Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kalomina View Post
    Dont belive their lies!

blizz claimed it early in legion or late in wod. but it was just some bullshit they said to please their customers which never got reflected in reality:
    hunters: mm has been the best hunter specc until they gutted it in 7.15. now its the worst.
    mages: fire up to 7.15, frost since
    warriors: arms at least in early EN, fury at least since 7.15
    rogues: outlaw for the first weeks of EN, assa ever since
    warlocks:destruction in early en, then affl/demo started pulling ahead. since 7.2 its affli all the way
    dks: uh up to 7.15 or mid en, not too sure; frost at least since 7.15
    shamans: enh up to 7.15, ele + enh have been pretty close in 7.15, ele now in 7.2

their statement has been true for monk, priest and dh tho
    I admit I didn't follow the class schemes on this precisely in Legion, and I stand corrected! However they said it way before WoD already, and I think they followed it back then. So do they lie? I imagine they failed more than they lied. I trust you no question though (on MM being the best (at the launch of legion)), thanks for your post.

Deleted
    fotm rat got punished. delicious though I thought this particular nerf was too obvious. Imo, there are very few times where blizzard waits long to fix "really" op stuff, and I realize that people think differently about what really op is. For me, it works. Just sticking to disc all the time, I just accept that druids will be the healer king, since it has almost never been different (in pvp that is).

Dev team...check
    Beta test...check
    Nerf new ability by 65% on live...

Your feedback isn't valuable

Well this is a pleasant surprise. I decided to open a ticket with blizzard to see if they would refund my race change and AP. They actually responded to me within a day and are refunding me! Pretty good customer service. I also asked them to be a little bit more responsive to the hunter community in general.

So to anybody else who may have messed up and spent their resources unwisely, go open a ticket!

And to all those saying I'm just a fotm player. Thats not true, I just enjoy helping my raid team in the best way I can. I have no specific preference to BM or MM, I just prefer playing the spec that contributes the most, as well as competing for top ranks on logs.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    Well this is a pleasant surprise. I decided to open a ticket with blizzard to see if they would refund my race change and AP. They actually responded to me within a day and are refunding me! Pretty good customer service. I also asked them to be a little bit more responsive to the hunter community in general.

So to anybody else who may have messed up and spent their resources unwisely, go open a ticket!

And to all those saying I'm just a fotm player. Thats not true, I just enjoy helping my raid team in the best way I can. I have no specific preference to BM or MM, I just prefer playing the spec that contributes the most, as well as competing for top ranks on logs.
    Post a pic of the response where you got refounded plz we are all curious how it did happend

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Post a pic of the response where you got refounded plz we are all curious how it did happend
    ^This. I call bullshit 100%.

Sorry I should mention that they only refunded me on the racial change but it doesnt look like they will refund me on the AP. I had to reread it again to confirm. Still going back and forth with the representative from blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    All this could've been avoided if you'd just play the spec you enjoy playing most. it's a risky game if you just want to play fotm
    and what if the spec you enjoy just happens to be FoTM?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Why on earth would you race change for a 1% pet damage increase?
    Pfff you silly... can't you see he obviously play with the top 10 World Guilds?

/s

I always joke that the reason I beat our two BM hunters is that I'm an orc and their both belfs, but realistically the difference between race choice is less than the difference between bad crit streaks, bad trinket procs or other RNG elements.

You can play an Undead and beat any other hunter race if gear/relics/traits/skill were equal purely by having better combat RNG. Don't sweat your race choice, it means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I always joke that the reason I beat our two BM hunters is that I'm an orc and their both belfs, but realistically the difference between race choice is less than the difference between bad crit streaks, bad trinket procs or other RNG elements.

You can play an Undead and beat any other hunter race if gear/relics/traits/skill were equal purely by having better combat RNG. Don't sweat your race choice, it means nothing.
    That's not completely true. Of course you can beat them with good RNG, but the average dps will be higher by a small margin (like 1-2% from best to worst race) with the correct race choice.
    Saying it doesn't matter is like saying you don't need to enchant your neck (also providing 1-2% more dps), cause you can still beat others with good RNG.
    I would still not recommend anyone to raceswap cause of this small amount, but if you really want to min/max, you have to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    ^This. I call bullshit 100%.
    Total horsesh1t, I bet he didn't get anything refunded.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I should mention that they only refunded me on the racial change but it doesnt look like they will refund me on the AP. I had to reread it again to confirm. Still going back and forth with the representative from blizzard.
    Post a screen shot or it never happened and you're full of sh!t.

Play fotm to be a meter hero and you will take it in the ass every time without lube.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Play fotm to be a meter hero and you will take it in the ass every time without lube.
    Well, hunter so far in Legion has had pretty wide gaps between MM and BM at different times so it's not like you can just stay with one and work through it. Dps difference is so large that even for someone in a casual guild it gets to the point of taking away fun the dps difference between the specs.

Survival with its high dps Ofc is an option but there's very narrow circumstances where you could actually go sv in mythic. And most hunter players don't like melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabinn View Post
    I was a Worgen as well. I changed races to human though since human and gnomes do 4-5% more dps than worgens. And the added 10% rep perc to get flying faster helped a lot.
    I do PvP at times so i also look at possibly good PvP fitting racials as well, i love having more mobility and hunters are naturally skinners for me so Worgen was by far the most obvious choice for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanis-Hellscream View Post
    Total horsesh1t, I bet he didn't get anything refunded.

- - - Updated - - -

Post a screen shot or it never happened and you're full of sh!t.
    What would you be willing to bet?

Weekly balance hotfixes are a ton of fun when you want to plan ahead and make the good choices...

What would you be willing to bet?
    I'll let your mom go home tonight. Let's see the screenshot.

Jumping at FOTM should come with some backlash.

BM is still better than MM for NH.

This wouldn't even be a discussion if 7.1.5 hadn't knee-capped MM because release wasn't their "vision". The dirty little secret is that even after they destroyed the smooth SW play, gave us a worthless 4 piece, and ruined Vuln and especially PS... MM is still good enough to compete with BM. If you're invested in one, unless you absolutely despise it, stick with it for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/