Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i went through 3 razer naga's in 3 years before giving up and buying a logitech g600. Razer is a company more interested in marketing than quality control so only buy there products if you like to flush your money down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    I always thought that was a problem with older batch of g600's and older version of firmware. As with older g600's you can't update it's firmware... My cursor always jumps on the bottom of the screen, usually when i'm doing something which needs precision, lol. Switched to system memory, will see if it works.
    Yeah it is an issue with the older version simply because it can't be flashed like the new version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I've had mine for over 2 years now, and would easily recommend it. Some specific pieces of hardware are just bad, doesn't mean the whole line of that model is. I feel for those who have gotten bad hardware though, that's a lot of money to drop on something only for it to break.

OT: I have absolutely no idea what could be causing it, but have you contacted Razer? Or gone to their tech forums? MMO-C might be a gaming forum, but it's not a tech forum for relatively technical questions like this. Good luck finding your solution.
    That is why I added (IMO) - Other than that this is a great place to seek help, it is a gaming forum and people have extensive knowledge of these issues, also YouTube.

Most of the time tech forum, or company will just have you do the same bullshit you already tried and back it up if still under warranty, or SOL you if not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Used Molten since 2011. Only within the last 2 weeks it began having major clicking issues.
    Just flatten the springs, not hard even with big hands - I recommend an x-acto though.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post

Just flatten the springs, not hard even with big hands - I recommend an x-acto though.
    What do you mean? And how do I do that?
    I'm scared to open it, since I don't have gold for a new multi-button mouse. I can unscrew it, I'm just scared the bottom part won't stick back together like it was.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    What do you mean? And how do I do that?
    I'm scared to open it, since I don't have gold for a new multi-button mouse. I can unscrew it, I'm just scared the bottom part won't stick back together like it was.
    Do you know what is doubling? left or right? http://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html

http://www.overclockers.com/mouse-cl...es-diy-repair/

Also if you have a weighted mouse, and you find it heavy, it is a good time to removed the weight while having it open. -Edit. -Edit 2: The little white insert can be a pita, before removing the housing get a small piece of tape, and tape over the top of the spring housing and insert, with any luck it will stay with the top section of the housing. If it does not, while putting back together a little spit goes a long way.
    Last edited by Pickynerd; 2016-10-30 at 03:26 PM.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And then be prepared to do this all the time with the mouse you purchased.
    All the time? I've had to do it twice in the last 5 or so years. Both times because I changed mouse-mat.

I understand you "hate Nagas", but you really should get over it. ALL mice have problems - Logitech, Corsair, whatever. It's obvious the most popular ones - that far more people are using - will get more complaints. It's a relative number. More people use it, more people likely to have a problem - That's common sense. Personally, I've had 3 Nagas, all have lasted 2-3 years each of heavy gaming (5h+ each day, at least). I continue to buy them because they work so well for what I need, they fit my hand and I can easily use all the buttons. I would (and have) use(d) the Logitech one but... Why would I when I'm comfortable with the Naga.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    So I have a Razer Naga Chroma and since the Legion-Pre patch I have severe issues with mouse snapping; when I press both left and right mouse button, to move and look around, and it "jumps" randomly around. I have tried desperately to resolve this because it is game breaking, tried updating in synapse etc. This is not a hw issue, I never have this problem in any other game or anything.

Anyone know how to fix this garbage?

- - - Updated - - -

It happens when I press only left or right button as well to just move camera.
    Simply unplugging it, restarting WoW, and plugging it back in fixes this. Happens with me, and another guildie.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    So I have a Razer Naga Chroma and since the Legion-Pre patch I have severe issues with mouse snapping; when I press both left and right mouse button, to move and look around, and it "jumps" randomly around. I have tried desperately to resolve this because it is game breaking, tried updating in synapse etc. This is not a hw issue, I never have this problem in any other game or anything.

Anyone know how to fix this garbage?

- - - Updated - - -

It happens when I press only left or right button as well to just move camera.
    I had a Naga, it had the exact issue you described, but it was definitely hardware. I returned that one, got an epic chroma, it eventually did the same thing. I returned that for a 3rd one, eff me right? Well, this one is going strong for 2 years now, and hopefully many more. It might be about to shit the bed man, fish up that receipt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    i went through 3 razer naga's in 3 years before giving up and buying a logitech g600. Razer is a company more interested in marketing than quality control so only buy there products if you like to flush your money down the toilet.
    I feel your pain. I got a logitech g700s in addition to my naga and its pretty great. I like the forward placed sensor on that for FPS versus the middle placed sensor on the Naga.

Adjust the DPI lower. I believe that is what I did to fix mine.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    The Razer Naga line of gaming mouses are probably the biggest pieces of junk I have ever used. I dont know about Chroma, but on my version there and 8 & 9 on the scroll wheel to left and right click, try diabling them.
    this, the razer mouse are known to have several issues and broke fast. I've trown away mine and bought a logitech MMO mouse (logtech 600) and never looked back. MY bro had the same issue as well.

Razer as a whole often have good idea that are poorly crafted with cheap materials.