Thread: Blizzard typos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    All your base are belong to us

There is an insane amount of text in the game, of course there will be some typos here and there. If you want it fixed, report them as you find examples of it.

I don't care about the ability prunning, legendary system, lfr or whatever but man... those few typos on thousands of quests full of text REEEEEAAAALLLLY trigger me.

Jesus, y'all sure are an angry bunch. A quick Google search didn't provide me an image, but if you're a warlock and go to your class hall to order a Demonic Phylactery, the lady shouts "Summoners, being the ritual!" Game-breaking? No. A minor irritation? Sure. No one is arguing there's not more pressing issues to focus on, but.... it is possible to worry about one thing and mention another.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Im not trying to be the guy that complains about anything and everything, but does it bother anyone else how many typos there are in quests? Maybe somethings wrong with my brain, but it bothers me.
    THEY ARE HUMANS

If you find typos, you then report them, nothing more. There might be a note about a big company making typos but it isn't the end of the world, nor anything special. Typos can be corrected, if they are told..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    sorry, i didnt take sceenshots
    You made typo in that one. Screenshots.

Deleted
    I noticed this aswell. Also in patch notes a lot of typos

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Jesus, y'all sure are an angry bunch. A quick Google search didn't provide me an image, but if you're a warlock and go to your class hall to order a Demonic Phylactery, the lady shouts "Summoners, being the ritual!" Game-breaking? No. A minor irritation? Sure. No one is arguing there's not more pressing issues to focus on, but.... it is possible to worry about one thing and mention another.
    lol ty for being a voice of reason. I cant believe how many angry posts i got from this. Was just saying, how it is as u say "a minor irritation"...Sure there are tons of things wrong with the game. Sorry if this happens to be one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Aaaaand there we have it Folks.
    sorry i didnt take screenshots, i dont understand what ur trying to say with ur comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Aaaaand there we have it Folks.
    https://gyazo.com/c7bd398557d888205ee8cc5c881ea118 heres one

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Guy starts a thread to complain about typos but can't actually think of a single one?

Theres too many people whining about anything here. Now we have a guy whining about something thats a hypothetical for him since he can't actually provide an example. Forgive us for being less than impressed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Guy starts a thread to complain about typos but can't actually think of a single one?

Theres too many people whining about anything here. Now we have a guy whining about something thats a hypothetical for him since he can't actually provide an example. Forgive us for being less than impressed.
    yea i guess no1 is allowed to express something that bothers them anymore...im not even whining, just pointing something out. If u want examples u can easily do a google search

yea i guess no1 is allowed to express something that bothers them anymore...im not even whining, just pointing something out. If u want examples u can easily do a google search
    Then give fucking examples,
    You: "gee the game is so buggy!".
    Us: "Got examples of the ones that annoy you?"
    You: "Man, just google "bugs in wow" I can't even express what bothers me anymore?"

This whole thread is fucking idiotic.

"Visbility reduced" was in the arathi basin brawl description.

"Welcome to Orgrimmar! Have you come to serve the Horde?!"

Thrall knows about typos.

7+ Year Old Account
    sorry, i didnt take sceenshots
    well then go find them on wowhead, the quest log will be there, my fav example though is a trinket in i think it was bc that was

"gives for up to XX spellpower"

- - - Updated - - -

heres the problem with that logic

You: Blizzard is run be dragons
    Us: Show proof
    You: No you show me proof they are not dragons
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Blizzard amazingly uses a spell check, instead of letting their immigrant, ESL, coders/developers write the text as string literals in the code.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a lot of quest reward trinkets in MoP that had very similar effects had the same typo in all of them, took a few months to get that fixed. Same with the portal to "Ogrimmar" in Vale. It's sloppy, but not game-breaking in any way.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

It still triggers me how Aman'thul is spelled as Amanthul in the Gaze of Aman'thul description >_<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Then give fucking examples,
    You: "gee the game is so buggy!".
    Us: "Got examples of the ones that annoy you?"
    You: "Man, just google "bugs in wow" I can't even express what bothers me anymore?"

This whole thread is fucking idiotic.
    I already gave an example...u need professional help

There's typos in wow no doubt, but I can't pinpoint the one here, hmmm.

I like how the final gold trait in my alt WW Monk's weapon grants him "Thuderfist."