Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    PTR notes actualized

Here are your demon changes:

End.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    He is right though.
    It's OK, saves us both the time of arguing with people that have a religious mentality where a feeling or belief matters more than the numbers. He didn't even bother to read the OP or visit the one stop site, so why should his opinion matter; opinions are only worthwhile when they are informed.

Deleted
    So I just noticed that I still have the Thal'kiel's Lingering Power trait activated (1 point spent) even though I have completed the quest to unlock the four new traits. Didn't get any AP refunds. Is that a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    It's OK, saves us both the time of arguing with people that have a religious mentality where a feeling or belief matters more than the numbers. He didn't even bother to read the OP or visit the one stop site, so why should his opinion matter; opinions are only worthwhile when they are informed.
    Post your logs. Im curious as to how youre doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    So I just noticed that I still have the Thal'kiel's Lingering Power trait activated (1 point spent) even though I have completed the quest to unlock the four new traits. Didn't get any AP refunds. Is that a bug?
    Well depends on your previous Arty level over 35 as only those are returned. I was about 48-49 and I got to 38 points on the new system. If you were max you got to 39 if I remember correctly. Other than that I have no clue what, if any refund, will be.

Well I got a Sephuz as 4th legendary, pants boots Wilfreds and this. I can delete the character now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Well I got a Sephuz as 4th legendary, pants boots Wilfreds and this. I can delete the character now.
    Wilfred is good sephuz is underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    tbh i have sin and the boots. The boots are amazing. You basically never stop casting (unless you need to life tap).

Tho I won't lie, I'd trade both of my legs for the belt + ring anyday.
    You want the Shoulders and ring, they synergy of the two is beautiful. Add in the soul conduit talent and i have imps for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    You want the Shoulders and ring, they synergy of the two is beautiful. Add in the soul conduit talent and i have imps for days.
    yeah i forgot about the shoulders, must be my brain protecting me

Homophobia is so gay.

What would be the best overall build for Demo Mythic+? Right now I'm running 3/2/3/1/1/2/2 (Legendary Shoulders + Legendary Boots) and I can usually keep up with the other dps, but I feel I could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Laptop View Post
    What would be the best overall build for Demo Mythic+? Right now I'm running 3/2/3/1/1/2/2 (Legendary Shoulders + Legendary Boots) and I can usually keep up with the other dps, but I feel I could do better.
    Try using the legendary belt if you have it for m+, the increased doom ticks and if you take impending doom for higher difficulties makes a difference, although even at +10 things are dying so fast I stick to IDS (maybe on fortified week it's worth it to swap). Soul Conduit means tons of imps and other than that hand of doom and the first tier choice (which depends on how much movement you need for dungeons like vault of the wardens) are all the relevant choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Try using the legendary belt if you have it for m+, the increased doom ticks and if you take impending doom for higher difficulties makes a difference, although even at +10 things are dying so fast I stick to IDS (maybe on fortified week it's worth it to swap). Soul Conduit means tons of imps and other than that hand of doom and the first tier choice (which depends on how much movement you need for dungeons like vault of the wardens) are all the relevant choices.
    I'd also recommend Soul Conduit, especially since you have the shoulders you will have imps for days and will melt bosses, for most trash i just focus the beefiest target and then demonwrath on bigger pulls but don't worry about trying to be #1 DMG on trash, Demo is a Single Target spec so you should be worrying about shining there, you want a good mix for smooth runs.

Opinions about Imps trait nerf/Hand of Gul'dan buff?

I think is a good change. Pretty strong on AoE and bit more burst.

BTW, I would like to see more changes into the unplayable talents, like Shadowflame.

Between maw nerf and this its going to suck ass, specially when we are moving as our damage going out is less until we can hardcast again.
    Last edited by xuros; 2017-04-19 at 04:38 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But we just got improved.

What we need to know is if this change is a nerf or does the buff to HoG compensate for it in a ST only situation?

If they nerf our single target it's a pretty dick move since that's the only thing we're good at and they already nerfed the new imp trait and now nerf this one by 2% for each point.

If one has 3 IF relics + 4/4 IF trait that's a total of 14% nerf to imp's firebolts which is quite big since it's our top dmg spell.

You'd have to check the logs and reduce the damage dealt by your imps by 14% and increase the damage dealt by your HoG by 180% and you'll see if it's a nerf or not.

Homophobia is so gay.

You'd have to check the logs and reduce the damage dealt by your imps by 14% and increase the damage dealt by your HoG by 180% and you'll see if it's a nerf or not.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=2

I think it actually is a buff...

This is a top Krosus mythic parse. If my math is correct...
    110 mil total Imp damage... you have to count this 14% nerf (2% x 7 IF trait) from base imp damage, not from total damage... so its definitely much less than 15 mil dmg nerf (its not "imps now deal 14% less damage" its "imp damage bonus is reduced" and that are mathematically 2 very different things)

And he would gain around 13 mil dmg from the HoG buff...

Nothing to worry about here.

Its not exactly a 14% (considering u ve the 3 BiS relics). Basically, if imps base dmg actually was lets saying the 110 millions from the log above, the base dmg are 64,7. With the nerf it would be overall 101 millions. A 9 millions lose against a 13 million buff. And HoG is AoE.

don't know about you but personally i preferred it when furnace was 10% and jaws was 20%! The reason is that i got them before they were nerf, so it was a nerf for me, unlike people who got it after the nerf!