7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post
    just story
    Wrong!!

The Maelstrom Arena drops the best weapons in the game and that is with the Orsinium DLC. Which is one of the best DLC's, in my opinion.
    Conan! What is best in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9h8in Warden skills were posted by MissBlizz on Reddit

I can finally make that druid character I've always wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    https://imgur.com/gallery/9h8in Warden skills were posted by MissBlizz on Reddit

I can finally make that druid character I've always wanted to.
    Really disappointed with the skills given to the Animal Companion tree. Very very bland and boring, could they really not have created tag team attacks like in WoW and Rift?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Really disappointed with the skills given to the Animal Companion tree. Very very bland and boring, could they really not have created tag team attacks like in WoW and Rift?
    Yeah I agree, the Animal Companion tree looks godawful.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

67% off on Steam. Tempted to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    67% off on Steam. Tempted to buy it.
    Don't buy it on steam, you'll thank me later. Just buy it off greenmangaming

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Why is this? I am figuring it's a similar issue to what FF14 player run into with buying on Steam vs. buying elsewhere (the latter being preferrable due to sales coming up more frequently vs. Steam).

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Why is this? I am figuring it's a similar issue to what FF14 player run into with buying on Steam vs. buying elsewhere (the latter being preferrable due to sales coming up more frequently vs. Steam).
    I'm hearing from people, including guildies that steam copy is still unstable. there are installation/update issues, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I'm hearing from people, including guildies that steam copy is still unstable. there are installation/update issues, etc
    They give you a key that is tied to your ESO account, you can just download the game directly from the ESO site after getting the key.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    They give you a key that is tied to your ESO account, you can just download the game directly from the ESO site after getting the key.
    ah, that's good to know. in any case, from looking around, GmG copy is the cheapest.

Well so much for giving this game a try. Downloaded it, let it install, went to click play...nothing. Tried again...nothing. Navigated down to where the game's .exe was located, went to run the 64-bit client...fatal error. Said "fuck it", tried to run the 32-bit client and voila, it worked!

Went to log into the game...login failed, bad password. "That's funny, I literally logged into my account on their website not even 5 minutes prior". Tried a couple more times, same shit. "Well, fuck this", uninstalled. At least they let people try to play the game for a week before deciding to buy it, else I would be throwing shit right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Real? No, but the enjoyment of an established setting is derived from it's internal consistency and it's representation.
    Elder Scrolls lore has always been inconsistent. What you're told in one game can prove completely false in another, and both games can be accurate at the same time for a variety of reasons (suspect narrators, Warp in the West, etc).
    Last edited by TirielWoW; 2017-04-13 at 06:47 AM.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Hello there.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to use but I just got the game on PC and am looking for places to play. Is there an active RP community on here? Does race matter to what you play?

If anyone could recommend me a server or even give me some tips and advice for someone straight out the gate.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Why? I'm using it now and no issues. Love I can link my Steam account to it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktul View Post
    Hello there.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to use but I just got the game on PC and am looking for places to play. Is there an active RP community on here? Does race matter to what you play?

If anyone could recommend me a server or even give me some tips and advice for someone straight out the gate.

Cheers!
    I'd hit up the subreddit for more details - https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/

I've heard there's a decent group of RP folks in the game, but no clue about who they are/where to find them.

As for race, unless you buy the digital deluxe edition or whatever, it impacts your starting faction/location but I believe that's about it.

Only one server per platform, so nothing for you to choose there. You'll be playing with all other PC players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I've heard there's a decent group of RP folks in the game, but no clue about who they are/where to find them.
    Ebonheart inn at dusk. Ask for ashen booty.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Ebonheart inn at dusk. Ask for ashen booty.
    Man...I kinda wanna creep on some kitty ERP. Because people ERPing in the third person sounds pretty hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man...I kinda wanna creep on some kitty ERP. Because people ERPing in the third person sounds pretty hilarious.
    I once ruined some German big gang bang ERP (like 15 people) in Ebonheart by doing /dancedrunk in front of them and playing lute.

I'd hit up the subreddit for more details - https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/

As for race, unless you buy the digital deluxe edition or whatever, it impacts your starting faction/location but I believe that's about it.

Only one server per platform, so nothing for you to choose there. You'll be playing with all other PC players.
    2 servers actualy - NA and EU.

different races come with different racial bonuses that can be somewhat helpful, but.. unless the plan is to do hardest content in game, this type of min-maxing is not so important. honestly, I have like a single character that I managed to accidentally minmax, but otherwise, even on my oposite of minmaxing characters I do all right in pretty much all of solo content.