10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well Scourge physically fucked up the Nexus. Tann has seen and felt it.

If Scourge didn't have tangible presense, Tann would be as dismissive about it as the Council were about Reapers in ME1-2.
    Well, the Reaper almost taking out the Council itself and destroying the entire Presidium didn't open their eyes, nor did their colonies being taken out in dozens by an unknown enemy clearly having a master... I'm sure, were they on Nexus, they would find an excuse: "Scourge is what the Kett want you to believe in. It shows once more just how fragile your mind is!"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, the Reaper almost taking out the Council itself and destroying the entire Presidium didn't open their eyes, nor did their colonies being taken out in dozens by an unknown enemy clearly having a master... I'm sure, were they on Nexus, they would find an excuse: "Scourge is what the Kett want you to believe in. It shows once more just how fragile your mind is!"
    The Council rationalized it as a "Geth Attack". For us, the player, it seems like the Council are idiots, but we do have to consider their perspective. Everything Shepard saw and experienced was destroyed, so there is no Prothean Beacon or Vigil on Ilos to prove Reapers exist. Our conversation with Sovereign wasn't recorded, so that was just between us. And Geth have stuck to their own corner, making their technology possibly alien to the Council. Add in that Sovereign attacked with an army of Geth and its easy to see why the Council might lean to think that Sovereign was simply an one-of-a-kind advanced Geth Warship. Plus, consider how long the Council races have dominated the galaxy. For them to consider there is a master race of machines about to arrive from Dark Space to take them down is a hard pill to swallow. Even with sufficient proof, without seeing them it would be easy to dismiss their existence since it would challenge perceived dominance.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Personally I blame the headshed. While I can't say if it was EA's head, or BW's head, this game just screams "Rushed for Q1!"
    https://www.vg247.com/2016/11/02/ea-...oney-to-do-so/

The old stand by of blame EA, or any other publisher, for rushing a game to market can't always be invoked. To be fair though Andromeda was already delayed from its original plans. But I don't think they would come out and say they will Delay the game at an investor meeting then rush it to market. Though their fiscal year ended on march 31st 2017 so they likely wanted it to launch by then.

It says more about the developers, budgets, and time lines rather then "headshed". If they couldn't get the game right even with delays how bad was it at its original planned date.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    https://www.vg247.com/2016/11/02/ea-...oney-to-do-so/

The old stand by of blame EA, or any other publisher, for rushing a game to market can't always be invoked. To be fair though Andromeda was already delayed from its original plans. But I don't think they would come out and say they will Delay the game at an investor meeting then rush it to market. Though their fiscal year ended on march 31st 2017 so they likely wanted it to launch by then.

It says more about the developers, budgets, and time lines rather then "headshed". If they couldn't get the game right even with delays how bad was it at its original planned date.
    EA could delay it from the Holiday release, but I doubt they'd delay it anymore from the March release. Gotta end that fiscal year with high note.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that EA and big publishers are needed for financial stability. But it's annoying having to delay playing a game for a few weeks while they do last minute touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I know that EA and big publishers are needed for financial stability. But it's annoying having to delay playing a game for a few weeks while they do last minute touches.
    It ain't broken, much as people might whine about it. I still play that PS1 crap that looks absolutely horrible. As long as story/characters are intact, I'm peachy keen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ten thousand credits and a full game's worth of experience for loading in on the last 18 seconds of an Extraction lol

This is Bronze because I'm still trying to learn my Kinectist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teishou View Post
    It ain't broken, much as people might whine about it. I still play that PS1 crap that looks absolutely horrible. As long as story/characters are intact, I'm peachy keen.
    I still remember the days of Halo CE. Facial animations were practically non-existent!
    Putin khuliyo

Ten thousand credits and a full game's worth of experience for loading in on the last 18 seconds of an Extraction lol
    XP/hour nearing infinity there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, the Reaper almost taking out the Council itself and destroying the entire Presidium didn't open their eyes, nor did their colonies being taken out in dozens by an unknown enemy clearly having a master...
    The colonies were in the Terminus Systems, where attacks on colonies by slavers and pirates were commonplace, not to mention the colonies were unsanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    The Council rationalized it as a "Geth Attack". For us, the player, it seems like the Council are idiots, but we do have to consider their perspective. Everything Shepard saw and experienced was destroyed, so there is no Prothean Beacon or Vigil on Ilos to prove Reapers exist. Our conversation with Sovereign wasn't recorded, so that was just between us. And Geth have stuck to their own corner, making their technology possibly alien to the Council. Add in that Sovereign attacked with an army of Geth and its easy to see why the Council might lean to think that Sovereign was simply an one-of-a-kind advanced Geth Warship. Plus, consider how long the Council races have dominated the galaxy. For them to consider there is a master race of machines about to arrive from Dark Space to take them down is a hard pill to swallow. Even with sufficient proof, without seeing them it would be easy to dismiss their existence since it would challenge perceived dominance.
    Also this.

Pretty much the only proof of the Reaper threat was Sovereign having wildly different tech from the Geth and Shepard's word (and the word of his team).

The Beacons: Destroyed
    Vigil: Corrupt
    Matriarch Benezia: Dead
    Saren: Dead
    Saren's Base: Nuked
    Kirrahe's team: Never talked to Sovereign.
    Almost every other person working towards Sovereign's goal: Took their orders from Saren, worked through intermediaries, and/or were dead.

So if you were a Councilor, what would you think was more likely?

An ancient race of machines was about to return to the galaxy and destroy all advanced organic life?

Or an avowed anti-human Spectre went crazy and used his resources to control the Geth via the notion of "Reapers", which those Geth in particular deified, to humble humanity and The Council that supported humanity's rise?

Especially given the fact that the second one is what he was actually doing in the first place. In the books Saren takes the research of Dr. Qian (who found Sovereign and documented the Geth worshiping it) and wanted to use Sovereign to control the Geth to attack humanity. Only in doing that, he discovered the Reapers' plans and tried to stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ME3 Citadel DLC reveals in the Archives that the Council knew about the Reapers, but didn't want to admit it. When you go in, there's a hologram that shows Sovereign attacking the Citadel. It recognizes Shepard's Spectre status and changes the story from a "geth ship" to a "Reaper."
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Because having an A.I in your head isn't dangerous enough, let it hear your private thoughts as well.
    Nvm when you're having playtime with your romance as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Nvm when you're having playtime with your romance as well...
    Ryder, may I suggest trying a different position?

SAM!
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by adam jensen View Post
    ryder, may i suggest trying a different position?

Sam!

that's a great idea!
    ftfy

~sam

Ryder, may I suggest trying a different position?

SAM!
    Sam gets sensory input from Ryder. It sees and feels as Ryder does.

So when you were getting that sweet Asari Azure, SAM totally got it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's why Ascendants are stupid. I shoot the orb with an Isharay. Orb goes down. Great. By the time I've reloaded, Orb is back up. Just lost a Silver at Wave 6 because those things regen their shield stupid fast.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sam gets sensory input from Ryder. It sees and feels as Ryder does.

So when you were getting that sweet Asari Azure, SAM totally got it too.

Just sayin'.

Asari though...ugh, so boring. PB's allright, but as far as actual aliens go, angara are cool, and Jaal has some savage zingers.

So I just played a match in silver where someone was using a cheat program or something to get themselves unlimited shields and ammo. And it affected everyone on the team.

Could I get banned for something like that? because if there's any risk of it happening, the moment I see any member of the team using cheats I'll just drop from the match.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing: When it comes to the default faces of Scott and Sara.......

I can't stand scott's face. I would if he either had a full beard, or was clean shaved. But in his current state, he looks like someone who just hit puberty and is barely starting to grow facial hair at all. Makes him look way younger than he should be. He's 22, but that sad attempt at a beard makes him look 15 in my book.

As for Sara, her face is okay. Her permanent goofy grin is definitely not. That patch that adds the extra character customization options can't come soon enough. I've postponed finishing the game because knowing myself, I will want to start an NG+ right away, and I simply want the new faces.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    for the next one i would wish that they did their own version of the destructible environment tech from the Red Faction series. would love to see a singularity pulling stuff apart. and being able to upgrade powers to be able to take different things in said environment.

but that is wishing for a lot =P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post

Just sayin'.

Asari though...ugh, so boring. PB's allright, but as far as actual aliens go, angara are cool, and Jaal has some savage zingers.
    i think that is in the game. just the section its suppose to go to is bugged. cause i remember a turian asking if i get some to bring it to him. and those stoners said i could take some
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    for the next one i would wish that they did their own version of the destructible environment tech from the Red Faction series. would love to see a singularity pulling stuff apart. and being able to upgrade powers to be able to take different things in said environment.

but that is wishing for a lot =P

- - - Updated - - -

i think that is in the game. just the section its suppose to go to is bugged. cause i remember a turian asking if i get some to bring it to him. and those stoners said i could take some
    Would love to be able to blow my way through the walls and ground of a level again. But it's just too much of a resource hog, especially if you go for persistence..

But damn did i have fun back then, even with just the silly demo room.