Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Drafting for what? Catching nukes?

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post

I'm sure those who didn't make it would say the same.
    They're all dead.

Wait...Uhhh....What 2 wars are we talking about here?

Are we talking about the Cosmic War Against The Burning Legion?

You talking about WW3?

Or are you talking about WW5? Why 5? Because, it was SO bad, it skipped the other 2. (I hope you all get the Joke).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Hopefully the millennials all get drafted so we can weed out the weak. No iphones or instagram on the battlefield.
    On the plus side, they'll be busy making peace and not war. Hopefully the enemy is also busy with their iphones on instagram. Then the leaders will have no choice but to have a peace treaty, cause they ain't going to fight your war. Then we can all watch Anime or Hentai, depending on what everyone agrees on.

I actually like this idea. More iPhones for Millennials!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Not technically Trump himself, but the Congressmen who sign off on the draft. That's about the biggest silver platter you can possibly hand over to the opposing candidates, just like when public sentiment during Vietnam turned against the draft.
    Unfortunately if the draft gets reinstated during Trumps presidential term, I highly doubt it will effect his chances of getting re-elected, the majority of the snowflake generation who will be forced to go and serve, rightfully so, more than likely didn't vote because they wanted someone else to make that difficult decison or even worse, voted for Clinton.

Clinton lost.

I and many others my age range would fully support the reinstatement of the draft. I would go so far as to do my duty and re-enlist as a MP to pick up the potential draftees and get them to their physicals so they can serve.

Jimmy Thick- Voted for Trump.

No worries here. My age and health pretty much guarantee if a draft ever occurred I'd be the last person they'd want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    No worries here. My age and health pretty much guarantee if a draft ever occurred I'd be the last person they'd want.
    Ages 18-26 have to be exhausted first, then up to the age of 45. I cannot see how females would not be included, equal rights has come a long way and in this day and age of gender equality, I would be shocked if they were not on the front lines defending this nation.

Jimmy Thick- Amen to my female sisters!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Thick View Post
    Ages 18-26 have to be exhausted first, then up to the age of 45. I cannot see how females would not be included, equal rights has come a long way and in this day and age of gender equality, I would be shocked if they were not on the front lines defending this nation.

Jimmy Thick- Amen to my female sisters!
    I'm all for equality on the frontlines. Men and women may differ in their physical aptitudes, but both have much to offer. With that said, my age and health still put me outside that draft range so I've got nothing to worry about in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    They're all dead.
    Exactly.​ 10char

I would love to see America incorporate the draft again. These dumb Overwatch playing internet retards need to see battle and become men.