Thread: 7.2 Followers?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

7.2 Followers?

I remember hearing that mages were to receive 2 followers? However i only appeared to be able to get Aethas today? Has anyone been able to unlock Akazamzarak?

Been looking for the quest to recruit him as well. No luck finding it though.

He is standing in front of the mission board but he is not offering the starting quest... yet
    Last edited by BigAinCA; 2017-04-11 at 07:25 PM.

Another question... did you pick guardians of kirin tor or roster of champions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramenkoenig View Post
    Another question... did you pick guardians of kirin tor or roster of champions?
    I plan to choose the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    One of the class order missions is Akazamzarak themed in the coming weeks, it even rewards the toy Akazamzarak's Spare Hat. I'd imagine that he'll become a follower during that week's questline.

Just a heads up, Akazamzarak is available now I just finished his quest line and got the toy as well as him as a follower.

This is from the Reddit where someone did enough extensive research it seems. Use it at your own discretion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...zj&sh=bac162ad

TLDR

---Mage; updated Also has two new companions.
    Active: Millhouse (Fire-Blizzard), Ravandwyr (Fire-Blink), Meryl (Frost-Blizzard), Akazamzarak (Frost-Counterspell), Destroyer (Arcane-Blink), Kalec (Arcane-Counterspell)
    Inactive: Esara
    7th: Moroes/Meatball or Modera/Vargoth/Aethas (Order/Gold)

Preferred equipment is now; 15% to all, 10% to all, 40% to 8h+ for your now 3 slots per champion. No real point having the 30% and 40% 8h+ at the same time since 3 champions with just the 40%'ers will always 200% a 8h+ mission. 3x+25% should give them enough to do the other missions and if that fails hopefully you got Moroes or single use boosters from someone like Shaw or Maxwell (everyone who gives them was prioritized to be in these lineups.).

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    Just a heads up, Akazamzarak is available now I just finished his quest line and got the toy as well as him as a follower.
    Is this in EU or NA? On NA I checked on my mage this morning and he is not offering the quest. Is there a pre-requisite?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geegeez View Post
    Is this in EU or NA? On NA I checked on my mage this morning and he is not offering the quest. Is there a pre-requisite?
    He is available in the EU. There might be that you unlocked the champions, or the new order hall perk. The quest is pretty straight forward -- a word of warning tho; don't fall off the island in the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage128 View Post
    This is from the Reddit where someone did enough extensive research it seems. Use it at your own discretion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...zj&sh=bac162ad

TLDR

---Mage; updated Also has two new companions.
    Active: Millhouse (Fire-Blizzard), Ravandwyr (Fire-Blink), Meryl (Frost-Blizzard), Akazamzarak (Frost-Counterspell), Destroyer (Arcane-Blink), Kalec (Arcane-Counterspell)
    Inactive: Esara
    7th: Moroes/Meatball or Modera/Vargoth/Aethas (Order/Gold)

Preferred equipment is now; 15% to all, 10% to all, 40% to 8h+ for your now 3 slots per champion. No real point having the 30% and 40% 8h+ at the same time since 3 champions with just the 40%'ers will always 200% a 8h+ mission. 3x+25% should give them enough to do the other missions and if that fails hopefully you got Moroes or single use boosters from someone like Shaw or Maxwell (everyone who gives them was prioritized to be in these lineups.).
    Why would anyone want Milhouse? verbose Grandstanding doubles mission duration =_=

Deleted
    Why would anyone want Milhouse? verbose Grandstanding doubles mission duration =_=
    As companion for 100 ressources per wq

Can use him and any other follower combined with the 8hr+ equipment basically makes all missions 200%

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Millhouse + Arcane Destroyer = Win!

Duration is usually not an issue, sure some people like to spam missions but for some people it doesn't matter all that much cause they only check the mission table / board once a day or so.
    Last edited by looorg; 2017-04-12 at 11:53 PM.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    He is available in the EU. There might be that you unlocked the champions, or the new order hall perk. The quest is pretty straight forward -- a word of warning tho; don't fall off the island in the hat.
    Didn't the quest go up on Tuesday for EU? I wonder if Akazamzarak shows up the following reset, which would be Wednesday for you guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    which upgrade is everyone choosing?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Didn't the quest go up on Tuesday for EU? I wonder if Akazamzarak shows up the following reset, which would be Wednesday for you guys.
    I don't know. I (in EU) got the quest to do the broken shore stuff on Tuesday (so I could start picking the order hall perk or upgrade) but Akazamzarak didn't pop his quest until wednesday -- after the weekly reset and when the first perk had already activated (extra follower or build another unit).

For my upgrade I picked another follower, another unit I have to "craft" and pick up just didn't seem like a thing I would care about.
    Last edited by looorg; 2017-04-13 at 06:40 AM.

Deleted
    Anyone tested Akazamzarak / Aethas as a combat ally? And how are they, relative to the others ?

Tried Aethas a bit but didn't seem to do much.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Anyone tested Akazamzarak / Aethas as a combat ally? And how are they, relative to the others ?
    I personally don't use anyone except Vargoth as a combat ally, his buff is what like a 20% damage boost?

Hmmm... I still have not gotten the quest for Akazamzarak