnomes and love them also !

Orc!

Lok'tar Ogar

Reason why is because they are badass

I like a lot Trolls because they're the most original looking race I ever seen. I'm also sucker for aztec culture, and with females looking like amazons and males reminding me of Joker from Batman animated series, it's obvious that they clearly won me.

It's just a pity that they're criminally underused race in WoW. They are always portrayed as punching bags, despite the fact that they always only protected their territory.

My second favourite used to be orc, but since Garrosh they're not that likeable to me, so I enjoy now more pandaren.

I really dislike humans and elves for being the "default" race. I don't see them as exciting nor that interesting with some exceptions naturally.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Goblins and gnomes have a lot of character to them, and manage to pull off a more comedic demeanour while remaining consistently relevant to the game world due to their importance in engineering. That, and I just love they're aesthetic. They're absolutely my favourite races.

who doesn't like gnomes... they make the best sandwiches!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    I love gnomes. I love every kind of gnome. I just wanna hug all them, but I can't. Can't hug every gnome D:

I personally cant stand gnomes, I prefer the taller races. Draenei is what I love!

Give me a mech like Mekkatorque had on the Broken Shore (the way he laughed when he shot that demon in the face with his mech gun....so much awesome!) and I'm Gnome all the way.

Otherwise, Dwarf. I love playing Dwarves so much. Dwarf Paladin or Warrior. Plate. Big weapons. Much face smashing!

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Everyone loves gnomes they are delicious whether you roast, bake, fry, or bbq them.
    It's amusing how all the green ones we prepped for st patrick's day meals made the rest of them abandon their city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Goblins beat Gnomes every time and you know it!

Goblins because they are the contrary of what you would call a "hero".

Little greedy, ugly, egoistic, cowardly, crazy, mad. And totally cool on top of that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Goblins because they are the contrary of what you would call a "hero".

Little greedy, ugly, egoistic, cowardly, crazy, mad. And totally cool on top of that.
    Man if they ever update Goblins to let us be fat like Gallywix i would never play another race.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I find them to be a very cute, lighthearted, and very much needed comic relief from the dismal world and story that tends to flow through the game.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Goblins beat Gnomes every time and you know it!
    Goblins are my favorite Horde race. That said, they have big ears, big feet, bad accents, and gear looks horrible on them. My ultimate goal would be for Blizz to unlock ALL Race/Class/Faction combos so I could play a Gnome Druid on Horde side.