Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't usually post on these topics, but one thing of concern for me is the following:
    - Farming AP is time consuming ( I like the game, but when I plan something to go one way, and then I reach that point, just to see all that effort go to waste) Thank You Blizzard.
    - Spending the AP on the correct Weapon and Path is a gamble (i get it)
    - Changing the Trait 3 weeks into new patch (you just slapped on the face a lot of the Demo locks that used their time and effort to reach that trait)
    - If the decision was to nerf it, it is ok, but at least refund the AP for that trait or add the damage to the previous trait or an existing trait.

In all honesty, this AP framework they introduced is flawed in all classes. This is my opinion only, so take it for what is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Demo is just a fantasy nerd spec anyway and has no place in a raid. The nerf is kind of moot.
    Aren't all classes and specs "fantasy nerd specs" anyway? I mean, we're playing World of Warcraft, with demons, elves, dwarves, magic, barbarians, etc. Sounds pretty much like the definition of fantasy.

No need to insult people just because you don't like something. You're playing the same fantasy nerd game as everyone else.

God forbid the class that can't really target switch, has poor burst and no mobility actually be good at something.

Seriously, this nerf is so "where the hell did that come from" that I can only believe they don't want demo to be good for some reason. Demo is so awkward and clunky that it should be in the upper ranges simply so that anyone at all gives a damn about it. Compared to the other two specs it's fairly poor at M+, poor at raiding and just generally poor overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    God forbid the class that can't really target switch, has poor burst and no mobility actually be good at something.

Seriously, this nerf is so "where the hell did that come from" that I can only believe they don't want demo to be good for some reason. Demo is so awkward and clunky that it should be in the upper ranges simply so that anyone at all gives a damn about it. Compared to the other two specs it's fairly poor at M+, poor at raiding and just generally poor overall.
    The reason for the nerf has been described and people just keep flooding into posts without reading. They're doing it to break the gameplay being created by it.

It's a single trait that is creating an enormous DPS gain, something they're breaking among most specs, because of how much of your DPS is dependent on the perk. It's also pushing imps even higher to being a stupid contributor of your DPS and creates this weird garbage gameplay that blows other talents and gameplay option out of the water while scaling better, especially with the T20 bonus.

Basically, once you got it and TKA, you would put up Shadowy Inspiration, Improved Dreadstalkers, Power Trip, and Soul Conduit and just mass pump out enormous imp armies while doing a rotation of DE-SB-DE-SB ad nauseum. This would only become better and better over time. It also made the relic issue regarding Infernal Furnace even worse.

Demonology is pretty loosely held together as is and arguably needs a soft rework to make function without breaking or imploding on itself. Jaws of Shadow nerf sucks and needs to be compensated for, but further pushing DPS into the imps was basically breaking shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The reason for the nerf has been described and people just keep flooding into posts without reading. They're doing it to break the gameplay being created by it.

It's a single trait that is creating an enormous DPS gain, something they're breaking among most specs, because of how much of your DPS is dependent on the perk. It's also pushing imps even higher to being a stupid contributor of your DPS and creates this weird garbage gameplay that blows other talents and gameplay option out of the water while scaling better, especially with the T20 bonus.

Basically, once you got it and TKA, you would put up Shadowy Inspiration, Improved Dreadstalkers, Power Trip, and Soul Conduit and just mass pump out enormous imp armies while doing a rotation of DE-SB-DE-SB ad nauseum. This would only become better and better over time. It also made the relic issue regarding Infernal Furnace even worse.

Demonology is pretty loosely held together as is and arguably needs a soft rework to make function without breaking or imploding on itself. Jaws of Shadow nerf sucks and needs to be compensated for, but further pushing DPS into the imps was basically breaking shit.
    So TKA is so strong that it was necessary to nerf a different talent. Tell people to make sure not to get any IF relics or they might nerf that because of TKA.

In fact, infernal furnace is now a better trait and it isn't a fucking paragon trait.

Infernal furnace also works with target switching, unlike jaws of shadow which only works on a single target that dreadstalkers were initially cast on.

It's a retarded nerf, especially when you take into account the revelation that 7.2.5 will focus only on destro warlocks for mechanical changes.

In fact , people should realize a lot of thing blizzard do concerning class balance are dumb as hell, then a change like that stop bothering them that much . on the other hand , with their 7.X.5 patches we can see some mechanical changes during the expension and not in the next one ...

Dont expect much logic from blizzard concerning class balance , its sad but at least they try
    Last edited by Shadowswann; 2017-04-14 at 02:45 PM.