Not a bad direct.

Its cool Payday 2 is coming to The Switch but dam the downgrade of that is real, Its clearly last gen ported up.

Splatoon having a horde mode is neat, Has a July 21st release. A bit more 3DS then I wanted but overall not a bad direct. Arms looks interesting as well and seems like it can be a really deep game.

Also feels like they mite start selling cosmetic gear for Splatoon 2. I'm cool with it so its whatever.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i just want the corrin amibo
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    i just want the corrin amibo
    Both?

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the Switch is getting a weebo simulator in Senran Kagura Project (possibly Japanese only), using the HD rumble for "chests." Stealing the images from NeoGAF:

pikmin amiibo. 2nd amiibo ill buy after my chibi robo one
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Also, the Switch is getting a weebo simulator in Senran Kagura Project (possibly Japanese only), using the HD rumble for "chests." Stealing the images from NeoGAF:
    Good thing the system isn't region locked
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

"possibly Japanese only"

lol what, Xseed has been localizing everything Senran Kagura and making pretty good profits off it. Even beach splash is coming over here soon. You can't seriously think they won't localize this especially when not even 5 days ago Xseed said they had Switch projects they couldn't announce yet.

You don't honestly think Xseed gives a shit about SJWs do you? They will localize anything, and they censor nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    "possibly Japanese only"

lol what, Xseed has been localizing everything Senran Kagura and making pretty good profits off it. Even beach splash is coming over here soon. You can't seriously think they won't localize this especially when not even 5 days ago Xseed said they had Switch projects they couldn't announce yet.

You don't honestly think Xseed gives a shit about SJWs do you? They will localize anything, and they censor nothing.
    They are literally my heroes. Legend of Heroes that is.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

All my friends just keep going 'animal crossing when?' and my response was 'haha you funny guys BUY MORE FIRE EMBLEM SHIT' and the sad reaction was a unanimous 'i liked FE before it became their yearly assassins creed franchise'. Nice to know its not just me getting tired of Nintendo being the Fire Emblem and Mario company nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    All my friends just keep going 'animal crossing when?' and my response was 'haha you funny guys BUY MORE FIRE EMBLEM SHIT' and the sad reaction was a unanimous 'i liked FE before it became their yearly assassins creed franchise'. Nice to know its not just me getting tired of Nintendo being the Fire Emblem and Mario company nowadays.
    I'm not quite sure where FE suddenly became a "yearly assassins creed franchise" from getting a whole 3 games on a 6 year old handheld.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    'i liked FE before it became their yearly assassins creed franchise'
    ah the old "awakening fans are the worst" argument.

fire emblem wouldnt even exist anymore if it hadnt blown up.

theres a total of 3 fire emblem games on the way, ones a remake, ones a dynasty warriors game so it doesnt really count, and then one is coming for the switch and as jester said 3ds only got 3 fire emblems, with 1 being a remake..

is zelda also now assassins creed?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

If any IP is the whored out Assassins Creed or Call of Duty of the Nintendo publishing catalog it's Pokemon.

Even then, Pokemon isn't always getting an annual release.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If any IP is the whored out Assassins Creed or Call of Duty of the Nintendo publishing catalog it's Pokemon.

Even then, Pokemon isn't always getting an annual release.
    inb4 "bu bu but 2 mani smash characrerz!"

Hahaha, Vice covered the Senran Kagura video.

"Alright, at the risk of cultural tone-deafness, we're gonna come out and say it: Nintendo's official Japanese Youtube Channel has gone into titty-mongering territory."
    In case anyone ever wondered if people who cover games for Vice actually know/play games...no, no they don't. Which is probably a surprise to nobody.

No clue what they were saying specifically, but like their last one where they had the boob VR helmet it made me giggle. I love Takaki-san and the Senran Kagura folks, they're good people.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO thats why they wasted time with the HD rumble.......

inb4 the hd rumble feels like a bag of sand

- - - Updated - - -

DQX launches on the Switch this Fall in Japan

DQX launches on the Switch this Fall in Japan
    Isn't that the MMO?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Isn't that the MMO?
    Yep.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

So, this was also on the Wii, Wii U, PS3, iOS, Windows Phone, Android, PC, and yes, even the OG 3DS.

It's also coming to the PS4 in Summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Top-down action game Kamiko is on the Japanese eShop for 500 yen and has a full English translation.

Yep.
    If its f2p/b2p consider me interested, If its coming to PS4 at some point consider me more interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If its f2p/b2p consider me interested, If its coming to PS4 at some point consider me more interested.
    I don't expect it to come to America. Game came out in 2012 and still isn't localized. And yes, it does have a subscription fee and probably still will.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.