Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Same! It's going to be a good month
    This is crazy month! In good meaning, because while im dissapointed at WoW, SC2, D3 and HS. HOTS get soo much love at last!

The only thing what saddens me, is seriously that master skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Essentially, talk of "disenchanting" or "fragmenting", means that you will be able to destroy/let go of items from loot boxes you do not want, to convert them into shards to buy something else with them.
    as said above, it won't be a choice - if you don't already own the item, you keep the item, regardless if you want it or not

if you have the item already, the duplicate item gets turned into shards
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-04-12 at 12:48 PM.

A new patch just hit! Looks like some things are gonna get more expensive, only thing that really bothers me is the announcer packs since I feel like a lot of people might love them but there's probably a very large group of people that don't give a shit about them aswell. Especially the BW one seems weird, guess she's more popular than I thought. The alt pleb beast getting cheaper is nice though. The Dire Wolf being rare always seemed weird to me, then again, so do all of the horse mounts being legendary.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...2017-4-12-2017

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    A new patch just hit! Looks like some things are gonna get more expensive, only thing that really bothers me is the announcer packs since I feel like a lot of people might love them but there's probably a very large group of people that don't give a shit about them aswell. Especially the BW one seems weird, guess she's more popular than I thought. The alt pleb beast getting cheaper is nice though. The Dire Wolf being rare always seemed weird to me, then again, so do all of the horse mounts being legendary.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...2017-4-12-2017
    But epic cost in only 700 shards if i good remember, so is not big deal afterall.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/timeline/

The timeline, nothing new as far as my skimming can tell, but it's a nice look at where we came from.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I've played this game too much. I remember roughly what almost every single rework has done...

I did not know that Li Li used to have envenom lol
    I am the lucid dream

A LOT of heroes used to have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I agree. And I also feel casters have been neglected. Still hope Mephisto makes it into the nexus soon
    I 100% agree with this, but does anyone thing he is to dark of a character for heroes? I mean hes flipping DARK

shit, i may have to GoHaM on 2.0
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    That is one talent that I never picked on her, I also never picked Stoneskin(I forgot that she had that one).

They don't even mention the previous reworks, BW had a huge one.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what level they're classifying as a veteran account (and thus capping out with an initial 70 crates)? My buddy is only 277 and was trying to find out if he'd be getting the full 70 crates also.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Does anyone know what level they're classifying as a veteran account (and thus capping out with an initial 70 crates)? My buddy is only 277 and was trying to find out if he'd be getting the full 70 crates also.
    Veterans accounts are EVERY account that's ever played. The number of crates you get are based on your level after the patch, so for 277, he won't be anywhere near the full 70 crates, you need level 1000 for that. You get 1 legendary "veteran's chest" for every 100 levels you have, with a max of 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Veterans accounts are EVERY account that's ever played. The number of crates you get are based on your level after the patch, so for 277, he won't be anywhere near the full 70 crates, you need level 1000 for that. You get 1 legendary "veteran's chest" for every 100 levels you have, with a max of 10.
    Oooooh damn and thanks for the heads up. I assumed with all the complaints I saw that it was going to be a lot worse.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

The timeline is kinda neat, kinda wish they went further back though, the timeline starts around the time I started playing (IIRC Jaina was the newest hero when I started). Since now I only see stuff I actually saw happening. It's mostly aimed at returning players or new ones though, I guess. It's also just 4 more days until thenew hero and new map announcement, hype!

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    But epic cost in only 700 shards if i good remember, so is not big deal afterall.
    Epics are 400 shards but the BW/Abby/Murky announcers are legendary, which means they're 1600 shards now. Which is why I kinda dislike the change since that's a lot of shards just for an announcer imo. But at the end of the day it's still free stuff, so I don't really wanna complain.

Deleted
    I hope so much that more people will get stuck with HotS - I only can play at night and 10+ minutes waiting is really hard. And often someone quites and it gets 20-30 minute

Normally I just play lol if hots-queues take too long.. but this is something I really would love to have. More people playing at nights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    The timeline is kinda neat, kinda wish they went further back though, the timeline starts around the time I started playing (IIRC Jaina was the newest hero when I started). Since now I only see stuff I actually saw happening. It's mostly aimed at returning players or new ones though, I guess. It's also just 4 more days until thenew hero and new map announcement, hype!

Epics are 400 shards but the BW/Abby/Murky announcers are legendary, which means they're 1600 shards now. Which is why I kinda dislike the change since that's a lot of shards just for an announcer imo. But at the end of the day it's still free stuff, so I don't really wanna complain.
    They changed from 700 to 400? That's even better though. Yep legendaries are expensive, but you can still get them from chests, if you're lucky. I think i gonna buy first some legendary skins i really wanted but no cash. Eventually wait for this year hallows end. I want badly my headless horseman charger. :P

I would get the BW announcer even if it cost 10k shards, seriously. It's absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I would get the BW announcer even if it cost 10k shards, seriously. It's absolutely hilarious.
    Brightwing is life.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    IIRC, I'm currently at a combined hero level in the 600s (I might be close to 700). I will have level 1220 in the new system. You cap out on the big crates at level 1000. He will need to put in a LOT of work if he wants to cap out in the next two weeks.