Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or when they are at 1% health for 20 minutes
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Battlecry + Draugh of souls reminds me of 3 minute mages from vanilla. Except now we have 1 minute 20 sec warriors. Oh the nostalgia :3

anyway buff DH we are too weak,kkthxbye

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Charge/hamstring/Battle Cry/Odyns Fury/Raging Blow/Bloodthirst/Avatar/Execute is literally two buttons?

Man, I must have either failed English or math really hard.

Not saying Fury isn't silly at the moment, but being disingenuous does nothing for no-one. In fact, it probably hurts the likelihood of people taking what you're saying seriously which leads to the problem not being addressed/getting worse.
    The fact you have to count abilities like charge, battle cry, odyns fury, avatar and execute to justify it is really hilarious.

They're either situational or cooldown-based, not rotational attacks.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-04-11 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    The fact you have to count abilities like charge, battle cry, odyns fury, avatar and execute to justify it is really hilarious.

Well, thats how most classes work now? Some rotation spells, a bunch of situational CDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted

Ahhahaah. he is still fighting about fury abilities...

So well then Furies rotational abilites are Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash, Rampage (Whirlwind before when fighting 2+ targets). None of them benefits from button mashing btw as you stated before.

Not an expert for other classes but i assume this is still more complex than DHs, Frost DKs and some others.

10+ Year Old Account
    the fact that draught+battle cry is still a thing is such a joke
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Ahhahaah. he is still fighting about fury abilities...

So well then Furies rotational abilites are Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash, Rampage (Whirlwind before when fighting 2+ targets). None of them benefits from button mashing btw as you stated before.

Not an expert for other classes but i assume this is still more complex than DHs, Frost DKs and some others.
    Probably just those 2 and hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    the fact that draught+battle cry is still a thing is such a joke
    Draught doesn't count because you need to have it first. It's not a Fury birthright. Killed Guldan 10+ Times and still not have it.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    fury warrior, havoc DH, spriest and affli lock are the fotm specs for bg's atm, no point to be in denial about it. The reason is they have few ways out (immunity or mobility), have great damage/uptime and enough ways to prevent enemy to do damage, which is all what matters in the bursty bg meta we have now.

Cdew etc talk about arena, which is a completely different thing compared to bg's and even random bg's and rated are completely different. In random bg's fury and DH yolo jump way out of range of their healers and kill ranged/healer with little support which doesnt happen in rated bg's.

spriests and lock do such amazing pressure and priests heal so much when they have enough VT's rolling.
    FOTM =/= OP (I can see how the 2 can be closely related). I feel you are using these interchangeably. I am not arguing that a lot of people are hopping on the Fury train BUT compared to other classes I do not feel they are OP. If they were OP then it would stand true in Arena, bgs and rbgs because you are talking about their dmg. Just because more strategy and planning goes into rbgs does not mean that Fury changes at all from rated to non-rated, it is still the same class/spec. What is changing is other people's ability to play their own class. So just because a Fury can kill someone fast in a bg does not make them OP. Plenty of other classes doing dumb dmg and self heals like you said. Fury is where it needs to be.

Also stated in CDEW's video was he feels the game is too slow. Outside of defensive CDs you should be able to kill someone. Because they balance off of 3v3 arena I would not be surprised if dmg creeps up a little.

I shit on fury warriors as a BM in arenas, just hug the pillar and let my pet do it all, bg's however, i get destroyed by spriests, aff locks and fury warriors.

I can get globalled by a fury warrior if i haven't got my cooldowns without even realising what's happened, BM's pleb friendly and pretty strong if we have a pillar to hug, but fury just takes it to retard levels.

They need their max health reduced, there's absolutely no reason they should sit at near 7m hp, or if they're to keep that 7m hp pool, they need their healing reduced, I thought the whole point of legion was that non-healers weren't going to have as much self healing as they once had? But it seems some classes had theirs completely gutted, and others kept theirs, if not gained more.
    Last edited by JoshuaNLG; 2017-04-11 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    FOTM =/= OP (I can see how the 2 can be closely related). I feel you are using these interchangeably. I am not arguing that a lot of people are hopping on the Fury train BUT compared to other classes I do not feel they are OP. If they were OP then it would stand true in Arena, bgs and rbgs because you are talking about their dmg. Just because more strategy and planning goes into rbgs does not mean that Fury changes at all from rated to non-rated, it is still the same class/spec. What is changing is other people's ability to play their own class. So just because a Fury can kill someone fast in a bg does not make them OP. Plenty of other classes doing dumb dmg and self heals like you said. Fury is where it needs to be.

Also stated in CDEW's video was he feels the game is too slow. Outside of defensive CDs you should be able to kill someone. Because they balance off of 3v3 arena I would not be surprised if dmg creeps up a little.
    Whatever, enjoy it while it lasts and have fun in bg's where 50% of the people play 5specs because they are so well balanced and in the spot where they need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Whatever, enjoy it while it lasts and have fun in bg's where 50% of the people play 5specs because they are so well balanced and in the spot where they need to be.
    I am not the one whining for a nerf to ANY class/spec. Fury does the same dmg whether they are in arena, rbgs or bgs. The difference is player skill and because turds in bgs can't handle a Fury warrior it should be nerfed? If they are "GOD" of pvp right now (as the title states) then they would be dominating rated and casual, arena and bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    Any serious PvPer always has a warrior alt in his back pocket. They've been in the top 3 PvP classes pretty much since 2004. FotM more often than not.
    True dat, and since the start.

Season 1 for example, the very first Arena season, was dominated by Warriors+Holy paladins already.

For Season 2, designers nerfed holy paladins and the warriors remain unchanged, allowing the warriors to ditch the pallies for a resto druid and be gladiators again.^^

-Morale of the story?
    -Well, just insert emote Evil Laugh here..^^

Now Arms warriors were the bomb; now it's rather fury warriors (one cannot really play both now due to AP being exclusive to one spec).

Long live Fury though, I don't play warriors, and it's a fair fight. Just shrink your two-two-handed weapons or something because it makes you look bizarre-ish still..^^

Deleted
    Yeah warrior is very op right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I shit on fury warriors as a BM in arenas, just hug the pillar and let my pet do it all, bg's however, i get destroyed by spriests, aff locks and fury warriors.

I can get globalled by a fury warrior if i haven't got my cooldowns without even realising what's happened, BM's pleb friendly and pretty strong if we have a pillar to hug, but fury just takes it to retard levels.

They need their max health reduced, there's absolutely no reason they should sit at near 7m hp, or if they're to keep that 7m hp pool, they need their healing reduced, I thought the whole point of legion was that non-healers weren't going to have as much self healing as they once had? But it seems some classes had theirs completely gutted, and others kept theirs, if not gained more.

Fury warriors do not have 7m HP in BG's, even with the stamina talent. Stop putting false information out.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukenshin View Post
    Fury warriors do not have 7m HP in BG's, even with the stamina talent. Stop putting false information out.
    It's not 'false information' they have pretty much damn near 7m hp, they're in the 6m+ bracket that's for sure.

10+ Year Old Account

The fact that you don't know how to read or reason is what's really hilarious here. Literally none of those are situational, and I don't think of sub 1 minute CD's as true CD's, especially when you can have them up virtually every time you engage someone.

Again, being hyperbolic just hurts your own cause. People see exaggerated crying and assume all of your complaints are bullshit.
    Warriors do need to be trimmed, the whole burst meta in general needs to be reworked. DH's have gotten shit on 3 or 4 times in pvp since Legion released because this exact thing (And they're still fairly strong in BG's.)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    It's not 'false information' they have pretty much damn near 7m hp, they're in the 6m+ bracket that's for sure.
    There is a big difference between 6 mil (with stam talent, losing significant physical dmg reduction) and 7mil. Dont exaggerate to prove your point. Fury warriors also take 20% more dmg than everyone else.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The fact that you don't know how to read or reason is what's really hilarious here. Literally none of those are situational, and I don't think of sub 1 minute CD's as true CD's, especially when you can have them up virtually every time you engage someone.

Again, being hyperbolic just hurts your own cause. People see exaggerated crying and assume all of your complaints are bullshit.
    Warriors do need to be trimmed, the whole burst meta in general needs to be reworked. DH's have gotten shit on 3 or 4 times in pvp since Legion released because this exact thing (And they're still fairly strong in BG's.)
    Then if you're counting abilities like that, I have 22 compared to the 8 you listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    - Buy a boost to 100
    - Spend max 10 hours to get to 110
    - Buy 20 AK on your main and send over
    - Start doing PvP

Sure honor talents might take some time to get (dunno which ones are the right ones), but this week even got Arena Skrimishes, so get a mate and crush some arena to quickly level up your honor. But getting the 35 traits in your weapon isn't too much of a problem tbh.
    This is sort of my point. By the time he gets to the point where he is OP as the Warrior (he'll NEED full AP weap and at least 8% ilvl boost if he wants to go around melting faces) it'll take a while. AK 20 won't be enough for him to get the 35 traits he needs unless they nerfed the amount required in 7.2.

Not saying he'll be bad, but he definitely won't be going in and killing everyone like a geared up fully AP'd Warrior can. Especially in world PvP where he'll probably get 2 shotted by geared people.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama