Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

'It's not too late to get rid of Comey' - Trump

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/late-...ry?id=46746596

Maybe the fire is starting to get a little hot for him?

President Trump is doubling down on the unsubstantiated wiretapping claims against his predecessor as well as his unproven allegation that former national security adviser Susan Rice may have committed a crime.

In an interview with Fox Business on Tuesday, Trump also suggested he could change his mind on whether FBI Director James Comey remains in his post.

Trump said the latest accusation that Rice ordered the unmasking of various members of his team during the transition supports his March 4 tweets that President Obama wiretapped him and his team before the election.

"When you look at Susan Rice and what's going on and so many people coming up to me and apologizing, now they're saying, 'You know you were right when you said that,'" Trump said. "Perhaps I didn't know how right I was, because nobody knew the extent of it."

Asked about Rice's response that she would never order unmasking for political purposes, Trump countered, "Does anybody really believe that?"

"Nobody believes that, even the people that try to protect her in the news media," he said. "It's such a big story, and I'm sure it will continue forward, but what they did is horrible."

Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo asked Trump why he has so many Obama officials remaining in his administration, specifically Comey, who is not technically a political appointee.

Asked whether it was "too late" to get rid of Comey, Trump appeared hesitant to discuss the matter.

"No, it's not too late," Trump said. "But you know, I have confidence in him. We'll see what happens. It is going to be interesting."

He went on to hit Comey for his actions in the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server when she was secretary of state, saying he was "very, very good to her" and "if he weren't, she would probably be going to trial."

Comey said last summer that his agency did not recommend that charges be brought against her, after a yearlong investigation.

Trump, asked whether he's considering taking any further action against Clinton, said, "I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about positive things."

Trump previously backed away from campaign threats to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the issue.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Trump is also an imbecile. If he's worried about leaks now, fire Comey and wait for the deluge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I like how his retort is basically believe me not her.....because because im the orange president
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I like how his retort is basically believe me not her.....because because im the orange president
    That's been his logic this entire campaign. "Oh peer reviewed studies and scientific evidence? Pshah, I am godking, what I say is reality."
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

"It's not to late to get rid of Deplorable Donnie Dump" I say...

If you know the name of the FBI director, they are doing a bad job. Most people can only name a few of them throughout history, and the company is not good company to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    "It's not to late to get rid of Deplorable Donnie Dump" I say...
    I would rather see Pence in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I mean.... too many memes

Pence is scary to me, because his mind seems to be trapped in an era where the Earth is flat and Dinosaurs never existed

Saturday Night Massacre 2.0? How retro.

LOL, keep flapping those gums Donny, keeep digging that hole.

But...would he be able to have private meetings with female officials and heads of state? Or would he need to make sure his wife got top-secret clearance to be in all those meetings with him : P

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.... isnt this the guy who did all that Hillary stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    Pence is scary to me, because his mind seems to be trapped in an era where the Earth is flat and Dinosaurs never existed
    Is he more scary than Trump to you?

Deleted
    Absolutely! Pence is a religious extremist, Trump is only a pathological narcissist. It's way easier to deal with the latter because we can at least understand the expression of a narcissistic personality disorder. You can never understand religious supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    If you know the name of the FBI director, they are doing a bad job. Most people can only name a few of them throughout history, and the company is not good company to be in.
    Yeah, we know his name because he helped Trump get elected.

Instead of having to choose between Hitler and 80% of Hitler, why not choose someone who is actually not a sociopath for president?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Absolutely! Pence is a religious extremist, Trump is only a pathological narcissist. It's way easier to deal with the latter because we can at least understand the expression of a narcissistic personality disorder. You can never understand religious supremacists.
    Why do you care, you're not a citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Instead of having to choose between Hitler and 80% of Hitler, why not choose someone who is actually not a sociopath for president?
    lol oh the Hitler thing, this is why no one should take your post seriously.

Deleted
    Why do you care, you're not a citizen.
    Because it's quite evident that it impacts the rest of the world as well, since you Americans think you need to police all landmasses. If you and your countrymen kept your noses in your own country and didn't feel the need to mess up the entire world with your warmongering like a decrepit elephant in a Chinese porcelain store, we wouldn't care at all.

So tell me, why shouldn't we care?
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-04-13 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Because it's quite evident that it impacts the rest of the world as well, since you Americans think you need to police all landmasses. If you and your countrymen kept your noses in your own country and didn't feel the need to mess up the entire world with your warmongering like a decrepit elephant in a Chinese porcelain store, we wouldn't care at all.

So tell me, why shouldn't we care?
    Do you think Pence will create a new world order and start the next crusade? lmao