Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I too wish to take part in this fantasy utopia so i don't have to work and i can just play video games all day.
    User name checks out.

As to the article, please. Try it. Watch everyone attempting to instill this be murdered.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

"Shelley Garland is an activist and a feminist and is currently completing an MA degree in philosophy. When she’s not gagging at South Africa’s unique brand of rainbow politics, she’s working on ways to smash the patriarchy."

You can't make this shit up...

Deleted
    racism and shitty articles from huffingtonpost, whats new?

Some may argue that this is unfair. Let's be clear, it may be unfair, but a moratorium on the franchise for white males for a period of between 20 and 30 years is a small price to pay for the pain inflicted by white males on others, particularly those with black, female-identifying bodies. In addition, white men should not be stripped of their other rights, and this withholding of the franchise should only be a temporary measure, as the world rights the wrongs of the past.

HAHAHAHA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

There's just too much bullshit in this paragraph, I burst out laughing at work, surrounded by people wondering if I've gone crazy.

"rights the wrongs of the past" ? jesus christ who the fuck let this person voice their biased opinion, and why is it made public?

"particularly those with black, female-identifying bodies", this just killed me, my day has been made.

10+ Year Old Account
    its not racist or sexist when you talk about white males~
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "Shelley Garland is an activist and a feminist and is currently completing an MA degree in philosophy. When she’s not gagging at South Africa’s unique brand of rainbow politics, she’s working on ways to smash the patriarchy."

You go girl!
    It's like a parody... but it isn't.

Maybe we should start posting infowars and breitbart articles to discuss, I swear conservatives go out of their way to find things to get triggered by. You guys should stick to your safe spaces the internet is a dark place.

Without white men the world would still be in the dark ages. Pun intended.

I'm proud to be a part of the white men club. Haters gonna hate.

How do you find this shit man, not that I seem to know how their website works, but even searching "Blog" and scrolling down I can't find this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Shelley Garland, Huff Post. Maximum retard combo.
    This. Article from a radically-liberal feminist posted on a far left blog publishing site is just that.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It is no surprise that liberalism – and its ideological offshoots of conservatism and libertarianism – are the most popular ideologies among white males. These ideologies with their focus on individuals and individual responsibility, rather than group affiliation, allow white men to ignore the debt that they owe society, and from acknowledging that most of their assets, wealth, and privilege are the result of theft and violence.
    Good one.

Without white men there would be no democracy and internet to complain about it in the first place.

Deleted
    Im a white male. You want me to pay for the fuck ups that white males did in the past? You can go hang yourself if you feel guilty about stuff that happened before you were born. I never did anything wrong to any minority.

This is a new level of "white guilt" it's impressive and completely ridiculous at the same time.....

"A father killed somebody but died before getting judged, so lets go judge his sons like if they killed somebody themselve!"

It's hard to read sometimes and to understand context

but yea it's a trump supporter/alt-right poster and people getting triggered about this article while at the same time bitching about non existing voter fraude.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    racism and shitty articles from huffingtonpost, whats new?
    Well, they're less any sort of reputable 'news' site and more just a landing ground for liberal blog-vomit.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

It's funny that this article is suppose to trigger the lefties by saying "Yeah, I agree". When most are dismissing this as stupid shit.

The people who seem to be triggered are the one's who seem to have to tout the importance of the white man. Plus the outrage over a stupid fucking article such as this.

Deleted
    i wonder what chain of events can lead to people developing into that kind of person

Whitelash is certainly a thing but to strip anyone of their right to vote is pretty much bullshit, especially given there's plenty of white males and people from all races and genders helping the progressive cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Maybe we should start posting infowars and breitbart articles to discuss, I swear conservatives go out of their way to find things to get triggered by. You guys should stick to your safe spaces the internet is a dark place.
    That's the overreaction I'm talking about - and if you think it's bad now, it's going to get so much worse. Infowars and Breitbart is peanuts compared to what's coming. There's a reason these sites are getting more and more popular. There's a reason for the anti-immigratration sentiment across the European continent.

White europeans have correctly identified a huge threat to our society. One of them is far left progressive politics, and the other is radical Islam, and we have all quite rationally come to the conclusion that these two things are conspiring to enslave, or even kill, us all. The more you push, the more we'll push back, and it's not going to end well. Stop provoking us.

Reported for racism and sexism.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Are you serious? If conservatives are the only ones "Triggered" by the idea of banning an entire race from their voting rights, sign me up! I always knew conservatives were the least racist but thanks for proving my point.
    Last edited by Wyxoor; 2017-04-13 at 01:36 PM.