Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    For Warriors... It's funny, because I *LOVE* the Class Hall, but I've not been overly impressed with Lore developments there. I wish they'd focus more on "recruiting powerful Warriors of old" vibe, and just go all-in on that front, recruiting them for "one final, glorious battle". I'm talking, bring in the HEAVY hitters, like Lothar, Varian, maybe even Garrosh (as a means of redeeming himself and bringing honor back to the Warsong Clan). Crowley is a good step in the right direction, though.
    What the actual fuck?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only problem is the FUCKING BUTTON
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Aethas got betrayed by his own men again. Lol, he's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutorialblox View Post
    What the actual fuck?
    lol don't ruin it for him, it's like he doesn't know santa isn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    My only problem is the FUCKING BUTTON
    You can drag the button to one of your action bars and it will stay there, and more importantly, not be a giant button in the middle of your screen.

The horde warrior follower is Eitrigg. I assume the storyline is the same for both horde and alliance, the only change is the character found in the cage. Eitrigg is cool and has been in the game long enough that horde players generally like him. I will use him as my main bodyguard once leveled.

Deleted
    Demon Hunter was pretty boring for me. I now there's not a lot of established in-game lore for them, but we got a naga. I think she has a name but I'm not sure. I don't know if she existed in the game before this patch. The quest was really boring and very buggy.

more importantly the naga in question just can't sssshut up already

Deleted
    Horde Druids get Thisalee Crow and her irritating voice

Deleted
    I really don't like Magatha. She's untrustworthy, sneaky, dishonorable. I don'T want her anywhere near my class hall. Also, the shaman class mount looks idiotic. I was hoping for something cool, and instead we get a stupid-looking elemental with a saddle on it's back. Ugh. Too bad that shaman is my current favourite class.

/end whine.

Deleted
    And Priests just get some random Banshee...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Do alliance get Aethas too? and do horde get Crowley?
    Or do they have different champions depending on faction?

Because no way Crowley or Aethas would follow some1 from the opposite faction.

- - - Updated - - -

And now that I have nighthuntress Syrene as my follower, can I still encounter her in Suramar as a hostile elite?
    Actually erm.. Yeah, Aethas is following my Night Elf around. =D

I think it's adorable he got a little Shal'dorei apprentice. Maybe they'll make Sinshal babies.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I dont understand why there isnt a Night Elf priest follower, one of the more iconic races for priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    6. Hunter - Nighthuntress Syrenne. It's interesting to turn a hostile into an ally. It doesn't appear she is a friend of the Nightborne, and joins you after you demonstrate similar goals. I'm glad this was who was selected, though I admit, I thought it was going to be Nathanos or Velanora. Currently a bodyguard.
    I kind of like this one because it is the beginning of some redemption for the Nightborne. While they have plenty of reason to still hate us (we killed tons of them) we effectively completed a coup in Nighthold and even got an echo of Elisande's personality to agree with us and help us. Aside from still being combative in game, from a lore perspective the remaining Nightborn aren't our enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Monk one isn't tied to any overarching storyline, except that Stormstout Brewery is now supplying Monks with Storm Brew. Stormstout Brewery gets invaded and the brew gets fel-tainted, and so you have to cleanse out the Brewery then stop demons from making Fel Storm Brew in Broken Shore.

Overall it was really corny (just like the Monk campaign in general) but good. Honestly the Legion seems more like Saturday morning cartoon villains where their entire goal is to keep Monks sober.

The follower herself isn't any famous Monk, she's just a Monk that shows up at the end to help you.
    Yeah, I got all excited when they had us distribute the kegs for the celebration. I thought the entire quest chain would be us getting hammered, Monk style. But no, it ended lamely.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

How can you defend the paladin one? Yeah, the ghost of a night elf who betrayed his people for the Legion just SCREAMS paladin to me!

It's irredeemably fucking stupid. Kanrethad is up there with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    How can you defend the paladin one? Yeah, the ghost of a night elf who betrayed his people for the Legion just SCREAMS paladin to me!

It's irredeemably fucking stupid. Kanrethad is up there with him.
    At least he wasn't literally a NELF Priest that you give plate armor to and magically turns into a Paladin.

TIL: Just give a Priest some plate armor and a sword and they automatically turn into holy warriors.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    I dont understand why there isnt a Night Elf priest follower, one of the more iconic races for priests.
    In the same manner Paladins get no Dwarf followers despite them being one of the 2 original races that joined the Silver Hand...

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Akazamzarak has better bonuses than Aethas,
    Is that sarcasm or? Cuz from what I checked on the follower tab (my mage isn't levelled yet) he gives +40% success chance to everything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    He's fine
    Ah, good to know! I still think it would've been more interesting to have the warrior Legionfall follower quests be us rescuing him and Saurfang and just going ham on a Legion base with them (so what we get with Crowley and Eitrigg, but up to 11).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Magatha was a very poor choice, but she does a good job as a bodyguard. Haven't bothered with these on any of my alts yet.