BM: Trait choice after Cobra Commander

I am about to get 45th trait, already unlocked cobra commander plus jaws/pack leader.

What comes next Furious Swipes (10% more cleave damage) or Unleash the Beast (2% more damage bonus to Bestial Wrath) ? I see most of the BM'ers who had reached 45 pick Unleash, is there a logic/math behind it ?

i just went with jaws of thunder cause that's what http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...-traits-relics told me was the best pick.
    But it probably doesn't matter all that much where your place the rest of your points as long as you pick the dps ones first

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    I am about to get 45th trait, already unlocked cobra commander plus jaws/pack leader.

What comes next Furious Swipes (10% more cleave damage) or Unleash the Beast (2% more damage bonus to Bestial Wrath) ? I see most of the BM'ers who had reached 45 pick Unleash, is there a logic/math behind it ?
    If you raid mythic, unleash is better, since the most complex fights are single target such as botanist, Krosus and star augur . The AOE fights like scorp, tich and aluriel would gain significant dps from swipes, but they are fairly easy compare to the above in a well balance group

Just take the one that will benefit you the most on next progress boss.
    Its probably Unleash though.

Our progress is 5/10 atm. Next boss is Tich therefore i may take Furious Swipes

Deleted
    Well i have same dilema
    I have 2 JoT relics and wonder how good actually is that 10% proc chance (60% total) vs direct 5% damage buff on KC
    Edit i just jump on JoT screw it 1% damage will not change anything beside that will have much beter options for relic swaps
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2017-04-13 at 05:03 PM.

My plan is go to unleash the beast (damage bonus in all scenarios) then furious swipes (big bonus in aoe only).

Boss dmg kills bosses, I'd go Unleash before Furious Swipes unless you tend to run a LOT of mythic+.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well i have same dilema
    I have 2 JoT relics and wonder how good actually is that 10% proc chance (60% total) vs direct 5% damage buff on KC
    Edit i just jump on JoT screw it 1% damage will not change anything beside that will have much beter options for relic swaps
    They're both exactly equal. 10% chance for 50% extra damage, or flat 5% extra damage evens out. You could make a case for RNG of JoT, but it can swing either way. So both are equal.

As for Unleash the Beast vs Furious Swipes. Depends a bit on what you think is more valuable.
    I like to do some mythic+ as well so I'll go for the big AoE boost over the lower "overal damage boost".

In the end I doubt it really makes a whole lot of impact though and you'll just chose the other afterwards.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2017-04-13 at 08:42 PM.