Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ra-den captured again?

Any idea of what to make of a non-scarred Ra-Den model marked as "captured Titan"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

It's the name of his model.

Well Ra-den is still alive so its pretty safe to assume he is gonna be talking with Magni or Odyn. Or Both.

Odyn is obviously the one to jumpstart the shit with the Old Gods we just don't know how yet

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's the name of his model.
    Yes, but the interesting question is: why is it?
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Because its the same exact model from MoP ya know when he was captured

Odyn and ra-den was blessed by amanthul i believe or someone who was the leader of that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    His original model was called "Captured Titan" and it's the same model. They just updated the it slightly but they usually keep the names the same for consistency. Probably easier to locate this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Although slightly patched up.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Maybe he's healed a bit since Throne. I have a feeling well be seeing quite a bit of Ulduar, Odyn, Ra-den, Algalon in 7.2.5 and in 8.0.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I thought the exact same thing

Ah, didn't know that was his file name back then. But I believe this is a slightly different, non-scarred model

Deleted
    Actually its a different model. Without chains and anima scars.

In 7.2.5 we return to Scholazar Basin by the summons of Magni on his quest to speak with Azeroth. We could assume that he will be present there?

I'm not sure what models you are referring to but it might be the classic re-model for the sake of the Chinese counterpart since they have a few taboo's in relation to the deceased. Animated skeletons are highly unsavoury due to their ancestors being sacred to them. Wrath of the Lich King expansion had heavy alterations to all models and this could be just that.

Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-04-14 at 02:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ra-Den isn't a Titan though. A creation of the Titans, yes. But not a Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    What are you implaying? They almost always use ''titan'' in the tag when it comes to ''Titan/watcher related'' NPC's.

Well Ra-den is still alive so its pretty safe to assume he is gonna be talking with Magni or Odyn. Or Both.

Odyn is obviously the one to jumpstart the shit with the Old Gods we just don't know how yet
    Good.

Those Tentacle Freaks need to die anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

They Always use the thing "Titan" when it comes to their Constructs....

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Ra-Den is a Titan Keeper, actually the Highkeeper and chief or leader of the Azerothian Keepers. He also possesses some of Aman'thul's essence following the Pantheon's defeat to Sargeras at Nihilam - including an awareness of what had happened, unlike the rest of the Keeepers who also received portions of the vanquished Pantheon's essences.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    they always use the word titan as tag for titan related npc's and models

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Ra-Den is a Titan Keeper, actually the Highkeeper and chief or leader of the Azerothian Keepers. He also possesses some of Aman'thul's essence following the Pantheon's defeat to Sargeras at Nihilam - including an awareness of what had happened, unlike the rest of the Keeepers who also received portions of the vanquished Pantheon's essences.
    Still wish the Titans weren't vanquished but it does explain why the titans aren't doing anything to the Legion >.>

Either way I won't expect TOO MUCH of this small update until I see it in practice because....expectations.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Odyn is the leader, due his actions against Yogg-saron.

Ra-den however was the Keeper of the Elemental Planes and leader of the southern reaches of Azeroth, Mogu / Tol'vir forces.

I think Ra-den importance to the story comes from two things, he being the only Keeper aware of the Titans fate, and the fact that Ra-den mindset shown in the Throne of Thunder was extremely close to that of Sargeras.

"The only answer to corruption is destruction" sums up Sargeras mindset pretty well.