Poll: Should class mounts require Exalted?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's already gated behind an 11 week quest string, it shouldn't also be gated behind rep. If everyone only had one character, sure keep it at exalted, but this is World of Warcraft, I have 4 110's and shouldn't need to grind rep 4 times when I'm already running the quest chain 4 times.

Its fine.

Ive done the daily quests and follower missions for tokens as they spawn and I am already 2,000 into revered.

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    It's already gated behind an 11 week quest string, it shouldn't also be gated behind rep. If everyone only had one character, sure keep it at exalted, but this is World of Warcraft, I have 4 110's and shouldn't need to grind rep 4 times when I'm already running the quest chain 4 times.
    See response above yours, and my response about tokens. The rep will come easily with tokens/WQs. And if you're not willing to put forth the effort, then it's not for you, and that's okay. As the poster above stated, the mounts are meant for those who put forth the effort and dedication into their class. They are a reward.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't mind exalted mounts because you can unlock them by getting exalted on 1 character and use them immediately on all characters. Class mounts require you to get exalted 12x to unlock all.
    Like I said, we have no reason to believe that Blizz won't lower requirement for alts. They did thing like this even today with hidden artifact dungeon color.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    The only thing they should change with reputation is how it works with old factions.
    Like,still being needed to do daily quests to become exalted with Og'ila.
    We need more tokens from Timewalking or such,there's no point of spending months to get exalted with a faction that was current 4+ years ago.
    But you complaining PROVES there IS a point to gate it behind rep. So that not everyone gets it on a silver plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Getting exalted is fine. Doing it 12 times is nuts.
    Exactly. They should add rep purchasable commendations like MoP, so your alts get double rep. So you still have to see all the content on your alts, it isn't free, but it takes half as long.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Exactly. They should add rep purchasable commendations like MoP, so your alts get double rep. So you still have to see all the content on your alts, it isn't free, but it takes half as long.
    I guess, not having done it yet, my concern with alts would be: how close does the Legionfall campaign get you to exalted on its own without you having to grind daily quests. I'll gladly do all the class campaigns, but grinding world quests on the Broken Shore to exalted on 12 toons might be hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The only thing I'm not sure of is what you're trying to say right there.
    I'm just complementing your awesome powers of observation, friendo.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    But you complaining PROVES there IS a point to gate it behind rep. So that not everyone gets it on a silver plate.
    GATE IT BEHIND REP yes,i don't want them to remove the rep BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE GATED BEHIND DAILYS.
    None of our options is served on a silver plate. But you can choose to grind let's say some mobs for 2 days and earn exalted or doing timewalking (which also will be TIME GATES AS DAILY QUESTS). BUT to have all wordquests to do in the current expansion PLUS i have to go to all the old zones to do the dailys there,it's not even possible!

Imagine if you're a new player to wow who want's to start doing achivements or getting some of the titels locked behind rep achives and you realize you have to go back and redo dailys for MONTHS in old zones AND keep up with the current content. There is just no point!

I don't say this for myself,i'm already close to 70 exalted achivement. But in general,it's so stupid.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

For class mounts?

Personally I don't think class campaign quests should be tied to reputation and that reputation should always feel optional and not forced! I think at the most the class mounts should require revered, what's your opinion?

[poll incoming]
    Mounts are the most optional thing in the game.
    That being said there should be rewarding things behind rep, best would be something that adds to player progression. But if that is not possible, sure, mounts are ok.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You sure hate grinding and things that take time for a handicapped person.

Exalted on all Legion factions except LF on three chars. Haven't even done alot of WQ on two on them but all 3 chars was exalted within january(old main was done within 6 weeks into Legion)

So hard to get rep lol. Done alot more WQs now because of the Paragon Chests, 8 so far. Now its at least a reason to do WQs.

To be exalted with LF to start on classmount questline? No probs!

7+ Year Old Account
    For class mounts?

Personally I don't think class campaign quests should be tied to reputation and that reputation should always feel optional and not forced! I think at the most the class mounts should require revered, what's your opinion?

[poll incoming]
    Remove the legacy reputation, or whatever they call It.. that's useless, adds more grinding, exalted Is fine. It's the reputation gains on Legionfall that should be Increased, not reputation requirements removed or lowered.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Still waiting to know how an optional mount is forced content?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. Sure, at first when I noticed that Exalted (and the full campaign done) would be needed, I balked at the idea of having to do it on my other classes, but I ended up thinking "Fine, I'll put the effort in". So far Armies of Legionfall hardly seems like a grind, and it really isn't compared to older ones like the dungeon reps that you can only do once a week.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I explained it's part of your class campaign and for all we know will be needed to advance further in 7.3

I explained it's part of your class campaign and for all we know will be needed to advance further in 7.3
    For all we know? So no sources telling us it will be? Ok cool when 7.3 hits and if it's needed come back and tell me "I told you so". We good?

Actual sources>Speculation.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-13 at 07:44 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actual sources>Speculation.
    I like your way of thinking!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Who cares if it's optional or not? The whole game is optional.

The question is whether or not it's good gameplay to have to repeat the same grind on alts if you want to get multiple class mounts.

For class mounts?

[poll incoming]
    It is getting harder and harder to take any of you seriously anymore. All any of you do is whine about having to play the game.