Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    Bracer + Convergence allowed BM to cast aspect of the wild every 40 seconds, which is 3x the normal 2min CD. This is why thunderlash was capable of doing 10% of BM's single target damage and up to 15% on some cleave fights. This nerf makes it not longer worth wearing bracer + convergence.
    what are you seeing? cause bracers + convergence combo is still ahead by 25-30k according to siming with my gear choice ( i have all bm leggos) It use to be 60k-75k .....hence nerf....

Quote Originally Posted by zaphre View Post
    After seeing now in live, it doesnt look like the 30% nerf with DF was on top of the 50%, not on the tooltip atleast... its critting for 230k for me on my main pet and 170k on hati using Dire Frenzy.

And when i pick stomp, crits are arround 140k on my main pet.

I'm almost certain DF got nerfed by 30%, and not 30% on top of the overall 50%.
    Hm, I just tried it myself and it didn't matter if I had selected Stomp or Dire Frenzy. Crits of Thunderslash were around 170k for hati and 140k for main pet, no matter what talent was chosen. Tested without any other buffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    Hm, I just tried it myself and it didn't matter if I had selected Stomp or Dire Frenzy. Crits of Thunderslash were around 170k for hati and 140k for main pet, no matter what talent was chosen. Tested without any other buffs.
    It doesn't hit harder with frenzy it hits faster cause of the ... frenzy buff the pet gets

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    It doesn't hit harder with frenzy it hits faster cause of the ... frenzy buff the pet gets
    I know, at least that's what it was before the Hotfix, but according to the Hotfix notes, it should hit for 50% less than before with Stomp/Chimaera and either 65% or 30% less than before with Dire Frenzy and yet I see the same numbers, no matter what talent I choose.

Edit: same numbers between the talents, not same numbers as before the Hotfix that is. Didn't check how much it hit for exactly before the hotfix.

We;;... the thing is less than 4% of my total DPS now on ST... kind of sad

Oh, and kill command is beeing parried now, i don't remember that happening before.

I did a quick LFR run and I lost arround 6-8% dps. Thunderslash is arround 3-5% and SS 4%.
    Also I encounter a Thunderslash bug where my main pet didnt use Thunderslah by Hati did.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Oh, and kill command is beeing parried now, i don't remember that happening before.
    I can confirm this as well

For me it is a 62k dps nerf , i used simulationcraft (can´t Post downloadlinks search google simcraft 720-01 and use the Last Modified Link)

it was updated last Night

Total GS wit Shoulders/Wrists 909
    Total GS with Shoulders/Waist 909

Shoulder/Wrists 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. - with DF prepatch 927k dps - live 865k.
    Shoulder/Wrists 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. - with Stomp live 833k dps

Shoulder/Waist 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. with DF - live 875k dps
    Shoulder/Waist 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. with Stomp - live 845k dps
    Shoulder/Waist 910 Foci and 880 Bloodth. with DF - live 891k dps

i know that Foci Sims are not very usefull about his worst Procchance.
    Last edited by Comforter; 2017-04-12 at 06:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Always been happening. Bosses get turned and your pet isn't instantly behind it due to pathing which causes it to attack from the front and potentially be parried. I went back to February and it was happening then. Only 1-2 attacks per fight so it's quite rare.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by igorberry View Post
    people still think BM will continue to be one of the top spec allowing you to just move while do perfect rotation? that's gonna be fixed for ToS and the sitatuon will be back how was in EN and you dont need to be upset about it
    Whats the issue? BM hunters aren't top ranged class even tho they can DPS while moving. There are ranged classes not so mobile who compensate this by doing more damage and top meters. Both BM and other ranged have to move, but BM has to press dps buttons while other class don't have to worry about full rotation during movement and still tops meters.

Okay I can slack while moving. Remove the ability to use Kill Command and Cobra Shot while moving so I can relax a bit during movement. But compensate the damage.
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2017-04-12 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comforter View Post
    For me it is a 62k dps nerf , i used simulationcraft (can´t Post downloadlinks search google simcraft 720-01 and use the Last Modified Link)

it was updated last Night

Total GS wit Shoulders/Wrists 909
    Total GS with Shoulders/Waist 909

Shoulder/Wrists 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. - with DF prepatch 927k dps - live 865k.
    Shoulder/Wrists 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. - with Stomp live 833k dps

Shoulder/Waist 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. with DF - live 875k dps
    Shoulder/Waist 890 Kovergenz and 880 Bloodth. with Stomp - live 845k dps
    Shoulder/Waist 910 Foci and 880 Bloodth. with DF - live 891k dps

i know that Foci Sims are not very usefull about his worst Procchance.
    Shoulders, Wrist, CoF 890ilvl, 905Eye of guarm - with DF/BF prepatch 961k after patch 910k.
    Setup with stomp and One with the pack still 864k.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Whats the issue? BM hunters aren't top ranged class even tho they can DPS while moving. There are ranged classes not so mobile who compensate this by doing more damage and top meters. Both BM and other ranged have to move, but BM has to press dps buttons while other class don't have to worry about full rotation during movement and still tops meters.

Okay I can slack while moving. Remove the ability to use Kill Command and Cobra Shot while moving so I can relax a bit during movement. But compensate the damage.
    Are you being serious right now?

I mean, BM should not have been doing as well as it should be, given how easy the rotation is and the fact that you can dps on the move. From a design perspective, you have to see it from Blizz's point of view.

Yes, I understand BM wasn't at the top. The point is, it should not be higher than any other ranged class in the game honestly (As much as I hate to say that).

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I mean, BM should not have been doing as well as it should be, given how easy the rotation is and the fact that you can dps on the move. From a design perspective, you have to see it from Blizz's point of view.

Yes, I understand BM wasn't at the top. The point is, it should not be higher than any other ranged class in the game honestly (As much as I hate to say that).
    This is stupid logic from a pure design perspective.

(1) Blizzard "Want to stream line game play and reduce abilities"

(2) Blizzard "more buttons = more dps"

^ failed logic and design perspective.

10+ Year Old Account

You must just remember that BM hunter is not really a 100% ranged class. We are somewhat in between melee and ranged. A big chunk of our damage is melee (pet). We suck at target swapping if targets are all over the place. A problem other ranged classes don't face. Well, besides other ranged specs with pets. But even then, some of those specs have ranged pets.

So no, BM shouldn't be lower than all other ranged classes. Especially single target.

This should be true for Patchwerk sims, but not for Logs.

A class which is easy to master and can deal full or nearly full damage, no matter what you throw at it (mechanic wise) should be behind in a patchwerk fight, but should be ahead on movement/mechanic heavy fights in logs.

Consistency is the strength of BM hunter and thus on fights where others strugle cause of movement etc., it should shine, while on fights where you just stand there and dps, it should be slightly behind others.

My dps went down from 940k to 880k with mantle + brac + cof.
    Changed to mantle + roar + urn 895 and dps went up to 906k.
    RIP brac + cof.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzzyl View Post
    My dps went down from 940k to 880k with mantle + brac + cof.
    Changed to mantle + roar + urn 895 and dps went up to 906k.
    RIP brac + cof.
    I am quite sure that current sim shows too low thunderslash damage.
    For me it is sims 1.7% total damage with cof, bracers and 0,8% without them.
    And on dummy my thunderslash total damage is 3,9%-4.2% total.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Main pets thunderslash damage pre nerf AVG 170k post nerf 54k. this is on mythic Trilliax

Quote Originally Posted by sultangurde View Post
    I am quite sure that current sim shows too low thunderslash damage.
    For me it is sims 1.7% total damage with cof, bracers and 0,8% without them.
    And on dummy my thunderslash total damage is 3,9%-4.2% total.
    One of yesterday's simcraft builds had Thunderslash double nerfed, you may be using that version. Unsure if it has been fixed by now tho,